AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2020-06-19, 22:59   Link #61
iko_uwais

Quote:
Originally Posted by zztop View Post
Technically Azami's the new token loli, although I suppose there's always room for more.

The question is if the sequel might try to introduce new permanent members for the current team, like how Game 2 brought in Orihime and Leni.
Hmmm... Now that I think about it, if they add Klara as a playable character and then they add Lancelot, Elise, Yui, there are already 9 girls. If they add another new permanent member(s) for the Imperial Revue, there's going to be even more. Man, that's a lot. Refresh my memory, what Sakura Wars game had the most love interest?

Then again, with Kamiyama being sent to Europe, they could move the story there for the sequel and introduce a whole new cast, like the third game with the Paris Revue.

Last edited by iko_uwais; 2020-06-19 at 23:13.
iko_uwais is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-20, 09:46   Link #62
Mazryonh

Quote:
Originally Posted by iko_uwais View Post
Hmmm... Now that I think about it, if they add Klara as a playable character and then they add Lancelot, Elise, Yui, there are already 9 girls. If they add another new permanent member(s) for the Imperial Revue, there's going to be even more. Man, that's a lot. Refresh my memory, what Sakura Wars game had the most love interest?

Then again, with Kamiyama being sent to Europe, they could move the story there for the sequel and introduce a whole new cast, like the third game with the Paris Revue.
The SW game that had the most love interests was Sakura Wars 4 where all the love interests from the previous games came together.

My best guess is that a sequel game to Shin Sakura Taisen will take place in Europe and follow Kamiyama's adventures there, and the female members of the other non-Japanese combat revues already introduced will become romanceable too.
Mazryonh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-20, 10:53   Link #63
zztop

Quote:
Originally Posted by iko_uwais View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazryonh View Post
The SW game that had the most love interests was Sakura Wars 4 where all the love interests from the previous games came together.

My best guess is that a sequel game to Shin Sakura Taisen will take place in Europe and follow Kamiyama's adventures there, and the female members of the other non-Japanese combat revues already introduced will become romanceable too.
Individually, SW2 had the most girls, 8 total. You had the returning 6 from SW1(Sakura, Sumire, Maria, Iris, Kanna, Kohran) and the 2 new ones (Orihime and Leni).

The Paris (SW3) and New York (SW5) revues only had 5 girls each.
Paris had Erica, Glycine, Hanabi, Coquelicot and Lobelia.
New York had Gemini, Cheiron, Diana, Rosita and Subaru.

@iko_uwais Or the writers could follow SW2's story progress style and focus on fleshing out cast members that didn't get as much attention in Shin, like Anastasia and Hatsuho. Foreign travel in the course of the game's plot would be interesting though, considering this game and all previous ones always took place in their respective cities.
zztop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-13, 06:11   Link #64
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

More Sakura Taisen game? Hell yes.

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2020-09-13, 11:12   Link #65
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Sakura Kakumei is a mobage and it works pretty much the same as SRT mobage. So I doubt it is something most people were expecting it to be.

Tags
adaptation, alternate history