AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-04-21, 18:08   Link #61
Langus
Optimus Prime

I was keeping my fingers crossed for Halibel the 'she wolf' but alas, a shark will have to do.

Re: Hitsugaya - Momo's going to lose her shit.
Old 2009-04-21, 18:14   Link #62
Wolcik

Send a message via MSN to Wolcik
Momo is already out cold. I know a good way to keep all those Hitsuagaya's fangirls at bay and have him out (if not dead) for a while. Put him in the same bed that Rangiku and Momo are - fanservice and a good way to get rid of those characters for a while XD
Old 2009-04-21, 19:13   Link #63
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langus View Post

Too late she lost it years ago

Momo will always be insane to me.
Old 2009-04-21, 19:16   Link #64
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Momo will always be insane to me.
She remembers me Kotonoha from school days...
Old 2009-04-21, 19:17   Link #65
ChojinLocke
Year 2
*Author

I think all these matchups will tell us a lot of the comparative fighting stregth between current hollow Ichigo form vs shinigamis.

Since the inner beast of Ichigo took out Ulquiora it wouldnt be completely off the plot to have the vaizards taking out the other ones..

The only problem is what happens to Aizen and the kings key..somehow Aizen must further his plans for the plot to continue and the arrancars to die also since the arrancar arc will end.
Old 2009-04-21, 20:01   Link #66
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post
I find Momo a cute character, but an uninteresting character and an easily corruptable and yet somehow annoying naive little girl.
That's WHY she's a cute character to me :3 Hinamori ftw
Old 2009-04-21, 20:14   Link #67
Justin Kim
*Artist

Quote:
I was keeping my fingers crossed for Halibel the 'she wolf' but alas, a shark will have to do.

Her teeth really give away what form she is going to take. =/.
Old 2009-04-21, 21:23   Link #68
Bassoonicmayhem
The Procrastinator

Darn! Oh well, sharks are cool too. Though, I think a dragon would have been a much cooler release and also more typical of Kubo. I just can’t picture Halibel as a shark-lady-Espada-thing. It’s difficult, but I guess I’ll see it soon enough.

Poor Halibel though, thinking she can take down the #1 favorite character. She never had a chance. Toshiro can't die; he has that special character immunity. If Kubo actually killed Toshiro, we would find out the next day that he had been burned alive in his home.
Old 2009-04-21, 21:27   Link #69
TeNMaN
Lost & Found

To me it sounds like these fights have barely begun and people are acting like they are over??!

None of the captains have done any real attacks let alone bankai's... (prob because of limiters that is being foreshadowed as Geta said) please people these fights are just getting going.

Is there confirmation that Hitsugaya was cut from shoulder to leg or actually cut in half? I just can't see KT having the balls to kill him off. This will probably awake his true bankai powers and have some sort of regeneration if so.

With Kenpachi, Byakuya, Mayuri and Unohana lurking who needs the help of vaizards??!

I still think the captains are going to own these three and then we find out they are fodder for the looming VL's to be introduced. I wouldn't be surprised to see Aizen and Co flat out own everyone and then take off again as well. Like Yama-jii's little flames could really trap them!
Old 2009-04-21, 21:43   Link #70
Bassoonicmayhem
The Procrastinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeNMaN View Post
With Kenpachi, Byakuya, Mayuri and Unohana lurking who needs the help of vaizards??!
I'm not sure if you've forgotten, are very confused, or just joking around, but those captains are locked in Hueco Mundo with Ichigo and Co. They can't help their Shinigami brethren because they're trapped. Until they're freed, the only ones to help are the Vizards, Urahara and Co, and Isshin. Which is actually a lot of people.
Old 2009-04-21, 22:05   Link #71
Frailty
Constellation
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassoonicmayhem View Post
I'm not sure if you've forgotten, are very confused, or just joking around, but those captains are locked in Hueco Mundo with Ichigo and Co. They can't help their Shinigami brethren because they're trapped. Until they're freed, the only ones to help are the Vizards, Urahara and Co, and Isshin. Which is actually a lot of people.
if they're trapped, they could just go through where Aizen went to go to get to the fake Karakura town right?

7 Vizards (Ichigo not included LOL), Urahara, Tessai, Ururu, Jinta And Isshin
we got
12 persons that we assume to come + 1 if Ryuuken is included :]

Old 2009-04-21, 22:25   Link #72
MidnightViper88
HI, BILLY MAYS HERE

Send a message via AIM to MidnightViper88
Quote:
I was expecting a halibut, but it could've been worse; She could've de-released and turned into a Magikarp...
"I just want to lie in my own crusty filth, eating rancid egg sandwiches, until some unfortunate paramedic has to blow down my door to find my bloated and pasty corpse wedged between the nightstand and mattress stained with Bengay and Robitussin DM." - Greg Gutfeld on sex and seniors
"Syphilis does not stay in Vegas. Debt collectors do not stay in Vegas. Dead hookers stay in Vegas, but the guilt stays with you forever." - Bill Schultz
Old 2009-04-21, 23:00   Link #73
mellomarie
fullblown technicolour

Well damn, I don't really like the shark thing but it could always be worse.

Hitsugaya dying is just lulzy. As much as I want Halibel to win, it's NOT going to happen. This chapter the Espadas are doing well and by the next the good guys are wiping the floor with them--it's the lolkubo way.

Well, the shounen way really : D
Old 2009-04-21, 23:04   Link #74
Bassoonicmayhem
The Procrastinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frailty View Post
if they're trapped, they could just go through where Aizen went to go to get to the fake Karakura town right?

7 Vizards (Ichigo not included LOL), Urahara, Tessai, Ururu, Jinta And Isshin
we got
12 persons that we assume to come + 1 if Ryuuken is included :]
I think Aizen shut that, but I guess it could possibly work, though I don't think that's the way they're going to get out. I think Mayuri may be figuring out how or they may use any of the remaining Espada there to help, but that's probably not going to happen, very smoothly to say the least. But who knows really, besides Kubo? (Though he might not know either. )

Oh I forgot Ryuuken! (isn't his name a move from Street Fighter? I know it's a bit random, but I just thought of it.) Though I'm not really sure where his loyalties lie but if he knows that Karakura Town is going to be sacrificed then he'll probably come, just to save his business/people that he treats.
Old 2009-04-22, 00:18   Link #75
sayde

Quote:
Oh I forgot Ryuuken! (isn't his name a move from Street Fighter?)
Sort of -- Though what you're probably referring to is "Shōryūken" as opposed to simply Ryuuken. Still, Ishida's father's got a cool name nonetheless. I wouldn't mind seeing him fight right about now, come to think of it.
Old 2009-04-22, 00:45   Link #76
Bassoonicmayhem
The Procrastinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
Sort of -- Though what you're probably referring to is "Shōryūken" as opposed to simply Ryuuken. Still, Ishida's father's got a cool name nonetheless. I wouldn't mind seeing him fight right about now, come to think of it.
Okay, cool, I think you're right. I just remember playing it when I was real little. Ah the good times. And I think that it would be funny to see Isshin and Ryuuken fighing back-to-back or something like that.
Old 2009-04-22, 01:06   Link #77
Anima
Oh! You mean we don't?

Quote:
Toshiro can't die; he has that special character immunity. If Kubo actually killed Toshiro, we would find out the next day that he had been burned alive in his home.
What Bassooninmahem said!
Old 2009-04-22, 01:46   Link #78
Frenchie
Shougi Génération
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Frenchie
I just -have- to ask, what's up with the general Hitsugaya hate? What did he do to warrant it?
Old 2009-04-22, 01:53   Link #79
Jays

Hitsugaya cut in two? I was expecting poor old whitey to hit the deck and let some more powerful individual - or not - deal with Halibel, but damn I never really thought Kubo would ever do that to a character that popular. Yeah sure Ishida lost an arm but the Dragon Balls are right beside him so really, huff huff he doesnt count.

The whole Shunsui deal doesn't have me convinced at all, like seriously, I don't expect Stark to die, but I expect them to be pretty evenly matched up. It's just a big fuss over nothing. Same goes with Barragan bit, it's just another segway into who's gonna deal with, obviously it appears Soifon is at a disadvantage against this guy, if he does have a larger than life ability, I think maybe it's Koma Koma who's fresh of his first official pwnage to get a crack at him; wouldn't it be something if he went from being owned by Aizen to matching up with the 2nd Espada.

That just leaves Ukitake; anyone see the shiro-chan connection? Essentially this has become a little bit predictable, but looking ahead, with many of the fodder characters having been dealt with, the remaining stronger characters even out pretty much, which could only mean that when Aizen-chan leaves his little fiery prison and he initiates Plan B which is of course no doubt an attack on the Soul Society, which send the remaining troops scrambling back, everyone's favorite half Shinigami half Hollows, the Vizards will come out and take it from there.

Of course I could be horribly wrong.

-

Anyone see this weeks episode? Watching it again, the warning signs for the order of the remaining three (Stark, Barragan, Halibel), was easily given to us when you think about. Halibel giving Barragan the evil eye, and subsequently Barragan even asking/telling Stark he's in charge, I think is telling. He doesn't even feel the need to tell Halibel saying that she underestimates him, but he tells Stark, and of course Lilete's reaction compounds that.
Old 2009-04-22, 02:09   Link #80
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Frenchie View Post
I just -have- to ask, what's up with the general Hitsugaya hate? What did he do to warrant it?
He became popular.

Tags
manga, weekly chapter discussion