AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-04-24, 23:25   Link #61
t1no

I have downloaded every Bleach anime episodes but haven't seen any of them, i just want to know when did the fillers start?
Old 2006-04-24, 23:42   Link #62
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by t1no
I have downloaded every Bleach anime episodes but haven't seen any of them, i just want to know when did the fillers start?
The first episode of the original anime story was 64. Once you get that far, I'd recommend that you watch a few episodes to decide if you enjoy it or not. A lot of people like it, although there are quite a few that do not.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2006-05-01, 22:51   Link #63
shadowzero777

filler arc

any one have any estimate of how long the filler arc is going to be? Hopefully not as long at naruto. cheers.

Last edited by NoSanninWa; 2006-05-01 at 23:08. Reason: Threads merged. Please SEARCH before posting a new thread. It will keep you from annoying the moderators or making yourself look stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 2006-05-01, 23:06   Link #64
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

No disrespect, but search the forum, no need for another meaningless thread on this...There's a whole thread on the "original//filler-arc", you'll find it here...

BTW no one knows when the new arc will come to an end, I say enjoy...
Old 2006-05-01, 23:33   Link #65
PhantomX
Tsuruya's Lover

Send a message via AIM to PhantomX Send a message via MSN to PhantomX
It's really not all that bad ... although I DO think they may have overpowered their main villain just a little bit (or made it seem that way; 5 bucks says Ichigo owns him in 10 seconds once he gets his bankai back XD)
Old 2006-05-02, 07:22   Link #66
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

i say 20 bucks. Now what we need is a bankai then

Spoiler for manga, but not really, coz it really appears in the anime already :

BTW, for those who constantly doubt whether the animation quality is lower, it is. In the manga, they have kubo's drawings to follow. In the filler, they only have their own selves to depend on. Did i mention that the filler storyline is kinda lame? But ill have to say, most people who hate fillers are those who watch the manga and see the more than obvius difference in quality. Sorry, but thats the truth
Old 2006-05-02, 07:23   Link #67
voldy18

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowzero777
any one have any estimate of how long the filler arc is going to be? Hopefully not as long at naruto. cheers.
At least until episode 100.
Old 2006-05-03, 21:35   Link #68
Cinos

Is bleach still on filler episodes?

Hey guys havent checked up on my bleach "fix" in a while i stopped watching cuz it was going into fillers, anyways i was just wanting to know if it was still filler? or did it start on the main arch again? if it already did can u tell me what episode number it did start on. thanx guys!

Last edited by NoSanninWa; 2006-05-03 at 22:40. Reason: Threads merged. Please SEARCH before posting a new thread. It will keep you from annoying the moderators or making yourself look stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 2006-05-03, 21:40   Link #69
epyon96

Yup. Still fillers. We seem to be nearing the end of one arc in fillers. Not sure if they are going to do another filler arc.

If you do not like the fillers, watch the "Golden" stuff at the end. So jokes.

Epyon
Old 2006-05-03, 22:01   Link #70
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
*sigh* You know, there is a thread titled "Bleach Filler, discussion, questions, comment" just a few threads below this one. Instead of making a new thread, for which there is no reason to exist as a seperate thread from the current one whatsoever, just to ask "Is it over yet?", you should go post this question where it belongs. Or better yet, you should watch the material to see if it's good or not before deciding not to watch it. We don't need another thread with people bellyaching over the fillers.
Old 2006-05-03, 22:02   Link #71
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Aw, c'mon, when're you guys gonnma stop bitching about that?
Old 2006-05-03, 22:42   Link #72
NoSanninWa
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer
Aw, c'mon, when're you guys gonnma stop bitching about that?
When hell freezes over or the filler ends, whichever comes first. Yeah, I'm getting pretty tired of it also.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2006-05-04, 05:35   Link #73
Cooldude

The only complaint I have is the prolonged pause in between a conversation of characters, for instance, Ichigo will finish saying something, then there will be a pause for 5 seconds before Yoruichi says something. It's fairly annoying

It keeps happening, and it never used to happen like that, Bleach's suppose to be fairly fast paced, especially with the voice actors.

Other than that, there ain't much problem with the story and all, as long as they keep the humour up (Which was excellent in epi 78), there ain't no problems.
Old 2006-05-04, 09:29   Link #74
gibits
Endless

Hmm i don't get this whole "manga readers don't like fillers because they don't know what will happen" type thinking. So does that mean manga readers don't like the manga because we have no idea what will happen? Seems like circular logic to me.......

Most people don't like the anime because it sucks (to whom it may concern), plain and simple. The sooner you accept it the better we'll all get along.

PS I stopped watching the fillers like a month ago, plot makes no sense whatsoever.
Old 2006-05-04, 11:26   Link #75
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

I won't mind the original story arc if it delved into the different lives of the different minor characters. That way, although not filled with war and violence, it would still be meaningful more or less to the viewer because he or she sees another side of characters either hazily sketched by Kubo or not sketched at all.

I'm pretty sure everyone would like to see the adventures of the first vice-captain, or how Nemu remembers Ishida. I personally would like to see those, too.
Old 2006-05-04, 11:29   Link #76
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by physics223
I won't mind the original story arc if it delved into the different lives of the different minor characters. That way, although not filled with war and violence, it would still be meaningful more or less to the viewer because he or she sees another side of characters either hazily sketched by Kubo or not sketched at all.

I'm pretty sure everyone would like to see the adventures of the first vice-captain, or how Nemu remembers Ishida. I personally would like to see those, too.
Remember though, Kubo made the filler characters too. It prolly wouldn't matter to anyone if that happened anyway
Old 2006-05-04, 14:36   Link #77
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
i think that these fillers arent half bad...if they dont become insanely long like naruto.
i would personally like to see more of inoue and chad's powers develop...i didnt see much in soul society which was disappointing...maybe they develop some new attack while fighting one of the bounto guards one on one?? who knows...its always exciting to guess

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2006-05-04, 21:47   Link #78
kirjava
~kugetski~

I just have my own opinion tos tate as to what they are doing. In the bleach fillers they are tryin to explain maybe how ichigo gets his bankai since in the anime a yea rhas to pass before Aizen can use the hougyokuo or howerver u spell it. But yea thats just my opinion and as for the actual fillers i dont find them that bad.
Old 2006-05-05, 19:17   Link #79
ptfff

I'm enjoying these fillers, i had no idea that it was a filler arc until i read this thread.
Old 2006-05-06, 00:28   Link #80
NoSanninWa
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptfff
I'm enjoying these fillers, i had no idea that it was a filler arc until i read this thread.
Thank you. While the quality is a lower than we're used to, it isn't so bad that it is obvious we're watching filler. This is closer to One Piece level filler, not Naruto level.

I think that mostly people don't like it, because unlike you, they were told that they shouldn't like it.

Closed Thread