AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-10-30, 17:42   Link #61
KidKaz

They've just updated just now....whew I me worried for while
Old 2008-10-31, 18:54   Link #62
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by quina View Post
I havn't seen ANY scan after the 2nd chapter into Shinsetsu.
Anything interesting happen? lol don't tell me dengeki Daioh is dropping it too?
Well, the Dengeki chapters are just about Aoba and Ryohei's fight against Kokusho at the end of the lost years arc. And apparently, hte story just ends there with the completion of the arc. >.> I haven't been able to get the chapter myself so I don't know what exactly it says, but this is what I'm hearing.

And the http://nijigendensetu.blog17.fc2.com/ site I posted a while back has been covering all the chapter since 2. (alebit in Japanese)
Old 2008-12-25, 17:30   Link #63
KidKaz

I nearly passed out when I saw this......http://toloverulove.blog121.fc2.com/blog-entry-432.html
Old 2008-12-26, 20:01   Link #64
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by KidKaz View Post
I nearly passed out when I saw this......http://toloverulove.blog121.fc2.com/blog-entry-432.html

That was the first reaction I got upon watching the pics at the blog, and I'm a little bit surprised that Shinji103 hasn't post any comments about that.

Spoiler:
Old 2008-12-27, 23:48   Link #65
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido View Post

That was the first reaction I got upon watching the pics at the blog, and I'm a little bit surprised that Shinji103 hasn't post any comments about that.
Well, I did see it but, I gotta admit, and call me a pervert if you want, I thought they'd get a bit farther than they actually did there, lol.

And it seems that Jinki may actually be continuing sometime in the future, according to the niji blog.
Old 2009-03-02, 02:10   Link #66
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

I'd hope so. First ADV stopped the English translations at Chapter 3...then when I -finally- got a hold of the JP versions, they stopped too. Not a happy fan, I am.
Old 2009-03-02, 03:46   Link #67
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Quote:
Who were those people in the blog?
Old 2009-03-02, 06:49   Link #68
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
I'm confused. Is this manga rated 18 or something? What's with those images?
Old 2009-03-02, 16:50   Link #69
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
I'm confused. Is this manga rated 18 or something? What's with those images?
No it's not an 18-rated/hentai, it just has more mature-oriented scenes every now and then. Those scenes above were only released in the volume releases; they were cut out of the monthly magazine releases. Those scenes were also the most mature-oriented in the entire manga series.
Old 2009-03-14, 19:38   Link #70
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Well, according to the Niji blog, Jinki: Extend is coming back in Dragon Age comics on April 6th.

YAY!!
Old 2009-03-15, 03:40   Link #71
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post
Who were those people in the blog?
Ryouhei (I think) and the girl is probably Aoba I guess.

Oh and by the dialogue it's done under mutual consent.
Old 2009-05-07, 03:06   Link #72
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Just 2 days left until the first chapter of the new Jinki Extend Relation manga in Dragon Age! Keep an eye out for raws.

All these delays and this waiting from all the publisher switching is putting me in a frenzy for more Jinki material. >.>
Old 2009-05-07, 10:59   Link #73
Silvance
Storm Vanguard
*Graphic Designer

I can't wait for it. Moar Aoba and Akao <3

Anyway, its kinda sad that no one is scanlating the manga D=
Old 2009-05-08, 13:59   Link #74
KidKaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
Just 2 days left until the first chapter of the new Jinki Extend Relation manga in Dragon Age! Keep an eye out for raws.

All these delays and this waiting from all the publisher switching is putting me in a frenzy for more Jinki material. >.>
Just one question, are Dragon Age going to publish monthly or weekly?
Old 2009-05-09, 08:29   Link #75
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Quote:
Just one question, are Dragon Age going to publish monthly or weekly?
Unfortunately, monthly.
Old 2009-05-17, 09:22   Link #76
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

You know, I was only a half-milimeter away from saying I no longer give a damn about Jinki in general, no thanks to the rapid-fire publisher-switching going on in the past few years (not to mention that Gundam's finally gotten watchable again after so long). I am hoping that the Dengeki run of Jinki won't be a complete loss and that they release a full tankubon collecting the chapters already serialized (because lord knows I don't feel like shelling AU$30-40 for EACH CHAPTER).

*grumbles* Ah well. I am hoping that Tunasima can still deliver the goods and make me happy going through the new manga, that's all.

Aso to why no one's scanlating, a combination of the smae frustrations I have (the whole switching publishers schtick) and that ADV (the bastards) still have the rights to the Jinki franchise, I think.
Old 2009-05-17, 19:02   Link #77
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavehawk View Post
I am hoping that the Dengeki run of Jinki won't be a complete loss and that they release a full tankubon collecting the chapters already serialized (because lord knows I don't feel like shelling AU$30-40 for EACH CHAPTER).
Err, they already have. There's a single volume containing all the chapters released in Dengeki in one book called "Final Episode," and then there's another series of volumes under the "Complete Edition" series that (I believe) re-releases all the chapters of Jinki all the way back from its first debut in GanGan. Both have been out for a long while. A little research might be called for first next time, lol.

I suggest getting volume 5 of Complete Edition over Final Episode, if you don't want to get two versions of the same chapters. (volume 5 of CE starts with the first chapter of the Dengeki chapters anyway) Volume 5 of CE has the...."special pages" not published in chapter 2 of the Dengeki magazine release, so if you want to have every bit of Jinki they made, get that one over Final Episode. It also has a lot of color pages in it, and the book itself is made from special glossy-paper for better picture quality. (as well as a fold-out poster and some color extras at the end of the book) I got both though, since it was said by others that each has something a little different from the other version. (the extras at the end, including the final picture of Aoba in Moribito 2's hand, are different, the FE version has young Aoba, and the CE version has older Aoba, so not that big a difference between the two books)

Last edited by Shinji103; 2009-05-17 at 19:22.
Old 2009-05-19, 21:46   Link #78
Serf

It seems the first chapter of the new jinki manga is out, the new name is "Jinki Extend Relation", this of course is the continuation of the events in Jinki Extend after the flashback, but for some reason I feel a little dissapointed because they introduce a new character and is a kid, dunno the name since I don't know japanes but I really hope they don't make him the new main protagonist and let Ryouhei as a support character or they end up pulling a Gurren Lagann and kill Ryouhei after he let this kid as he succesor, I was really waiting for this continuations since I want to see how progress the love triangle between Aoba, Akao and Ryouhei, anyway I'll wait till more chapters shows up and story progress, and as someone mentinoned someone really needs to scanlate this manga
Old 2009-05-19, 22:58   Link #79
Guppy

Hmm...
Spoiler for Jinki Extend Relation ch. 1:
Old 2009-05-20, 09:11   Link #80
KidKaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serf View Post
It seems the first chapter of the new jinki manga is out, the new name is "Jinki Extend Relation", this of course is the continuation of the events in Jinki Extend after the flashback, but for some reason I feel a little dissapointed because they introduce a new character and is a kid, dunno the name since I don't know japanes but I really hope they don't make him the new main protagonist and let Ryouhei as a support character or they end up pulling a Gurren Lagann and kill Ryouhei after he let this kid as he succesor, I was really waiting for this continuations since I want to see how progress the love triangle between Aoba, Akao and Ryouhei, anyway I'll wait till more chapters shows up and story progress, and as someone mentinoned someone really needs to scanlate this manga
I've seen the raws and...what a way to go

Souki probably the Simon of the series and Ryouhei the Kamina though his death was a lot less...dramatic.