AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Aldnoah.Zero

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2014-09-20, 13:26   Link #61
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen of Corners View Post
You know, guys... September 20 is Asseylum's birthday. Now look at what happened this episode.
Remind me of Fate/Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
I really like the scene where she is trying to pull Inaho out from the mecha. It is almost like she was really really in love with him.
Her wishing him "Good hunting" was another one for me. It shows that she have absolute faith in his abilities. Which make it kind of tragic when he did partially fulfill that faith -he managed to wreck Saaz's mech but failed to save her.
Old 2014-09-20, 14:52   Link #62
Fjoergyn

I was hoping for her to stay dead this time but with her body missing
Old 2014-09-20, 14:55   Link #63
Death Usagi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by germanturkey View Post
haha, all that talk about Inaho NTRing the princess from Slaine. and its Slaine who does it in the end.. (note: sarcasm)
Slaine: Don't touch my girlfriend you Orange

Inaho: Nah, she got NTR'd by me Bat. Now die.

Slaine: *SHOOTS* Your dreams bitch. *proceeds to take the princess somewhere else*
Old 2014-09-20, 14:56   Link #64
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fjoergyn View Post
She's pretty much immortal at this point.
Old 2014-09-20, 15:03   Link #65
Death Usagi
Banned

More like if she really died, what will happen to Deucalion now...? If it is revealed that it is still activated then... it will show that Asseylum is alive. If it was scrapped due to being unable to activate again, then... yeah...
Old 2014-09-20, 15:09   Link #66
GDB

I'd assume it'd be scrapped due to ramming into a docking station at what was most likely terminal velocity. I suppose it could be fixed, but they'd still need to get it down somehow before fixing it.
Old 2014-09-20, 15:11   Link #67
Thess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fjoergyn View Post
Slaine could have buried her body. I don't think he wants the Terrans use her genetic code to create weapons.

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"
Old 2014-09-20, 16:11   Link #68
Fjoergyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thess View Post
Slaine could have buried her body. I don't think he wants the Terrans use her genetic code to create weapons.

There was little indication that Inaho loved her and all of a sudden we see a bunch of cheesy flashbacks with emotional music playing in the background as he crawls towards her. They were obviously trying to make us feel sad when I felt nothing since their relationship was as flat
Old 2014-09-20, 16:52   Link #69
zerozeronine

Quote:
Or maybe he put her in a glass chamber to forever remember his stupid mistake?
Old 2014-09-20, 17:10   Link #70
Irenesharda

Quote:
That's kind of what I'm thinking. I think he took her body with him. And if that's so, even if those shots hadn't killed her, her not getting any immediate medical attention would have. Slaine obviously was under the impression that she was dead, so he wouldn't have thought to seek medical attention for her.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Old 2014-09-20, 17:16   Link #71
Thess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenesharda View Post
That's kind of what I'm thinking. I think he took her body with him. And if that's so, even if those shots hadn't killed her, her not getting any immediate medical attention would have. Slaine obviously was under the impression that she was dead, so he wouldn't have thought to seek medical attention for her.
He probably picked it/her with the Tharsis.

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"
Old 2014-09-20, 17:45   Link #72
Irenesharda

Quote:
He probably picked it/her with the Tharsis.
But he has no where to go really. He doesn't have any friends on either side of the war.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Old 2014-09-20, 18:08   Link #73
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Quote:
But he has no where to go really. He doesn't have any friends on either side of the war.
He still a filthy enemy Terran on the Mars and a race traitor on the Earth, never a break for Slaine.
Old 2014-09-20, 18:20   Link #74
Thess

Quote:
Martians saved him this episode, he probably protected the survivors in Saazbaum's castle. What could they do against him when he has the Tharsis?

Old 2014-09-20, 18:20   Link #75
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Usagi View Post
More like if she really died, what will happen to Deucalion now...? If it is revealed that it is still activated then... it will show that Asseylum is alive. If it was scrapped due to being unable to activate again, then... yeah...
The Deculaion would need some serious repairs. I don't think they can even use it anymore. If the princess really is dead then they can't use because the person that started the drive is dead. Even if she isn't she without a doubt had a brush with death so the drive probably went offline and they don't have her to repair it.
Old 2014-09-20, 18:28   Link #76
Irenesharda

Quote:
Martians saved him this episode, he probably protected the survivors in Saazbaum's castle. What could they do against him when he has the Tharsis?
Those were the Martians of Saazbaum's castle. They're a little more enlightened than most of the other Martians who are still Terran hating bigots.

He does have Tharsis, but why would he want to go to the Martians anyway with his frame of mind?

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Old 2014-09-20, 18:39   Link #77
Thess

Quote:
Those were the Martians of Saazbaum's castle. They're a little more enlightened than most of the other Martians who are still Terran hating bigots.

He does have Tharsis, but why would he want to go to the Martians anyway with his frame of mind?
It's possible the Martians who aid Saazbaum in the Moon are the same. He has Aldnoah anyway, he's not a Terran anymore, by any rights, he's "ascended" to God status in their society.

Old 2014-09-20, 19:12   Link #78
Irenesharda

Quote:
It's possible the Martians who aid Saazbaum in the Moon are the same. He has Aldnoah anyway, he's not a Terran anymore, by any rights, he's "ascended" to God status in their society.
True...by their weird logic, him having Aldnoah powers puts him up there with the nobles. I'm actually wondering if he took Saazbaum and the princess' body in Tharsis and went to the moon. Though, is there enough room in his cockpit for that? I don't think Tharsis is big enough to carry people in its hands and shelter them while in space...

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Old 2014-09-20, 19:16   Link #79
ReddyRedWolf

If Asseylum lives it would be no brainer she is going to try to kill Slaine.

The whole princess missing may be a misdirection. If Slaine did not take her and the UEF took her then she could be doing so to keep a low profile. Why?

She is a walking target.

In her perspective everybody she knew before she came to Earth except little Ed betrayed her.

She is jaded by all the death she blames herself for. She learns from Inaho that hatred isn't the main motivator of her people but greed. To stop them she must make it that it costs too much for them to continue the war.
Old 2014-09-20, 22:26   Link #80
Irenesharda

I'll say this much. If Asseylum lives this time, nothing on Earth will get me to believe she will ever die again. Three times they've tried to kill her and if she doesn't stay dead this time, I don't care if someone comes along with an ax and lops her head off right then and there and the head rolls down the street with blood gushing, I still won't believe it.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Closed Thread

Tags
characters