AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2020-07-08, 14:11   Link #7201
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by bashkim1234 View Post
The day before the match—.

I visited Beelzebub-sama’s research facility. I didn’t come here to seek out Azazel-sensei this time, it was Beelzebub-sama who said that he wanted to ‘check’. To check — this meant an investigation of the [Evil Pieces] in my body. Beelzebub-sama created a small magic circle and placed it in front of my chest, and just like he did in the past, he was able to see my [Evil Pieces]. As Beelzebub-sama examined them, he nodded slightly.

“Hmm, so it’s just as I thought.”

“W-What is it?”

“The [Evil Pieces] in your body — the [Pawn] pieces have all transformed into [Mutation Pieces]. It’s probably the effect of [Dragon Deification].”

—What! …All of my [Pawn] pieces have finally turned into [Mutation Pieces]…! So it’s probably because of [Dragon Deification], right? Beelzebub-sama continued to turn the magic circle to examine my pieces.

“The combination of eight [Mutation Pieces] on top of the unparalleled [Dragon Deification] could be described as a fearsome phenomenon. Your form truly does have the power to change the world.”

“But I still cannot fully unleash that power at the moment…”

In order to prevent my body from breaking down, although I was able to draw out a powerful energy from my body after exhausting it to a certain degree, I felt quite uneasy using it. However, Beelzebub-sama made an unexpected remark.

“Well, I can already foresee that you’ll be able to fully master it.”

“Beelzebub-sama, are you serious!?”

“If you want to use all of that power well --- it will take a long time to reach that level. But to overcome the time limit and sustain its use for as long as possible in terms of stamina, I don’t think it’d be strange if you were already capable of that. After all, you have all of the necessary factors within you.”

Beelzebub-sama raised his index finger and said

“First of all, Ophis’ retrieved power — Lilith.”

“…You mean I have to borrow power from her?”

Lilith was always at home, either watching TV or playing games, or perhaps busily snacking on various things. Beelzebub-sama continued

“To be more precise, it is required for Ophis and Lilith to resonate, or perhaps for them to coordinate. Based on my examination, you cannot fully use [Dragon Deification] at the moment, not so much because your basic physical abilities are lacking, but because Ophis’ power has been separated and her original strength cannot be fully used.”

This was the series of events triggered by Cao Cao and Samael. That led to Ophis’ power being taken away.

“…Well, if you can make Lilith and Ophis resonate, then you’ll be able to…”

I suddenly thought of something bad.

“B-But, if that happens, is it possible that one of the two will disappear?”

At present, regardless if it was Ophis or Lilith that disappeared, the entire household would feel lonely, and I didn’t want that to happen. Beelzebub-sama said

“This is a problem of their own. If there is a need to return to their original state, then that’s what they have to do. If there’s no need for that, then the status quo can be maintained. Fufufu, I presume that as long as neither you nor Vali Lucifer wish for that to happen, then they won’t assimilate. She — this Dragon God seems to have already devoted her heart to the Two Heavenly Dragons.”

I hoped that they would continue to remain my friends and family forever. If it was something that they wished for on their own, then I would not have a choice. Beelzebub-sama sighed as he said

“Well, this is a matter best left to them to resolve. …What concerns me is something else.”

Beelzebub-sama raised another finger as he said

“—Great Red’s power is embedded within your body, it is a power that lies dormant within you and has never been awakened.”

“…Great Red’s power?”

My body was once destroyed during the Demonic Beasts Riot, but using a piece of Great Red’s flesh, it was completely remade. This was what Beelzebub-sama meant. Beelzebub-sama then said

“Former Governor Azazel classified your powers into B×B, C×C and D×D. A power lies even beyond it or rather that is something that already dwells within you. If you could, somehow, fully master the eight [Mutation Pieces] and unleash the powers of Ophis and Great Red, you might be able to handle Dragon Deification with ease and even attain a stronger form-A×A. I think that this is the final answer that you will arrive at as the product of the [Ouroboros Dragon] and [True Red Dragon God Emperor].”

—Ophis, Great Red. This was the possibility that could be achieved by liberating the power of both of those two.

“AxA huh. The answer that I’ll obtain by releasing both Ophis’ and Great Red’s power…. But, it isn’t going to be ExE? I thought that it would feel more suitable if the name was a reference to the organisation that is to be set up in the future.”

According to the order, it should be ExE…AxA as the final answer doesn’t make sense. Beelzebub-sama seemed to think of something regarding ExE….

“In that regard, Former Governor Azazel-dono has already given an answer. But it is not yet time for it to appear before you. However, there will come a day when it shall appear before you.”

…It’s not time yet? Hmm — mmm, I wonder what it is. Maybe it will take some time. Beelzebub-sama said

“In any case, you should be able to awaken a glimpse of that power in this tournament. After all, this is a tournament where even god-class beings are participating, so common sense has been thrown out of the window.”

“…I think my next match is a key one.”

“The team of reincarnated Angels that Dulio Gesualdo leads, along with Rudiger Rosenkreutz as their supervisor. Since you’re participating in this tournament and plan to compete in the original Rating Games, he’s someone that you’re bound to encounter.”

Beelzebub-sama ended his examination, and released the magic circle. He looked at the ceiling as he said

“Rudiger…he’ll use tactics that are completely different to the ones that you and Rias Gremory use.”

“…I have also seen the recordings of his previous games…he bears some resemblance to Sona-senpai, but there are some fundamental differences.”

Having watched Rudiger-san’s previous game recordings…he didn’t win by relying on power, but through clever tactics to manipulate opponents in the palm of his hand to overwhelm them. However, that was where it differed from Sona-senpai’s methods. Using tactics and strategy to eliminate the opponent’s combat power, both of them were very similar in that regard…. Beelzebub-sama then said

“They are indeed alike in the way that they aim for their opponent’s weaknesses. —However, Rudiger is a Devil far more devilish than other Devils.”

“You aren’t referring to malice or evil, right?”

“Rizevim’s claim huh. That is nothing but a negative aspect to be found in any mythology. This also rings true for humans. I’m not talking about that, but rather his ability to confuse opponents, and deceive others. Rudiger’s style of play fully reflects this.”

Having said so much already…perhaps he had said too much; Beelzebub-sama ended the subject and took a deep breath.

“If I give you too much advice, it’ll be a dereliction of my duty as a member of the tournament’s managing committee. Even meeting with you in private like this is close to being taboo…. The rest is up to your own investigations. Rudiger Rosenkreutz and Dulio Gesualdo, having both of them as opponents is extremely difficult…but there’s no point in saying that now is there?”

“Yes! You certainly don’t have to say anything more! So, I will work my very hardest to defeat them!”

That’s right! No matter who my opponent is, I’ll definitely give it everything that I’ve got to obtain victory! It won’t be the first time that I’m up against a tough opponent. Let nature take its course and everything will turn out for the best! Hearing my declaration of victory, Beelzebub-sama broke into a smile.

“Fufufu, very good.”

But, AxA huh. The resonance of Ophis and Lilith, as well as the release of Great Red’s power—. It seems like I still have room to become stronger…next, I should explore that path. After returning home, I should talk with Ravel and Ddraig as well as my other comrades to listen to their advice.
Part 5
I wonder if Ishibumi has forgotten the 8 mutation pieces to use
Giuseppe1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-09, 04:04   Link #7202
Itsmepatrick

I wonder if his Evil pieces will still work after Issei became a Dragon god.
Itsmepatrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-09, 04:08   Link #7203
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

If they don't well- Issei will still be Rias' 'servant'
Old 2020-07-09, 07:18   Link #7204
Itsmepatrick

Quote:
Originally Posted by syzorst View Post
Rias vs Kuisha
It depends whether Rias POD will work against the Hole of Kuisha vice versa. But it'll be solid Rias if she can use Crimson Extinction Dragonar or Forbidden Invade Balor the Princess.
Old 2020-07-10, 04:43   Link #7205
bashkim1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giuseppe1234 View Post
I wonder if Ishibumi has forgotten the 8 mutation pieces to use
Yeah. I Think he do not care . I mean Ise achieved his AxA power before he awakened the power of GR. I believe that AxA with his familiar is temporary. AxA is his final form like Sirzeches true form.
bashkim1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-10, 13:57   Link #7206
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by bashkim1234 View Post
Yeah. I Think he do not care . I mean Ise achieved his AxA power before he awakened the power of GR. I believe that AxA with his familiar is temporary. AxA is his final form like Sirzeches true form.
To be more precise, the 8 mutation pieces are necessary to unlock his “true form”.
Old 2020-07-10, 17:04   Link #7207
Itsmepatrick

I think Issei's final power will be ExE and he'll achieved it with the help of Chichigami who is a pillar god of [ Evie x Etoulde ] . I remember Issei still has 2 remaining powerup so for sure AxA will not be his final forma. I think AxA will be used to defeat Keito Tenkai and ExE will be used to defeat Regalzeva.
Old 2020-07-11, 04:57   Link #7208
Itsmepatrick

I wonder if Azazel got all the necessary informations to create an artificial longinus. If he did, It will be a great powerup for the weaker ones like Ravel, Elmenhilde,Irina and some members of DxD team. But if he didn't, Grigori can also make some artificial sacred gear instead
Old 2020-07-11, 05:09   Link #7209
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

Say if the ISB group leave because Regalzeva gives order to retrieve 666 to study and reproduce its regen ability then Azazel by chance could get his hands on Evie technology: say through Haz Ilyus and with that creates artificial longinus.
Old 2020-07-11, 06:13   Link #7210
saucerKing

i think the biggest problem whit making an artificial longinus is finding a power source for them, you would probably need something capable of killing gods in the first place for it to work and at that point you might as well recruit said being.

of course we could potentially get the evil dragons since all the pieces are there, the evies could lead to a scientific breakthrough, there is lots of dead dragons and other monsters that cannot be trusted to cooperate and can be used as the cores and valerie can potentially allow to have their souls at reach, or at the very least locate their souls.

of course then you need to find people to properly wield them too, and train them. artificial longinus seems a better idea on a long run war (which i doubt will happen) rather than an instant plot coupon to power, that sounds more like the malebranche
saucerKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-11, 06:36   Link #7211
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

Yeah that's not a problem with the Evies
Old 2020-07-11, 06:45   Link #7212
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by saucerKing View Post
i think the biggest problem whit making an artificial longinus is finding a power source for them, you would probably need something capable of killing gods in the first place for it to work and at that point you might as well recruit said being.

of course we could potentially get the evil dragons since all the pieces are there, the evies could lead to a scientific breakthrough, there is lots of dead dragons and other monsters that cannot be trusted to cooperate and can be used as the cores and valerie can potentially allow to have their souls at reach, or at the very least locate their souls.

of course then you need to find people to properly wield them too, and train them. artificial longinus seems a better idea on a long run war (which i doubt will happen) rather than an instant plot coupon to power, that sounds more like the malebranche
Even in the future, in 30 years where there is already the war and the tech aĺlow the travel in the past, they have created only an artificial longinus for Ex. So i see impossibile a power up for those characters, couting they would be a copy less strong of the originals.
Old 2020-07-11, 06:49   Link #7213
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

That was a different timeline, where Azazel wasn't involved.
Old 2020-07-11, 08:06   Link #7214
saucerKing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvix View Post
Yeah that's not a problem with the Evies
what do you mean exactly? that they can shove some evies in the SG or that the evies technology will allow them to start making artificial longinus? if its the former i dont think it should work since they are robots, if its the latter it would depend on either their tech being somewhat compatible and applicable to artificial sacred gears or haz llyus helping them whit it.
Quote:
Even in the future, in 30 years where there is already the war and the tech aĺlow the travel in the past, they have created only an artificial longinus for Ex. So i see impossibile a power up for those characters, couting they would be a copy less strong of the originals.
said artificial longinus was made by a teenager, also unless im mistaken in that timeline their first contact whit ExE happened around 30 years in the future so them coming into contact earlier means that when they reach the point in time where Ex comes from their technology would be leagues ahead. the possibility i said was for a long war, like a decade or so, not that they would be making artificial longinus in one or two volumes.

about them being copies of the original monster sealed in them, i addressed that, the most convenient thing would be to use monsters and beings that cannot be trusted or are outright malicious like evil dragons. you cant count on a guy like grendel for following orders but you sure can shove the guy into a SG and use his power without his consent.
Old 2020-07-11, 08:09   Link #7215
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
That was a different timeline, where Azazel wasn't involved.
If he is not died, he was involved because Trihexa has been defeated in the future and he made return to Grigori. Like if now he would be able to do something in the isolation field, when the artificial SG
Old 2020-07-11, 08:10   Link #7216
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by saucerKing View Post
what do you mean exactly? that they can shove some evies in the SG or that the evies technology will allow them to start making artificial longinus? if its the former i dont think it should work since they are robots, if its the latter it would depend on either their tech being somewhat compatible and applicable to artificial sacred gears or haz llyus helping them whit it.

said artificial longinus was made by a teenager, also unless im mistaken in that timeline their first contact whit ExE happened around 30 years in the future so them coming into contact earlier means that when they reach the point in time where Ex comes from their technology would be leagues ahead. the possibility i said was for a long war, like a decade or so, not that they would be making artificial longinus in one or two volumes.

about them being copies of the original monster sealed in them, i addressed that, the most convenient thing would be to use monsters and beings that cannot be trusted or are outright malicious like evil dragons. you cant count on a guy like grendel for following orders but you sure can shove the guy into a SG and use his power without his consent.
May be present the danger of an eventual JD if it is a beast sealed
Old 2020-07-11, 08:52   Link #7217
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

It's not a problem because they are commonly god-class and having god-class power sources as a commodity is very likely
Old 2020-07-11, 09:17   Link #7218
saucerKing

Quote:
If he is not died, he was involved because Trihexa has been defeated in the future and he made return to Grigori. Like if now he would be able to do something in the isolation field, when the artificial SG
i dont remember any mention of trihexa being defeated on the future, just that azazel is not dead so he might very well still be fighting trihexa for all we know. also again the BG replica was made by a teenager, the other possible artificial longinus (airi one) had shown none of the fails of Ex one. it might very well be that BG diabolos is simply on experimental phase and they have other artificial longinus that are much more stable
Quote:
May be present the danger of an eventual JD if it is a beast sealed
not more so than any SG whit a creature sealed inside, IMO the potential use of them would far outweigh the danger of a possible JD. especially if they in fact not add such a feature, remember that juggernaut drive/breakdown the beast is a function that has to be accessed (in some cases like issei one not willingly), not something that spontaneously occurs out of the blue. also an artificial SG probably would snap in half if something akin to that happens, remember what happened to the fafnir dagger when azazel forced a balance breaker
Quote:
It's not a problem because they are commonly god-class and having god-class power sources as a commodity is very likely
depending on how desperate they are for resources they can go full mad scientist and start making grendels, remember that they did in canon and all the faction scientists working together would probably be able to make much better clones of grendel
Old 2020-07-11, 13:07   Link #7219
godz

on the alternate line of born, trihexa was never released because issei never interacted with chichigami and therefore the events that led to the awakening of trihexa were not triggered, one of them was the passion for chaos in the "dead" heart of rizevim upon learning of the existence of the ExE universe.
godz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-11, 15:33   Link #7220
Itsmepatrick

Well for me artificial sacred gear is better than some unrealistic powerups .Defensive sacred gear will be better Ravel and an Offensive one for Elmenhilde who lacks the means to attack. If I were Ishi I'd would introduce the artificial longinus in the Main story shin high school dxd . They can make a power using some of the monster breed by Typhons .