AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2018-02-24, 02:00   Link #701
King of the End

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixth View Post
Hard to say. I had watched few LN adaptation anime where they cannot even follow the LN structure/story properly on 1-1 scale and change almost everything of LN to their liking. There was no deny some changes are feel more natural and better but most of the time, it failed horribly.

Well, since it was animated by the one that animated Re-Zero, then I guess it is a great news.
That usually has more to do with what director you get leading the adaptation and how involved the original author is. One good recent example of this was the anime adaptation of Classroom of the Elite.
King of the End is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-24, 03:00   Link #702
LeftSeven
2D artist

adaptation is good if you haven't read the source,
it's bad because you expect something the same as source.

let's face it, most of it is bad
'
Old 2018-03-01, 12:14   Link #703
AP24

It seems Cowgirl had already started sleeping nude during Goblin Slayer's first year. Is it ever explained in the LN why she likes sleeping nude?
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-01, 22:07   Link #704
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Out of topic, but what do you think would happen if this person joins GS's party?

source is here:
http://aigis.wikia.com/wiki/Lina

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-01, 23:38   Link #705
SamVision

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Out of topic, but what do you think would happen if this person joins GS's party?
source is here:
http://aigis.wikia.com/wiki/Lina
Don't they already have a green-haired elf archer?
SamVision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-02, 01:06   Link #706
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamVision View Post
Don't they already have a green-haired elf archer?
apparently she is a goblin from the description, though i don't consider her to be one
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-02, 08:33   Link #707
blitz1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
apparently she is a goblin from the description, though i don't consider her to be one
She's also goblin royalty, going by dialogue

Old 2018-03-02, 09:05   Link #708
Twi

That looks like an elf, not a goblin. No one would believe her if she claimed to be a gob. Especially since females aren't born to the little bastards.
Old 2018-03-02, 11:48   Link #709
Hata
時の異邦人

test read of GS #7 and gaiden #1 are out, including all the color and the first b&w insert pictures. so far they confirmed what we already know of the stories, and a few things not:

Spoiler for test read portion:

the real things will be out in a couple of weeks.

Last edited by Hata; 2018-03-02 at 20:56.
Hata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-02, 13:16   Link #710
AP24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hata View Post
test read of GS #7 and gaiden #1 are out, including all the color and the first b&w insert pictures. so far they confirmed what we already know of the stories, and a few things not:

Where can I read the preview pages?
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-02, 18:20   Link #711
blitz1/2

Quote:

Well, it was said that the Goblins assaulted the Sword Maiden when she was in her early teens.

Old 2018-03-02, 20:18   Link #712
Iroha Isshiki

Quote:

Where can I read the free preview? Btw, thanks for the info.
Iroha Isshiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-02, 20:59   Link #713
Hata
時の異邦人

Bk #7

Gaiden #1
Old 2018-03-04, 02:47   Link #714
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

I wonder if author will introduce us a character like Superman later to add quota GS equal rival like Batman- Superman, because you know the author also need to expand the world and fill up about demon king threat and other high- class monsters like Dragon.
Simply to say,If GS is Isekai batman whom slays underworld mobs for personal quest, this Isekai Superman go against Demon king, Dragon and other world threathful monsters to save the world. Basically Dark Soul Hero and Elder Scroll Hero.
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-04, 04:19   Link #715
KikeLyne

Uh... does the out of focused Heroine count?
KikeLyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-04, 05:06   Link #716
BladeMancer
TheBladeThatRivesDivinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxis View Post
I wonder if author will introduce us a character like Superman later to add quota GS equal rival like Batman- Superman, because you know the author also need to expand the world and fill up about demon king threat and other high- class monsters like Dragon.
Simply to say,If GS is Isekai batman whom slays underworld mobs for personal quest, this Isekai Superman go against Demon king, Dragon and other world threathful monsters to save the world. Basically Dark Soul Hero and Elder Scroll Hero.
There is a superman equivalent, the highest ranked (I believe platinum class) adventurer. She's extremely overpowered
Frequent use will make it dull and brittle; it's ill sheen reflecting the wielder's lost virtues and strength. Thus comes the saying that the ire of the calm, kind and gentle forges with vengful fire a fearsome bladed edge. Pray for those whose image reflects off it, for it may only stop through reconcilatory waters or icy voids of the end.
BladeMancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-04, 08:59   Link #717
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Remember when he says he can't fight off the goblin horde because "he's no platinum rank"?

That's Superman. The traditional fantasy hero who slaughters entire armies of monsters solo and kills off demons and dragons.
Old 2018-03-04, 10:21   Link #718
Twi

Quote:
Just being pedantic, but this is pure fantasy and not an Isekai. So I should be Fantasy Batman and Fantasy Superman.
Old 2018-03-04, 11:15   Link #719
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
The hero who kill a demon king invol1, during a intermission.
Old 2018-03-04, 22:47   Link #720
Used Can

Quote:
That's what the Hero (the Haruhi lookalike) is for.
She's an OP character who brings down Demons and the like with relative ease.

She and GS met once in volume 3 (when he was digging those holes), but that's all the interaction they had.

That being said, it's unlikely they'll be rivals since GS only works on Goblins, whereas the Hero mostly focuses on big threats.

Tags
d&d, fantasy, harem?