AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2006-12-23, 01:12   Link #681
Kanzaki Urumi

I just hope that fate/zero will be successful enough to spawn another anime season of FSN or someone will surprise us by animating FHA. Sigh, anime like FMP can get fummoffu( totally nothing to do with the main story ) why not FSN getting FHA? FHA anime can be totally unrelated to FSN anime. Certain anime are confusing enough that we wont understand all of it but we will enjoy it neverless.

>.< better hope than to just give up~
Kanzaki Urumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-23, 19:02   Link #682
vegetax
Some Random New Guy

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanzaki Urumi View Post
I just hope that fate/zero will be successful enough to spawn another anime season of FSN or someone will surprise us by animating FHA. Sigh, anime like FMP can get fummoffu( totally nothing to do with the main story ) why not FSN getting FHA? FHA anime can be totally unrelated to FSN anime. Certain anime are confusing enough that we wont understand all of it but we will enjoy it neverless.

>.< better hope than to just give up~
Agreed. I also hope to see either of those series in animated form. I liked F/SN enough to want to see more and I think it deserves more as well. We just got to hope its popular enough in Japan to warrent another series. I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed till then.

Vegeta X
vegetax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-05, 16:58   Link #683
sharingan0619

thx Vegetax, dats wat im hoping for too.
but i think it'll be more likely to happen if we like email geneon or someone affiliated with the fate project to let them know that Fate stay night fans want this, Afterall, don't they wanna make money off of another series too? please reply
sharingan0619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-06, 11:35   Link #684
mlai

We have a new late-coming FSN fanatic.

The best way for you to support FSN is to buy entire series set of the FSN English CDs being distributed in NA currently.

I bought a FSN artbook from Japan. Will also get a Saber action figure (not figurine). That'll be the extent of my support.

FSN appears to be pretty popular in Japan. Personally I think there's a good chance for a Fate Zero anime.
mlai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-06, 16:08   Link #685
sharingan0619

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlai View Post
We have a new late-coming FSN fanatic.

The best way for you to support FSN is to buy entire series set of the FSN English CDs being distributed in NA currently.

I bought a FSN artbook from Japan. Will also get a Saber action figure (not figurine). That'll be the extent of my support.

FSN appears to be pretty popular in Japan. Personally I think there's a good chance for a Fate Zero anime.
are u crazy? as much as want to purchase the english DVDs of FSN anime, they're just too ridiulously expensive, they are sets of 4 episodes per box, and each box is 30 dollars! recently, i just bough an uncut english subbed edition of the whole fate stay night series anime on ebay for only $20.55, see the difference? Now i understand what ur saying, to support FSN, we need to throw cash at type-moon isn't it?
Old 2007-04-06, 18:21   Link #686
mlai

I'm not sure those subbed CDs you bought are even legal in NA. You might as well have pirated the entire series for free.

The official DVDs are $20 retail for each 4 eps. For CD clarity, sub + dub options, and collector's box. CD/DVD prices have become quite reasonable over the years.

It's not "throw cash." Type Moon and Studio Deen aren't Exxon which makes billions and can stand to bleed money. They're relatively small enterprises, like PC game developers in the USA are small companies. They are directly hurt by piracy, which includes purchases of unofficial products like what you did. If enough ppl pirate (and they do), it can directly influence Type Moon and its busincess associates in whether or not there should be another Fate anime, and whether Fate games should be ported to English.
Old 2007-04-06, 18:37   Link #687
sharingan0619

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlai View Post
I'm not sure those subbed CDs you bought are even legal in NA. You might as well have pirated the entire series for free.

The official DVDs are $20 retail for each 4 eps. For CD clarity, sub + dub options, and collector's box. CD/DVD prices have become quite reasonable over the years.

It's not "throw cash." Type Moon and Studio Deen aren't Exxon which makes billions and can stand to bleed money. They're relatively small enterprises, like PC game developers in the USA are small companies. They are directly hurt by piracy, which includes purchases of unofficial products like what you did. If enough ppl pirate (and they do), it can directly influence Type Moon and its busincess associates in whether or not there should be another Fate anime, and whether Fate games should be ported to English.
NO!! those DVDs that i purchased on ebay aren't pirated, here the link, see for yurself!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ayphotohosting

those are not pirated, they are legitimate uncut DVDs that are sold by JP anime store, i would never ever in my life buy pirated DVDs, more over to even hurt type-moon! and Type-moon and studio deen aren't small companies anymore, they've made soo much money off of their FSN anime and game that its not even funny. and to correct u, those english dubbed DVDs in north america are $30.00 dollars each, and the limited edition one is 40 bucks, i don't know where u heard of them for 20

PS; so according to yur comment about type-moon, do you think type-moon and studio deen would be interested in making another FSN anime to extend the plot of FSN? perhaps an animated fate hollow ataraxia?

Last edited by sharingan0619; 2007-04-06 at 18:41. Reason: forgot to add something
Old 2007-04-06, 19:09   Link #688
Archer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharingan0619 View Post
NO!! those DVDs that i purchased on ebay aren't pirated, here the link, see for yurself!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ayphotohosting

those are not pirated, they are legitimate uncut DVDs that are sold by JP anime store, i would never ever in my life buy pirated DVDs, more over to even hurt type-moon! and Type-moon and studio deen aren't small companies anymore, they've made soo much money off of their FSN anime and game that its not even funny. and to correct u, those english dubbed DVDs in north america are $30.00 dollars each, and the limited edition one is 40 bucks, i don't know where u heard of them for 20

PS; so according to yur comment about type-moon, do you think type-moon and studio deen would be interested in making another FSN anime to extend the plot of FSN? perhaps an animated fate hollow ataraxia?
Congrats, you've just been cheated out of your money. Those are obviously bootlegs.
Archer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-06, 19:35   Link #689
sharingan0619

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archer View Post
Congrats, you've just been cheated out of your money. Those are obviously bootlegs.
and how are they just bootlegs? this is from a store, not a buyer, what gives u the right to call them fakes when you have no proof, and even if they are ( MOSTLY LIKELY NOT), i paid them with paypal, which will get my money back if they were fake.
Old 2007-04-06, 19:46   Link #690
night train

Archer is right. Those are bootlegged copies. Sorry to tell you but you been had. Geneon hasn't even release volume three yet so common sense tells you that the complete series set you got was a bootleg copy.
night train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-06, 19:59   Link #691
sharingan0619

Quote:
Originally Posted by night train View Post
Archer is right. Those are bootlegged copies. Sorry to tell you but you been had. Geneon hasn't even release volume three yet so common sense tells you that the complete series set you got was a bootleg copy.
wait....geneon hasn't released the third volume right but that's the english dubbed versions, what i bid for was the japanese spoken english subbed version, see the difference? i mean this series has been out for a while now, a DVD version of the series must have been released in japan. Do you understand what i am saying? and also, i bought this from a trusted seller (powerseller to be exact) that is a store and not from any regular stranger. dats should be enough evidence to back up my claim shouldn't it?
Old 2007-04-07, 03:13   Link #692
mlai

When an anime is ported from Jpn to USA in official dubbed form, there is only one contracted distributor. The Jpn company would not logically allow there to be competing distributors for the same anime. It would be bad business for everybody otherwise.

As for "it was just for Japan," why would it be subbed in English if just for Japan? And no, it's not subbed in English because it was for Hong Kong. Doesn't work that way. It's a bootleg.

I assume you're a young fella. Look, we know these things.
Old 2007-04-07, 03:51   Link #693
akira88

Show us the link maybe?
akira88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-07, 07:50   Link #694
sharingan0619

Quote:
Originally Posted by akira88 View Post
Show us the link maybe?
ok, here is thr link.http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...7155&rd=1&rd=1

but i still can't believe this is fake or not, this was from a trusted seller, but on the grounds that this is indeed fake, i could easily obtain my money back because i paid with paypal. take a look and give me some feedback.
Old 2007-04-07, 12:36   Link #695
Rahan

24 episodes on only 2 DVD ? Definitely one of those illegal HK bootlegs.

It looks like this seller is one of those people who make a living of selling HK bootlegs to westerners on ebay.
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-10, 08:09   Link #696
sharingan0619

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahan View Post
24 episodes on only 2 DVD ? Definitely one of those illegal HK bootlegs.

It looks like this seller is one of those people who make a living of selling HK bootlegs to westerners on ebay.
well....if it is, then i can do nothing about it since the seller IS selling me what i asked for, had i known this was a bootleg copy, i wouldn't have bought it. o well, it did sound a little too good to be true. but compared to type-moon's 4 episodes for 30 bucks deal, this so called bootleg version does look a little better. but like i said, you can't blame me cuz i didn't know
Old 2007-04-10, 12:32   Link #697
Bill

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharingan0619 View Post
well....if it is, then i can do nothing about it since the seller IS selling me what i asked for, had i known this was a bootleg copy, i wouldn't have bought it. o well, it did sound a little too good to be true. but compared to type-moon's 4 episodes for 30 bucks deal, this so called bootleg version does look a little better. but like i said, you can't blame me cuz i didn't know
Sorry things didn't go smoothly for ya, sharingan. If it's too good to be true, then...it's probably a lie.

I've been hosed before too, so I feel for ya.
Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-10, 12:46   Link #698
sharingan0619

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill View Post
Sorry things didn't go smoothly for ya, sharingan. If it's too good to be true, then...it's probably a lie.

I've been hosed before too, so I feel for ya.
well, the DVDs are still coming, im just gonna check them out, if they don't look good enough, i will get my money back cuz they were illegal and i can get a refund through paypal, but if they look fine, then i guess i'l just sit back and say sorry to type-moon for selling them out,,,,o well

PS. actually, i found out they were really fake, so i returned them and bought vol 1 and 2 fsn anime collector's to make up to type-moon XD

Last edited by sharingan0619; 2007-04-18 at 16:58.
Old 2008-11-08, 02:23   Link #699
DarkHonour

It'd be interesting to see how they can fuse FSN and the Tsukihime series.

Masters + Servants and the Eyes of Death Perception. That would be a nice mix.
DarkHonour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-08, 04:22   Link #700
iamandragon
Martian diplomat

Send a message via ICQ to iamandragon
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHonour View Post
It'd be interesting to see how they can fuse FSN and the Tsukihime series.

Masters + Servants and the Eyes of Death Perception. That would be a nice mix.
Even though both stories occur in the same place, the time of Tsukihime is quite a few years before Fate/Stay Night...(interesting enough, Kara no Kyoukai's story occured in the same year of Tsukihime)

As for servants versus Shiki/Shiki/Shiki, except for Shiki, Shiki and Shiki have a really high chance of killing them.

The average capability of the characters in the moonlit world(Tsukihime, Melty Blood and Kagaya charaters) are in general better than F/SN servants with a few exceptions. (Tohno Shiki: Mach 'X' slashing, Ryougi Shiki: Mach 1 running, Saber: Mach 3 peak speed--talk about unfair)

Noble Phantasms can mow down moonlit characters, though.

Tsukihime series characters: 2084 terminator with tasers.
Fate/Stay Night servants: 1984 soldiers with Tactical Nukes.

There is a doujin circle trying to fuse F/SN with Tsukihime, showing Tohno Shiki killing Berserker 17 times in 1 go. Search for Crazy Clover Club.
iamandragon is offline   Reply With Quote