AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-10-24, 22:53   Link #41
sumowow

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Especially since lately all of his "flag" moments are being wasted on Haruka
In the hilarious words of Kouta "Oh no! I cant believe i wasted my love-comedy-luck on Haruka" this guy can't seem to catch a break
Old 2009-10-25, 01:40   Link #42
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumowow View Post
In the hilarious words of Kouta "Oh no! I cant believe i wasted my love-comedy-luck on Haruka" this guy can't seem to catch a break
its god telling him that Haruka is the chosen one
Old 2009-10-25, 16:00   Link #43
sumowow

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
its god telling him that Haruka is the chosen one
I sure hope so, but knowing him he doesnt like girls with flat chests. And Kanau's mother seems to be planning something as well so we're probably going to be seeing her show up pretty soon.
Old 2009-10-25, 16:29   Link #44
typhonsentra

Ahh, just caught up all the way, the mom in this comic is hilarious, I hope she becomes a regular character at some point.
Old 2009-12-20, 11:32   Link #45
Nosauz

Gah, just discovered this, it's amazing, really is a great comedy piece more people should definitely check this out.
Old 2009-12-20, 13:43   Link #46
ZODDGUTS

Vol 6 Raw:
Felt bad for the Otaku dad during the

Spoiler for .:
Old 2009-12-20, 16:07   Link #47
Lummie

Started today reading this manga and it's quite enjoyable, i've had some good laughs here and there but i also have some suspicions about Kouta really being kanau's biological father.... It somehow doesn't feel like he really he is.

btw this page is the most priceless one in the entire manga:

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/otaku_...5/c029/10.html
Old 2009-12-20, 20:09   Link #48
Tiberium Wolf

I wish the land lady had more panels.
Old 2009-12-20, 20:10   Link #49
ZODDGUTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberium Wolf View Post
I wish the land lady had more panels.
She will in vol 6.
Old 2009-12-20, 23:15   Link #50
Nosauz

Man i actually like nozumi, although we don't really see her, she doesn't contact kouta at all because he avoids her after they get freaky and once she finds out she's pregnant I mean it's very believable. Still 29 year old with an 18 year old in high school no matter how liberal a person is is stilll a bit too young based on age difference.
Old 2009-12-23, 04:53   Link #51
Tiberium Wolf

OMG! I can't believe in the art of ch 36 p23. It's so weird! Seems like out of an horror manga.

Last edited by Tiberium Wolf; 2009-12-23 at 10:37.
Old 2009-12-23, 10:13   Link #52
typhonsentra

"Nice boat."
Old 2009-12-23, 10:44   Link #53
DJ Trouble
Pajama Party!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lummie View Post
Started today reading this manga and it's quite enjoyable, i've had some good laughs here and there but i also have some suspicions about Kouta really being kanau's biological father.... It somehow doesn't feel like he really he is.
Seriously? To borrow the words of the unlucky Kitsurubami, "Those eyebrows . . ."

Yea.

I love that we're getting a steady release of chapters. The holidays are awesome. Though it's not really related to the current story arc, I hope the other residents eventually get to see the ghost family with that weird disease. They're funny.
Old 2009-12-23, 11:06   Link #54
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Seriously, Kouta has some really horrendous timing on his behavior. It's down right annoying, almost like watching a retard singing and dancing during a funeral because he can't quite understand the situation just yet.
Old 2009-12-24, 01:05   Link #55
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosauz View Post
Man i actually like nozumi, although we don't really see her, she doesn't contact kouta at all because he avoids her after they get freaky and once she finds out she's pregnant I mean it's very believable. Still 29 year old with an 18 year old in high school no matter how liberal a person is is stilll a bit too young based on age difference.
not really, 18 and 29 age diffrence is not all that uncommon thing too see, its actually pretty much common thing too see. I know a girl who is 17 with a 31 year old.
Old 2009-12-24, 09:02   Link #56
Nosauz

look I can understand like a 40+ with someone 10 years their younger, because of what they feel, but if your just out of high school or still in college, most of the time the older party is taking advantage of the person. Once a person has lived on their own and no longer needs mommy and daddy's help to survive out in the world then I think it's fine, but it's just a tad odd that he's infatuated with a school girl.
Old 2009-12-24, 09:49   Link #57
ZODDGUTS

Well she is pretty mature considering for her age and she also looks older than her current age. Most people think she's cosplaying as a HS girl.
Old 2009-12-24, 11:30   Link #58
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

16 is the legal marriage age for females in Japan and pretty much all of Asia. Different cultures, different views, no point in expressing "how wrong" you feel about it, its the first step towards bigotry.
Old 2009-12-25, 00:01   Link #59
DJ Trouble
Pajama Party!

Putting too much emphasis on how things work in the real world into your thought about a manga doesn't do much good. If Kouta and Tae were to get together, which they probably won't, then they'd get married and live happily ever after, as long as you ignore all the problems Kanau would probably have with that.

Also, ch 37 is an epically painful cliffhanger. I wish I hadn't read it. Waiting for the next chapter hurts so much!
Old 2009-12-25, 14:12   Link #60
Tiberium Wolf

Oh! Sensei is sooo slim 10 years ago. You can hardly recognize him.