AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-05-16, 19:17   Link #41
Souten no Seigyoku
The Anti-Moron

Hmm...a Sakura v Karin fight over Sasuke. Meanwhile Sasuke evaluates the fight to see which chick will bare him the strongest children and iss most fit to "aide" him in the revival of his clan.

Hinata doesnt have to die. She could just appear to be dead and then turn out to be fine after Naruto goes wild.

Join The Naruto Online Multiplayer Game Naruto-Arena.com

omai wa yowai....naze yowai ka? tarinai kara da nikushimiga
Souten no Seigyoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-16, 19:22   Link #42
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by abazou View Post
Poor guy you're dying of jealousy just enjoy the story and relax
-I was only joking before my friend, hence the symbol at the end. Besides you know it's true. Until Sasuke points to his headband and utters the words "Infinite ammo" he can't be cooler than Solid Snake. But regardless I am relishing the fact that Team 8 might finally make a return to the actual storyline. The return of the only girl that hasn't made a move on Sasuke. That's right I am talking about Hinata. W00T, que the party noises and hats people! Oh I wonder how she will kick ass post-timeskip...
Old 2007-05-16, 19:32   Link #43
Inferno Phoenyx
Team No Feelings

Lol. I think the catnip part was funny!!!!

wow... how many new thingss does Sasuke need for his artillery?
Inferno Phoenyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-16, 19:52   Link #44
tkdtiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souten no Seigyoku View Post
Hinata doesnt have to die. She could just appear to be dead and then turn out to be fine after Naruto goes wild.
That's more probable. Hinata seemingly being killed and Naruto goes berserk and it's found out that Hinata was only injured or knocked out...maybe she gets healed...when she awakens she learns Naruto protected her and lays there saying...Naruto-kun
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-16, 21:23   Link #45
0TaKu0
Tesseract Enigma
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to 0TaKu0 Send a message via MSN to 0TaKu0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
So, I'm not the only one who sees the possibility of something like that happening. It would be sad for Hinata fans, but it could work. Not only does it neatly tie up the problem of what to do with Hinata should Sakura become Naruto's love interest, it also makes a good situation for Naruto to receive a standard shounen emotion-fueled power up
There is no doubt that this has crossed my mind, I mean sure it would totally back up everything I have posted in the “Will Naruto and Sakura ever get together” thread, but think about it man, "Standard shounen emotion-fueled power up" too predictable, it wont happen for the simple fact that its too standard to do this early, most likely this one will be saved for Naruto VS Sasuke, when Sakura steps in and gets hurt and Naruto goes berserk.

Mainly, I don’t think Kishimoto has the balls to kill off some one like Hinata her character status is a counter part of Sakura in terms of for Naruto. They are JUST "introducing" team 8 since Naruto came back to the village I mean Jesus Christ that was so long ago, to kill one member of team 8 as soon as they show what they can do, I just can't see that happening.

None the less, while Kishimoto might be predictable in terms of here and there (don’t forget that he is only so because so many people discuss his work together and among them there are plenty of intelligent people, and possibly even people who think like Kishimoto). When it comes to a decision of this scale and magnitude, it wont go as predicted or else it would be boring and lame, because everyone would see it coming.

It's possible that Hinata might get hurt which sends Naruto in to a fury, however death is highly unlikely. Lets see we have two members from Akatsuki Deidara and Tobi, we have 8 from Konoha, that includes Kakashi and Tenzo, this is Kakashi and Tenzo we are talking about. Also we don’t know how the groups will be split up if it will be 4 v 1 or 8 v 2 or if the 8 groups will split up in to 4 smaller groups of 2 for whatever reason and it becomes a 2 v 1. In any case, I see this as in opportunity to show off what Team 8 has learned and been doing these last 3 years, and nothing else. Even though it starts out as 8 they might split in to 2 groups of 4, and Team 8 might be the ones to face Deidara and Tobi while Team 7 is totally out of the picture, and comes in at the end.

Honestly I don’t think anyone is going to die, except Akatsuki. However, It could also go the other way around, meaning Naruto is in danger and Hinata steps in to "save the day" or at least, give Naruto that extra time/assist he needs to get his shit together (At this point Hinata there’s an opening to do the standard thing and have the heroine get hurt, or even die. Hurt is the most likely, but I would like it if it was neither, we need some strong Kunochi) and come from behind with a Rasen Shuriken.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXHyuugaMaiXx View Post
Aww, I want this spoiler to be true, they have left team 8 out for too long! >.< Somehow i doubt it isnt true though.
It - is - real.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooMooFarm View Post
Team 8 only has 1 character who even remotely seems like a threat to people like Akatsuki, and that's the bug guy.
Bah, not sure how you can even say something like that when we haven’t seen any of them in action I doubt they have been sitting on their ass for three years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvatarAlpha View Post
If anyone is going to die it will be Yamato.
Doubt it, Tenzo is literally Shodaime's "Successor" he's insanely unique to the manga, and his ability to control bijuu is not going to be wasted just yet. We all expect at some point for Naruto to either go 9 tails or explode on some one like an atomic bomb. In short, Yamato has yet to complete serving his purpose until then, he isn’t going anywhere.

Quote:
Ino was trained in medical jutsu, so I wonder if Hinata was as well? It seems that all the new generation medical ninja are kunoichi.
Indeed, I wonder the same as well. Most likely Hinata knows some Medical Jutsu her character it self is very "Soothing and Healing" I also think back to the time when Hinata offered Naruto that cream after his fight with Kiba. None the less, I would actually be kind of annoyed to see she took on the same profession as Sakura and Ino. We need a girl that can kick some ass, and no I don’t mean the type of ass kicking Tenten does, I mean the type Neji does.

So yea, I would like to see Hinata use Byakugan in her own style remember Neji's Byakugan was not perfected, he always missed that one bird in terms of 360 (most likely its perfect now). Still in terms of Hinata It’s the same “upper hand” that Sakura had over Naruto and Sasuke in terms of precise Chakra control. So I'm expecting some ass kicking from Hinata, Kishi needs to stop putting the Kunochi on the sidelines only coming in to heal some one.

In fact, a good scenario would be the one I typed up there, where Hinata "Rescue’s" Naruto, and not the other way around.
Old 2007-05-16, 21:43   Link #46
xPresagio

Ah, after several chapters swallowing the forced hype for team Snake (specially the unexpected interest from Akatsuki for the kids surrounding Sasuke), it's refreshing to see another vein of the arc being shown. Team 8 enters the fray!

It seems like an eternity, but as said 10+ chapters ago, there weren't many options for Konoha to find Itachi without a proper tracking team on their side. So even though it might sound obvious that Hinata had to get closer to Naruto at some point, in reality they have always been the best option, specially because Jiraya still does not know Akatsuki's hideout.

Oh yes, Jiraya. Got to reckon that I'm a bit baffled on how such character has been panned out so far. We still haven't seen any benefit from having trained Naruto for 2.5 years (aside that now loose control after Lv3) and now, Tsunade declares that her *own* sources already had the word about Oro's supposed dead. So, what was Jiraya doing all these months?

Forgive me then, for being interested on see if he will return to his "research" (ie, being blocked out of the story, just like Kurenai and her powerful genjutsu) or will now play a more active role somehow.

What the heck, Hinata, Shino and Kiba are back, so go away bitterness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
Yes, Hinata will use Juuken on Naruto if he goes beserk....she'll close his tenketsu so he cant use chakra anymore and transforms back eh?
Yes, ever since it was explained that Juuken could be used to either block, reroute or "enhance" the flow of chakra through tenketsu (?), I assumed that would be the special support Hinata could do for Naruto and friends.

It's sad that Kishi didn't put much effort on flesh out characters like Shino. Of all the non-primary young characters, he along with Shimakaru (and perhaps Lee) are the only ones that have shown initiative to take the matters on their hands, without having an adult telling them what to do. And he seems a lot more intelligent and collected that everyone else (again, aside of Shika). Can only imagine that it was difficult for the author to think new and fresh battle techniques for him. After all, with bugs, he is never alone, has a moving shield, can scout in all directions, can track, can execute surprise attacks from distance, create decoys, pass messages, and "soften" single enemies without being injured. And all without being drained of chakra!

And Kiba is a generally likeable character. No whining, no intricate display of emotions or bad memories, no. Just joy and a healthy desire for some good brawling. Oddly enough, that's something that even Naruto lacks now.

Still, with Sai and Yamato on such team, there is no lack of possible victims to hype the power of the last Akatsuki members. And of course, when things get difficult, team Shika will reappear in the dust, with Team Gai doing the proper Dynamic Entry.

Last edited by xPresagio; 2007-05-16 at 21:50. Reason: Wouldn't be surprised Sasuke gets an item related to Madara. A fan? from Master Karin wannabe? Go original Dragon Ball!
xPresagio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-16, 22:34   Link #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
Yes, Hinata will use Juuken on Naruto if he goes beserk....she'll close his tenketsu so he cant use chakra anymore and transforms back eh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xPresagio View Post
Yes, ever since it was explained that Juuken could be used to either block, reroute or "enhance" the flow of chakra through tenketsu (?), I assumed that would be the special support Hinata could do for Naruto and friends.
Interesting. I never intended my statement to be taken this way. However I don't believe Hinata will be able to stop Naruto. First Neji already proved that closing the chakra holes does not prevent Naruto's use of Kyubi chakra. Second Sakura experienced first hand that Kyubi chakra burns. It would be suicidal for Hinata to even attempt to stop Naruto if he should go berserk.

Quote:
Oh yes, Jiraya. Got to reckon that I'm a bit baffled on how such character has been panned out so far. We still haven't seen any benefit from having trained Naruto for 2.5 years (aside that now loose control after Lv3) and now, Tsunade declares that her *own* sources already had the word about Oro's supposed dead. So, what was Jiraya doing all these months?
The fact that Naruto can retain control, if you can call it that, through K3 is in fact the results of Jiraiya's training. Rasengan is all about chakra control and a necessary first step to control Kyubi chakra. We won't ever see Naruto go K9 unless he has complete control of K8. Over two years to get a third of the way there. How can Naruto use his clone training technique in order to further develop his own will power? I don't believe Yamato is strong enough to control several K3 Narutos simultaneously. And I don't believe Naruto has patience for meditation training. Although seeing 200 Narutos in lotus position across a field would be entertaining. I'd rather see 200 Narutos trained in blind fighting, which I believe would be the ultimate counter to Sharingan.
AvatarAlpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-16, 23:16   Link #48
xPresagio

Quote:
However I don't believe Hinata will be able to stop Naruto. First Neji already proved that closing the chakra holes does not prevent Naruto's use of Kyuubi chakra.
Actually, I wasn't specifically pointing to the possibility of Hinata closing the tenketsu to stop the transformation, but instead to enhance the normal flow or even get rid of chakra poisoning (sort of like an early chapter in Saint Seiya).

And after all, at some point Kyuubi would have to leave his body: It would be kind of lame that Akatsuki does not finish collecting the 9 Youma. We would never know what would occur with the statue (and perhaps about Madara) and the group as a whole would turn out to be just another annoyance instead of a major enemy.

Naruto will have to stand by himself, and literally face his own demons.

Quote:
The fact that Naruto can retain control, if you can call it that, through K3 is in fact the results of Jiraiya's training. Rasengan is all about chakra control and a necessary first step to control Kyubi chakra.
Jiraya stated that for Naruto, it was best not to focus on the basic techniques and instead use his power to create massive attacks. The thing is, that K3 isn't enough to face Akatsuki. It was only after the training (apparently) discovered by Kakashi, that Naruto truly started to use large scale jutsu.

With such kind of training, Naruto would have mastered chakra control even without Jiraya's help. Or so it seems..
xPresagio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-16, 23:38   Link #49
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0TaKu0 View Post
There is no doubt that this has crossed my mind, I mean sure it would totally back up everything I have posted in the “Will Naruto and Sakura ever get together” thread, but think about it man, "Standard shounen emotion-fueled power up" too predictable, it wont happen for the simple fact that its too standard to do this early, most likely this one will be saved for Naruto VS Sasuke, when Sakura steps in and gets hurt and Naruto goes berserk.
I'm not saying that it would happen immediately. This story featuring Team 8 could span over a quite a few arcs. I'm sure there'd be a lot more build up to Hinata's demise than Asuma's (Hell, they killed him off in record time). There's also the matter of how close the current story is from the end of the series. Yeah, Kishi is reluctant to kill main/secondary characters, especially the young ones, but as the end of the series approaches, and not so much is at stake he might get bolder about such decisions. It also depends on how Naruto and Sakura's relationship develops. If they were to even start showing signs of being serious, it would be awkward for the story to have Hinata witnessing their relationship after obsessing over Naruto for years. That's just my opinion though. I still think there's only a slim chance of Hinata dying.

Quote:
Interesting. I never intended my statement to be taken this way. However I don't believe Hinata will be able to stop Naruto. First Neji already proved that closing the chakra holes does not prevent Naruto's use of Kyubi chakra. Second Sakura experienced first hand that Kyubi chakra burns. It would be suicidal for Hinata to even attempt to stop Naruto if he should go berserk.
Yup, that's what Yamato (Tenzou) is there for. Besides there's no way Hinata could even get close enough to Naruto to hit him if he were to lose control. His entire body is covered by the chakra shield anyway.

Quote:
The fact that Naruto can retain control, if you can call it that, through K3 is in fact the results of Jiraiya's training. Rasengan is all about chakra control and a necessary first step to control Kyubi chakra. We won't ever see Naruto go K9 unless he has complete control of K8. Over two years to get a third of the way there. How can Naruto use his clone training technique in order to further develop his own will power
It has nothing to with Jiraiya's training. Naruto right now has almost no control over the tail transformations. He will transform if he gets pissed or uses too much chakra regardless of whether he wants to or not. The only "control" he has is the fact that he can still recognize friend or foe up until K3. At K4, he slips through the Kyuubi's gate and the Kyuubi captures him, taking over his body. Training can't overcome this.
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-17, 01:36   Link #50
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souten no Seigyoku View Post
Hmm...a Sakura v Karin fight over Sasuke. Meanwhile Sasuke evaluates the fight to see which chick will bare him the strongest children and iss most fit to "aide" him in the revival of his clan.
It's clear that Sasuke needs to have children with both, he cannot recreate his clan with merely one woman
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-17, 02:23   Link #51
abazou
Uchiha Avenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto View Post
-I was only joking before my friend, hence the symbol at the end. Besides you know it's true. Until Sasuke points to his headband and utters the words "Infinite ammo" he can't be cooler than Solid Snake. But regardless I am relishing the fact that Team 8 might finally make a return to the actual storyline. The return of the only girl that hasn't made a move on Sasuke. That's right I am talking about Hinata. W00T, que the party noises and hats people! Oh I wonder how she will kick ass post-timeskip...
Hehe maybe Hinata is a lesbian
Old 2007-05-17, 02:41   Link #52

Quote:
Actually, I wasn't specifically pointing to the possibility of Hinata closing the tenketsu to stop the transformation, but instead to enhance the normal flow or even get rid of chakra poisoning (sort of like an early chapter in Saint Seiya).
I'm curious, but enhance what flow? I thought I already stated that it is apparent that tenketsu has no apparent influence on Kyubi chakra. However, if you are suggesting Hinata could some how increase Naruto's "normal" chakra in order to prevent transformation it would be a serious problem for Naruto. Yamoto stated Naruto had changed. The fact that Naruto had Kyubi eyes when attacking with FRS indicates that Naruto has limited control of Kyubi chakra without transformation. If Hinata restricted that control Naruto would be at a disadvantage, because the affect would be temporary and may even increase the chance of transformation due to lack of control.

Quote:
Jiraya stated that for Naruto, it was best not to focus on the basic techniques and instead use his power to create massive attacks. The thing is, that K3 isn't enough to face Akatsuki. It was only after the training (apparently) discovered by Kakashi, that Naruto truly started to use large scale jutsu.

With such kind of training, Naruto would have mastered chakra control even without Jiraya's help. Or so it seems..
A counter-argument could be that without Jiraiya's training Naruto may not have been capable of such chakra control and concentration abilities, therefore Kakashi's technique may have failed. Or at least not as successful.

Quote:
Yup, that's what Yamato (Tenzou) is there for. Besides there's no way Hinata could even get close enough to Naruto to hit him if he were to lose control. His entire body is covered by the chakra shield anyway.
The speculation is if Yamato was killed what would be the results once Naruto's limited access to Kyubi was removed? I believe spontaneous transformations occur because Naruto loses concentration, such as emotional outbursts or depleted chakra causing unconsciousness, giving Kyubi control instead. Therefore, it could also be stated that Yamato may actually be preventing Kyubi's access to Naruto, which would be the opposite of Jiraiya's training.

Quote:
It has nothing to with Jiraiya's training. Naruto right now has almost no control over the tail transformations. He will transform if he gets pissed or uses too much chakra regardless of whether he wants to or not. The only "control" he has is the fact that he can still recognize friend or foe up until K3. At K4, he slips through the Kyuubi's gate and the Kyuubi captures him, taking over his body. Training can't overcome this.
As for Jiraiya's training, didn't Naruto claim he had to replace his outfit because his training tor it to shreds? Wouldn't that suggest that Jiraiya was trying to increase Naruto's stamina, thus improving his resistance to the Kyubi chakra burns? Without that stamina I doubt Naruto's healing would heal the burns fast enough to prevent Naruto from burning to a crisp. Even with that resistance Jiraiya admits that Naruto's healing abilities are weakening. Plus Naruto's ability to dispell genjutsu is an example of Jiraiya's concentration training.

Like I said before, "if you can call it that", it is still a difference in levels of conscious action. I don't keep back volumes stored, but I don't recall Naruto entering the gate. Wouldn't that be the equivalent of breaking the seal? Or is "he" referring to Kyubi? If so, like Sasuke overcoming Oro, it may be possible through will power Naruto may be able to control Kyubi further. Right now Naruto's use of Kyubi chakra is like a bargaining table: Kyubi, "You need my chakra, so you won't die." If Nauruto had the will to respond, "No, you will allow me to control your chakra, so we don't die." Then perhaps Naruto would have the ability to control K9 while not actually taking Kyubi's form. What I was asking is what type of training could Naruto begin to strengthen that control.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
It's clear that Sasuke needs to have children with both, he cannot recreate his clan with merely one woman
Artificial insemination? Test tube babies? Surrogate mothers?

Last edited by AvatarAlpha; 2007-05-17 at 03:00.
AvatarAlpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-17, 03:36   Link #53
tatami
back in black

they didnt told if it could be learned i think..if byakugan can evolve like sharingan why not? its been nearly 3 years and hinata deserves a power up too...
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-17, 08:14   Link #54
othafa

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
Hm, talking cats?

The only talking animals in the series are summons... which makes me wonder, if cats are the usual summons for the Uchiha clan.

This isn't even possible, IIRC.
Wasn't this closing of the Tenketsu Neji's special attack, which only he could do, because he has the right eyes for it? It's not something you can learn. Or am I confusing something here?
Its a special attack unique to the Hyuuga clan, which means Hinata can do it too, and did try to do it against neji in the chuunin exam arc.
othafa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-17, 08:33   Link #55
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

These two teams will have the largest span of abilities, intelligence, strength, long-range, invisible-range, short-range, tracking, quickness, medical abilities, etc. So, it is a great choice.

And, with those additions, the Konoha team, will maybe have the best tracking abilities. Kiba, Akamaru, Shino, Kakashi's dogs, and if necessary, Yamato's wooden extensions. I guess the first Akatsuki that might be caught in the search process of this team would be Zetsu. Interesting, considering that they need to gather information on Akatsuki, then, who can be the better choice!

Hopefully, this will be the time, that we finally see, Naruto's summoning abilities. That, Gamakichi (thanks to the color picture showing Naruto with a grown Gamakichi for supporting our expectations), and possibly Gamatatsu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatami View Post
if byakugan can evolve like sharingan why not? its been nearly 3 years and hinata deserves a power up too...
I think, Hinata will never be able to pass Neji in general known Hyuuga abilities. So, in my opinion, strengthening (or evolving) the Byagukan itself might be the answer, to make her achieve significant power-up. If, that would be caused by the character of the Hyuuga, then the different personalities, might allow that to happen.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-17, 08:38   Link #56
Rahan

No Hinata can't. At least she couldn't in the Chuunin exam. It was clearly stated Neji was exceptionnal because he mastered the Byakungan at a point he could see the Tenketsu. Hinata is/was unable to do that.
Anyways, Kyuubis's chakra doesn't use the regular chakra's circulatory system. Having his tenketsus closed didn't prevent Naruto from unleashing Kyuubi's chakra against Neji.

As for the talking animals, I believe older dogs from the Inuzuka family are able to talk. the Dog of Kiba's sister can talk (unless his barf sounds like "yeah"). I think it has been stated Akamaru would be able to talk someday but I am not sure if it was during the fillers or not.
But who cares. I am bored of all the Uchiha's tricks, but Naruto was lacking in the Catgirls matter.
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-17, 08:41   Link #57
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahan View Post
No Hinata can't. At least she couldn't in the Chuunin exam. It was clearly stated Neji was exceptionnal because he mastered the Byakungan at a point he could see the Tenketsu. Hinata is/was unable to do that.
That was three years ago. With her, Neji's, and her father's changed personality, for the better, that period was enough to learn what Neji was able to do, 3 years ago.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-17, 08:43   Link #58
Rahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazelyt View Post
That was three years ago. With her, Neji's, and her father's changed personality, for the better, that period was enough to learn what Neji was able to do, 3 years ago.
Of course, she has probably improved. But Ohtafa said she tried to do it in the Chuunin exam, which is wrong.
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-17, 09:11   Link #59
othafa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahan View Post
Of course, she has probably improved. But Ohtafa said she tried to do it in the Chuunin exam, which is wrong.
The entire point of Juuken is that it attacks the Chakra circulatory system. The only clan that can use juuken is the hyuuga clan because their byakugen allows them to see this system. She was definately using Juuken during the chuunin exam. How was I wrong?

Edit: Hell, they even had the discussion about what juuken was during the fight between neji and hinata. During that discussion, it was explained that both of them could use it to inflict damage on tenketsu.
othafa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-17, 09:27   Link #60
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by othafa View Post
The entire point of Juuken is that it attacks the Chakra circulatory system. The only clan that can use juuken is the hyuuga clan because their byakugen allows them to see this system. She was definately using Juuken during the chuunin exam. How was I wrong?

Edit: Hell, they even had the discussion about what juuken was during the fight between neji and hinata. During that discussion, it was explained that both of them could use it to inflict damage on tenketsu.

All Byakugan users have the ability to see the inner coils, but the ability to see the tenketsu, which requires even greater clarity, was an ability only Neji had at the time. Jyuuken in its basic form doesn't involve the tenketsu. Hinata wasn't trying to hit Neji's tenketsu, but trying to land a damaging hit on Neji by using Jyuuken to damage his inner coils. But her hits were ineffective because Neji was hitting her tenketsu, meaning no chakra was being put into her blows.
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote