Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2005-01-02, 21:26   Link #41
Helldog2004
Kakashi lightning attack

Send a message via MSN to Helldog2004
Yeah well this is something I think that would happen in the incomming episodes.
Naruto will fall in love with Hinata.
Sasuke will die effentualy, and Sakura do is realy sad about it.
I saw one guy mentioned that Sakura would suicide and go after Sasuke?
Well I think Sakura will keep alive and do goes with Rock Lee.

Other possibility is that Sakura thinks Sasuke is to evil to life on with him, and also will go with Rock Lee.

I also saw some people mentioning Chouji with ino rite?
Well u people also mentioned he was thinner after he used the red ball (Bad effect was his own life).

So can someone tell me if he is realy dead? or does he survives in one or other way?
Like one of those butterflies gives him his life back, because his end is still not there?

Well let me know if u people like my theory :lol:
Old 2005-01-02, 22:04   Link #42
Eloking

Send a message via MSN to Eloking
Quote:
So can someone tell me if he is realy dead? or does he survives in one or other way?
Like one of those butterflies gives him his life back, because his end is still not there?
SPOILER WARNING!!!
IF YOU CHECK THIS, YOU'LL KNOW IF CHOUJI WILL DIE OR NOT!!!
DON'T SAID I DIDN'T WARN YOU!!!

Spoiler:
Old 2005-01-02, 23:14   Link #43
Kidd
SD Translator

Send a message via ICQ to Kidd Send a message via AIM to Kidd Send a message via MSN to Kidd Send a message via Yahoo to Kidd
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichMan
she's like the screwed up girls in real life that just like jerks.
Or maybe she's just so crazily in love with him that she just can't stop?

I want Sakura and Naruto in the end. Sakura has shown multiple instances where she has started to like Naruto better (the first one was in ep8, for instance). Her liking for him will grow, and I hope she'll fall for him about the same time Sasuke notices he's lost everything and wants to get together with Sakura. Then he gets all "shit, not even SHE's avaliable anymore" and gives himself over to Orochimaru-sama so he can take his body. Yeah that's a nice scenario ^_^x

But really, I want to see Naruto fulfill all his dreams. Sakura is one of his dreams, so I want him to get her too. She's a really interesting and realistic character that I would miss a lot if she disappeared. Though yeah, she can't fight, but I don't really care.
Old 2005-01-03, 04:16   Link #44
Helldog2004
Kakashi lightning attack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidd
Or maybe she's just so crazily in love with him that she just can't stop?

I want Sakura and Naruto in the end. Sakura has shown multiple instances where she has started to like Naruto better (the first one was in ep8, for instance). Her liking for him will grow, and I hope she'll fall for him about the same time Sasuke notices he's lost everything and wants to get together with Sakura. Then he gets all "shit, not even SHE's avaliable anymore" and gives himself over to Orochimaru-sama so he can take his body. Yeah that's a nice scenario ^_^x

But really, I want to see Naruto fulfill all his dreams. Sakura is one of his dreams, so I want him to get her too. She's a really interesting and realistic character that I would miss a lot if she disappeared. Though yeah, she can't fight, but I don't really care.
Yeah but on the other site, his dream is someone who knows who he is, and I am sure only Hinata can see that.
I am also sure Sakura paste allot better with Sasuke, but he will die effentualy (I hope, he sux) and goes on with Rock Lee..

Man this should make Naruto allot better for me
Old 2005-01-03, 10:26   Link #45
Kineas
Standing Alone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helldog2004
Sasuke will die effentualy, and Sakura do is realy sad about it.
I saw one guy mentioned that Sakura would suicide and go after Sasuke?
It would be cool if both Sasuke and Sakura died together for some uber-tragic ending.
I can almost visualise the anime episode for it now, with (what else?) Sadness & Sorrow as background track, 15 minutes of flashbacks, etcetc.
Old 2005-01-03, 11:13   Link #46
Helldog2004
Kakashi lightning attack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kineas
It would be cool if both Sasuke and Sakura died together for some uber-tragic ending.
I can almost visualise the anime episode for it now, with (what else?) Sadness & Sorrow as background track, 15 minutes of flashbacks, etcetc.
Naaah thank you, no flashbacks, if there is something I hate about Naruto episodes, then it would be the flashbacks.
Anyway, there shouldn't be any tragic endings at all, look if Sasuke would die, it's an happy ending and Sakura lives on, happily and forever.
But if Sakura would aswell die as Sasuke, man I wouldn't even wanna watch that episode!!
Old 2005-01-03, 11:28   Link #47
spekstar
pure rockstar

man I'd rather see Sakura die then Sasuke, She's useless anyway.

and BTW
Naruto deserves WAYYYY better then someone like sakura.
Old 2005-01-03, 12:09   Link #48
Reticent

It has already been foreshadowed that Rock Lee won't get Sakura (Forest of Death) so that's out.

I think that failing to maintain Sakura's devotion to Sasuke would really weaken the emotional impact of Sasuke's departure scene- and why retroactively spoil something done that well?

My money is on Naruto and Hinata, though I wouldn't be surprised if it takes someone (Sakura, Neji, Kiba, etc) cluing Naruto in on what he's missing. Every single scene with Naruto and Hinata involves them having some sort of "special" moment, and while its abundantly clear Naruto cares for Sakura he hasn't exactly been shown to be pining away for her for quite some time. Even on their "date" he seemed to catch on pretty fast that it wasn't really a date.
Old 2005-01-03, 13:17   Link #49
UchihaShwa
One With The Shwa...

Send a message via AIM to UchihaShwa
It wouldn't suprise me to see the Sakura and Naruto get together for a little while in the series. If only so Naruto would realize Sakura is not right for him and some how notice that Hinata is the right girl, while Sasuke figures out, "Oh... you mean I actually have to give back in this relationship or I'm gonna lose it." Sakura gives him the cold shoulder a bit, but ulitmately gets what she really wanted anyways, Sasuke.

Yeah like that will happen, bout the same time that Neji, says hey Ten Ten lets go check out that ramen place Naruto is always talking about, only to happen upon Ayame (Ramen Girl) and Kakashi re-enacting a scene from Make-Out Violence.
Old 2005-01-04, 03:26   Link #50
SenkoGC017
Anime Rambler

Oh please let this pairing never happen. Would Sakura ever love him? Naruto would never measure up to Sasuke in her mind. I don't want Naruto to be looked down on by his girl as well. And the kindness that Sakura has had for Naruto recently seems to have pity intermixed in it.Pity should not be in a relationship. >_<
Old 2005-01-04, 04:32   Link #51
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

They are kids, its pretty obvious that they will eventually get over it and move on.
Old 2005-01-04, 05:16   Link #52
Kineas
Standing Alone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helldog2004
Naaah thank you, no flashbacks, if there is something I hate about Naruto episodes, then it would be the flashbacks.
Anyway, there shouldn't be any tragic endings at all, look if Sasuke would die, it's an happy ending and Sakura lives on, happily and forever.
But if Sakura would aswell die as Sasuke, man I wouldn't even wanna watch that episode!!
I share the same opinion about flashbacks, but I guess they'll be a permanent part of the anime. There's a flashback for almost every episode.
I'm waiting impatiently for a tragic ending to *anything* though.. The last most tragic thing was *spoiler*Sandaime dying, and that was eons ago.

Well.. as for Naruto's romantic future, I don't think there'll be anymore love triangles. The pace has been picking up to focus on serious stuff like Akatsuki and Orochimaru's evil plots, so maybe we'll get a frame or two of something remotely romantic once in a while to perk up some fans, but it'll probably be mostly fighting and flashbacks *eeks*.
Old 2005-12-18, 18:24   Link #53
tim811

Is it just me or does Sakura seem kind of flirty with Naruto once he's returned from training with Jirayia. The first thing she says besides "eh, Naruto" is "How do I look? Do I look more like a woman?" as she blushes.
Old 2005-12-18, 20:04   Link #54
Marvel
Demon-Fox Inside©

I think the roles are now reversed, Sakura Gets intrest in Naruto and Naruto just begins to see her as a friend and nothing more....
Old 2005-12-19, 00:54   Link #55
Soma

Naruto won't get Sakura since Sakura still loves Sasuke and will continue to do so. His best bet is to go with Hinata since that's probably the only girl that'll go for him, plus she's always liked him.
Old 2005-12-19, 08:08   Link #56
Yachiru
fukataichou

Never. Naruto will get together with Hinata, become Hokage, get married and have lots of babies.
Old 2005-12-19, 09:06   Link #57
sarrah
tikki

i think naruto will die a young hokage, leave hinata never being able to confess, and tell sakura that he loved her....lol..i believe all strong charcters end best in youth with their title to live on as a legend.... just like the fourth...a short lived dream but a lived dream non the less
Old 2006-01-02, 06:22   Link #58
EadTaes
The Northern Guy

Send a message via AIM to EadTaes Send a message via MSN to EadTaes
Well I've had lots of fun reding thsi tread and the oetrh tread about Sakura and Sasuke. And i think booth these treads paly togetehr alogn with the Hinata Naruto tread. So thsi post si a bit of mix of all 3.

1) Will Naruto get with Sakura: I personaly think their is a good possibilaty, however it wont last.

Like was mentioned earlier Sakura has acknologed Naruto and relies on him to get back Sasuke. Naruto has given up chasing her but doesn't mean he dont feel nothgin for her anymore. So if she woudl show up i am sure he woudl take it. Now why she woudl show up is comming very shortly in 3 years time alot cna change and Sakura and Nuruto will change alot. I think in that time Sakura will get slowly more and mor eover Naruto sicne sasuke isnt aroudn anymore and Naruto is now teh person she admiers. Now if they do hock up it wont last long sicn ei think at the point Naruto woudl ahve changed and wouldnt look at Sakura the same anymore. I think he'd feel their relation is ackward (sp).

I personaly think Naruto and Sakura will stop when they meet up with Sasuke again. (either to brign him back or kill). All thsi to say i think Naruto + Sakura will happen not work out.

2) Sasuke + Sakura Probably gonan happen But i dont think Sasuke gets to live tot eh end of this serries. I say he'll die and Sakura woudl be tryignt o save him with he medical ninja training but wont be able to help. I think this pair has a very grim future. I personaly don't see Sasuke comming to konoha unlest hes running away from orochimaru sicne he finaly udnerstood his body si about to eb taken over an dhim die without having accomplished his revenge. I think that si when he'll realis eteh mistake he made when he see's the path he toke to egt revenge was the path that would stop him from getting it. Then i see thinsg maybe gettign better but by then how woudl he be greated by teh village. What will he have done since then. But also we musn't forget about the curse seal. The sound 4 said taht eventuly by using it he woul dlose him self and thatw hen taht happens their is no going back. That coudl probably end up defeating Sasuke unlest Kakachy gets better with cerse seals him self and can somehow "cure" him. But all in all even thou Sasuke + sakura is a likely possibilaty It will end tragicly wrong is what i say.

3) Naruto + Hinata: Unsure what to expect fo this or when to expect it. It's likely to come out fot he bleu by hinata admiting her feelings. But i dont think Naruto woudl respond rigth away. Liek it was said he did notice he rimprovign and all btu didnt notice her crush on him. So when she does tell him its gonan be liek a bomb shell on him. when she tells him he might be with Sakura someone else of having a crush on soemoen else. It will take him a bit of time to realise it but would surely end upw ith hinata in the end.

As for the Hinata + Naruto mating result their si soemhtgin inetresting.
For sure mostlikyly their kids will have the Byakugan Kekkei Genkai. For the Kyūbi powers form narutos side It can ahppen like it can not. I'll explain shortly but first i must add this. Early in the series Kakashy says this about Naruto. "And Naruto seems to ahve a large amount fo chakra most likely even mroe then me." Or soemhtgin along that lien been a while i've seen the eps. So their kids woudl probably have adnormal Chakra reserves.

Now for Kyūbi powers. When (killed) naruto The Kyūbi's was gettign darker and It said its power was being drained. Yet Naruto didnt Die even if Tsunade couldnt help him. So we all asume The Kyūbi is the oen that saved him soemhow. Just liek in teh fight with Sasuke at the Valley of the end. So form that Naruto dead = dead Kyūbi also, so it seems or maybe not. How ever what happens in case of natural. also The Kyūbi is held prisooner by teh seal wich is naruto. Is Naruto (AKA the seal) is destroyed doesnt that mean no mroe curse to hodl the Kyūbi captive. Becaus eif simply killing Naruto meant Killing the Kyūbi naruto would have been killed long ago. However if you ask me if all or Naruto Kids will ahve teh seal to or it will ahve to be transfered to 1 by ritual i really do not know it dpened son what type of curse seal it is. And also What happens to Naruto and him and the Kyūbi grow more and mroe fused togetehr from using the Kyūbi's powers.
Old 2006-01-02, 06:31   Link #59
Rachy
Disabled By Request

I dont see how people can compare sakuras little blushes when she sees naruto after awhile to sakura's " ill kill for you , ill do anything for you , i love you " speech to sasuke .. its silly -.-

Now naruto with hinata is cute there both so innocent n_n i like this couple alot but my fav is still sakura and sasuke couple :P.
Old 2006-01-02, 06:34   Link #60
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Well the thing is it's CERTAIN that when Naruto and Hinata mate that they ABSOLUTLY "WONT POSSES KYUUBI POWERS" (srry caps was on )

Because you cant share a spirit it's to Naruto and Naruto alone.
You cant inherit a demon inside someone...you can only inherit, personalities and certain talents..you cant inherit strenght from dad that is up to yourself to train.

But you CAN inherit the talent to train (a specific training session)

My thoughts: Naruto will end up with either Hinata or Temari.

Why? Well Naruto is getting very close with Gaara (he alone understands him the best and becomes his friend) Temari is very grafull because of that acknowlegde him and probably and eventually see even more in him just then his character.
Or Temari & Shikamaru but..that is also uncertain...

Hinata well she alone loved Naruto from the start...and eventually she will make her move (or Naruto) and both probably will fall hopelessly in love.
Or Hinata will fall for someone else...(once she realizes that Naruto truly loves Sakura)

Sakura has a low chance but i can imagine her being jealous and realizing she was too late...and never had something with sasuke.
Closed Thread