AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2023-06-12, 13:44   Link #41
BWTraveller
Born to ship

Betting the brat will end up doing something right in front of Ellalaura, or maybe even to her. Only thing crueler and more impulsive than an arrogant noble who overestimates his position is a spoiled noble's son who was raised to never think anyone was above him.
BWTraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-06-12, 15:30   Link #42
Strahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWTraveller View Post
Betting the brat will end up doing something right in front of Ellalaura, or maybe even to her. Only thing crueler and more impulsive than an arrogant noble who overestimates his position is a spoiled noble's son who was raised to never think anyone was above him.
Absolutely no doubt, especially since Ellalaura foreshadowed it with her "unless they do something in front of me" then they laughed about how they wouldn't do something so stupid. That practically guarantees junior will do something absurdly stupid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddo-kun View Post
Yuna is beautiful. Today, I'm reminded that she has long hair.
Yea, she looks great in normal clothes. That's some pretty long hair; I'd think that'd be a little annoying having to be tucked into the bear suit where you'd sit on it lol

I'm wracking my brain, but isn't this basically the first time we've seen Yuna (aside from before she got to this world) in something other than her bear suit?
Strahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-06-12, 20:41   Link #43
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

So those smug nobles walked right into that trap with out a second thought

Yuna in a dress but keeping the bear feet and both bears on each hand
Old 2023-06-13, 04:38   Link #44
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strahan View Post
Yea, she looks great in normal clothes. That's some pretty long hair; I'd think that'd be a little annoying having to be tucked into the bear suit where you'd sit on it lol

I'm wracking my brain, but isn't this basically the first time we've seen Yuna (aside from before she got to this world) in something other than her bear suit?
indeed, seems uncomfortable. Or maybe the bear suit has a built in hair net or something similar to keep all the hair in one place. lol

and I think yes, the only time she is not in the bear suit is episode 1 of season 1. Which is some years ago already.

____

a few more thoughts on the episode..

Yuna planned well. The bad noble was baited to Insulting the food that the royal chef make, which is basically the same as insulting the food that the king eat. So the bad noble is now quite scared of the royal chef. He can be reported to the king.

the only problem now is the brat noble, he might try to assassinate the chef or do some other terrible thing.

looking forward to the final episode where they finally defeat the villains.
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-06-19, 10:03   Link #45
Liddo-kun
is this so?

episode 12:

don't get Yuna angry. The bad guys learned the lesson the painful way. lol

those who kidnap children deserve the worst. Glad the head of Salbard family was given the death penalty.

that Vlad guy is quite strong. They certainly needed Yuna to handle this one.

Yuna now has two noble families as allies, and the king also likes her. This bear has plenty of connections. xD

Last edited by Liddo-kun; 2023-06-20 at 05:19.
Old 2023-06-19, 20:47   Link #46
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Well Yuna getting really angry when Fina gets hurt but some hows still holds back enough not to destroy that nobles castle just break down the door

Gajeld through his son under the bus and stepped right into it with Ellelaura around

8/10 Wouldnt mind another season
Old 2023-06-19, 22:17   Link #47
Strahan

Yea, given her too-calm silent-deadly mode after she made sure Fina was ok made me expect to see the castle being destroyed around the Salberds lol. I'm also glad that they didn't do the typical "fist flying at enemy but suddenly stops right before their nose thing" when Ellelaura called out to Yuna. Much more satisfying to see her ignore her and let the fist connect with his face

I'd definitely welcome a S3. This is a nice, cute enjoyable watch. I'd hope if they make S3 we get more de-beared Yuna. She's quite a looker if you can peel her out of the bear suit, hehe.
Strahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-06-20, 06:36   Link #48
Liddo-kun
is this so?

won't say any spoilers, but there is enough content in the source material for another season.
hopefully, they get the funds to do it.