AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2023-08-19, 12:05   Link #41
Frontier

It's time for some serious Tokudo training! Which means everyone needs some pure white undies! Which is surprisingly harder than you'd expect, especially since Mia only has red and black underwear...which shouldn't be surprising for a naughty girl like her, we even see her red panties in the OP !

So I guess they'll have to settle for going commando, all the better for showing off the girls' boobs and butt and making it impossible for Akagami to concentrate on his training. Either those boobs are bouncing, the girls are moaning, or he's catching a glimpse of some cleavage. And Mia is getting all hot and bothered by seeing some liquid around his crotch. Think clean thoughts, gang !

Ah yes, nothing says airing out worldly desires like having a mixed-gender sauna experience, complete with Akagami stuck between two beauties wearing nothing but towels. It only gets racier from there .

Akagami and Mia are so convinced that Yuzuki is upset because they're holding back her training because she's so focused...but really she's just jealous at how close and Akagami and Mia are .

Akagami and Yuzuki on a Christmas date! And Yuzuki is all dressed up nicely in her finest casual clothes. And of course Akagami just can't help himself. Especially when they visit a shop run by Yuzuki's Senpai Mari who calls out the obvious couple vibes between them, enough to get Yuzuki really flustered .

Akagami has really made an impact on these girls! Mia went from a harsh prude to someone who dresses more flashy to make Akagami look at her boobs, Tsukuyo is more comfortable with herself, Kurage is more confident with herself, and Yuzuki is starting to recognize feelings she hasn't allowed herself to feel for so long. Though now it seems like Kagura is planning to take him out .
Old 2023-08-19, 18:32   Link #42
grecefar

The girl that looked the most neutral of akagami, now is the one who wants to drive him out the most.

Let's see why.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-08-20, 02:05   Link #43
Amiluhur
Gondok

Eps 7 was a bit boring. The humor just didn't do it for me and it feels like the show is becoming less and less funny. I miss the sheer chaos and mayhem from the 1st episode
Amiluhur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-08-26, 12:26   Link #44
Frontier

It's Christmas time at the temple! Which means the girls in Santa Dresses and Mia as a reindeer !

Kurage really is going to try her hardest to marry Akagami when she gets older, won't she? Especially for that literal meal ticket to good food. And he's already getting her hopes up .

And it wouldn't be Christmas without a gift exchange...complete with Mia and Akagami trying to gift themselves! And it gets even better from there! We've got Yuzuki gifting Tsukuyo a Kokechi vibrator, Kurage trying to give Akagami a marriage certificate, Akagami ending up with a video of lewd photos of Mia which is totally worth giving Kagura service for a full year...if Yuzuki didn't have her way. I love how Akagami actually resisted giving the DVD up .

Dang, it sounds kind of rough for the Aoba sisters. It seems like their parents broke up and basically abandoned them. It wasn't until Akagami showed up and livened things up that it felt like they could all really be happy again .

Aw, that was a really sweet scene between Akagami and Yuzuki. Not only did they get each other personalized gifts, but they both got each other prayer beads! Now they're practically engaged/married! Too bad the romantic mood couldn't keep because Kiki revealed that they'll be an inspection for Yuzuki's tokudo training and they have a damaged principal figure to worry about .

But first things first, time to unwind at a hot spring inn! And you can already see Kagura's plot at work trying to maneuver Akagami and making his dick hard so she can get him kicked out .

Not Hot Springs episode would be complete without watching girls undress and get frisky with each other! Complete with Kurage trying to rip her sisters' big boobs off, Kiki feeling up Mia, and all the girls in nothing but towels. Best part was seeing Mia and Kagura with their hair down. It's a great look for them .

Ah yes, Akagami is in a precarious spot, stuck in the ladies' bath with a rock-hard dick. I feel bad for Mia that Kagura is manipulating her like this, especially when she has total faith in her best friend. But her plan didn't count on the girls belief and understanding of Akagami to the point of overcoming such a misunderstanding. In fact they seem more mindful of getting a full frontal view of his dick than the fact that he was peeking on them .

Kagura is on the offensive! She's putting the moves on Akagami and trying to make him give in to his worldly desires! All for the sake of kicking him out so she can have Mia focus on being an Erotic Queen and have sex with multiple men! And listen to Sumire Uesaka go on about her evil plan while saying "Erotic Queen, "Sexual Intercourse," and "Erotic Family" while still coming on to Akagami !

I love how Kagura sees this going on and rather than dwelling on the betrayal, wonders if she should join in and make it a threesome .

So Kagura was working for Mia's family the whole time, all for the sake of turning Mia into the Erotic Queen her family wants her to be...and she calls out both Akagami and Mia for denying a part of themselves and running away from their family, tempting our Akagami with the promise of fixing everything with money if he leaves. What's our boy going to do ?
Old 2023-08-26, 20:14   Link #45
grecefar

Even if akagami accepts, the other girls will stop him for moving and will find out what kagura did.

I'm sure she will end up looking like a villian but mia and the others will forgive her.
Old 2023-08-28, 01:14   Link #46
Alchemist007
*Author

Pretty good ep.

https://streamable.com/cwshxw

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2023-08-30, 14:00   Link #47
EroKing

NSFW
Megami

Last edited by EroKing; 2023-11-12 at 09:03.
EroKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-08-30, 16:31   Link #48
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by EroKing View Post
NSFW
Megami
Kurage rocking the school swimsuit look .
Old 2023-09-02, 12:13   Link #49
Frontier

Time to pound mochi! And of course Kurage had to make it sexual and compare it to bumping uglies...and speaking of mochi, here's Tsukuyo's boobs! Though Kurage isn't quite at the age where she can quite seduce Akagami herself, to her disappointment .

What better thing to wear to pound mochi than Bunny Girl outfit? With the camera focusing on all the best angles on Mia as she shows off the outfit. And then she and Akagami get up close and personal for the job, and while he doesn't grab her boobs, he does hold her tight by the waist and brings her up and down all the while her butt is pressed against his crotch...oh, and did we mention Tsukuyo as a Bunny Girl too? Bunny Girls everywhere! Even Kurage's in a cute bunny costume! Though Kagura's attempts to get Akagami kicked out fail yet again .

I think this is the first time we've really got any one-on-one time between Akagami and Kiki as they discuss the future of the temple and Yuzuki. Yuzuki will become Head Priest if things go well, and Kiki plans to go back to her own temple to run it...but what about Akagami? Will he stay and be with Yuzuki? Though following Kiki and serving her doesn't seem like a bad idea .

Hatsumode! Complete with the girls all looking stunning in their kimono's! I love Tsukuyo fishing for compliments from Akagami and not being prepared for the excessive of said compliments of said compliments .

It probably would be convenient if Kagura solved all their money problems and Akagami just left, but none of the other girls want that and Akagami just can't abandon them .

So Kagura has been following Mia around since they were kids and sitting through all her anti-erotic phases, though she had the brilliant idea that throwing her into a nunnery would nurse her inner horniness...all the while she'd been photoshopping Mia sleeping with multiple men to keep her mom happy and even using Akagami as a source for more pictures of Mia getting busy with guys. Which was all well and good until Mia actually fell in love with Akagami .

But it's not because love is against Mia's family policy, no...Kagura is really upset because she knows Akagami loves Yuzuki and Mia will get her heartbroken as she continues to deepening her feelings for Akagami, and Kagura wants to protect Mia. Because she really does care about her. Although Akagami realizing this earned him a boot to the balls and Kagura spraying her boots to wipe the dirt off them. Ouch .

Well, even if she hides it behind her job, it's nice to see that Kagura does care about Mia. They really are best friends .
Old 2023-09-02, 21:10   Link #50
grecefar

well, that's that for kagura.
Old 2023-09-09, 12:04   Link #51
Frontier

Akagami's balls have been restored! Of course he's still terrified of Kagura-sama to the point where just uttering her name is enough to shake him up, poor guy .

Mia of course doesn't like there to be any tension between her closest friends, so she tries to hook them up...and Kagura is barely acting at this point with how little she cares for this. And then, in true Mia fashion, she locks them up in the shed like Kagura locked them up. The irony !

Kagura could very easily make it look like Akagami sexually assaulted her...or she could resolve all of their issues by just having Akagami and Mia get together and take him back home. Although that would solve Mia's love problems, what would her family do to him ?

Tsukuyo is down bad for Akagami. When she's not dreaming of him forcing himself on her (and grappling her little sister in her sleep), she's jealous of how close he and Mia are now. And of course Kagura has to pounce on her insecurities by showing her a skewed video of Akagami and Mia doing penance twister that makes it look like they're banging .

I see Mia doesn't understand romantic love enough to recognize how she feels about Akagami, even if the way she describes him and wants to be with him for the rest of her life is the hallmark of a girl in love. And of course Tsukuyo can't keep denying her own feelings, especially when Akagami walks in and sees Mia all strung up in bondage and Kurage shows up to make everything worse .

Oh no! Not only is the temple out of money but they're out of rice too! It's enough to make a grown man yell like a young lady !

But when in doubt, the temple can always rely on their parishioners to pay them tribute in rice! Or they could, if said parishioners actually cared. Jeez, I didn't think the temples' standing was THAT bad .

Though luckily they've still got some loyal parishioners left, like a young mom of two who is friends with the Aoba family and whose kids are obsessed with boobs. So much so that they basically try to strip Mia and thrust her boobs straight into Akagami's face. Nice .

So the temple was on top of things when the Aoba matriarch, Tsukina, was in charge? And things started going downhill when she left? Seems like there's a lot of drama going on with their family .

Well, now they have more than enough rice! In fact it's those bags of rice that brought Akagami and Yuzuki together! Even if she's so super strong she doesn't eve need Akagami to carry them !
Old 2023-09-09, 15:41   Link #52
grecefar

I really want tsukuyo to win.
Old 2023-09-16, 12:00   Link #53
EroKing

Really liked how Akagami instead of getting discouraged or sulking for half an episode like most MCs, just gave no fucks and switched to another gear here. Small things like this really has added to his character and been such a joy to watch, other than all the lovely fanservice

Last edited by EroKing; 2023-12-03 at 14:13.
EroKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-09-16, 13:08   Link #54
Frontier

I guess the main thing they need to focus on is repairing the Principal Figure in time for the Tokudo test...which will cost a lot of money, but if meat-head Yuzuki is good for anything, it's brazen confdience even in the most hopeless situation .

I didn't know what I was expecting Yuzuki to wear when she opened the door, but a maid outfit was definitely a surprise. And it's VERY flattering to her bust. Poor Akagami can barely keep his fantasies from running away from him, and Yuzuki isn't helping the way she's moving around .

Jeez, Yuzuki's so committed to working she's willing to take 5-6 jobs at once, even working double shifts, just to make all the money. And she doesn't want to rely on Akagami. Though she is willing to challenge him to a bet that she can overcome her exhaustion and stand up to him massaging her, and Akagami is very good with his hands. And then he goes Bruce Lee on her back before his worldly desires get the better of him and he feels her up a bit too much .

Of course Tsukuyo had to walk in right when it became a wrestling match. And then get asked out by Akagami. What a crazy segment .

Oh man, Tsukuyo is down bad. Straight up dreaming about marrying Akagami and having sex soon after. Poor Kurage after that headbutt after she wakes up though .

Tsukuyo is self-aware enough to know that it probably wasn't a confession and just her typical misunderstanding with Akagami and she should just play it casual...like wearing her nicest clothes and dolling herself up like it's a proper date. And of course Akagami is the same as always, though at least he complimented all the effort she put into her looks .

They couldn't get the couple phone plan, but that clerk definitely thinks they're dating. They do look like a cute couple in my book .

Tsukuyo doesn't want her day with Akagami to end, no matter how much she misunderstands him or misunderstands her own feelings, she wants to be true to that desire...even if it means just asking for his phone contact. But she is the first woman he's exchanged contact info with, for what that's worth. And the misunderstandings keep up .

Tsukuyo is now dreaming about Akagami leaving her for another woman when they aren't in a relationship...although at least now Kurage has a concrete shield to avoid the headbutt, even if it hurts Tsukuyo instead. Ouch .

I love how the final next episode preview just has all the girls admitting how secretly horny they are .
Old 2023-09-16, 21:45   Link #55
grecefar

I'm happy this was a tsukuyo chapter or at least half of it. Mia and tsukuyo are the reason I still keep seeing this.
Old 2023-09-23, 13:17   Link #56
Frontier

So Yuzuki's mom was basically her with long hair? I can definitely see where she and Kurage get their hair color from. Is Tsukuyo dyed or is the blonde from their dad ?

(Also was that Mikako Komatsu as their mom ?).

Yuzuki wants to mend fences with Akagami because it's killing her that they're having a tiff...though she doesn't appreciate seeing him get so chummy with her sister either. Poor girls' so thrown off she's bumping into everything .

I love how Kiki calls a couples' quarrel what it is and demonstrates how people are layered by pointing to her boob and knowing that would be Akagami's immediate takeaway .

Figures Kiki would take someone leaving the temple as another way to make money, but for Yuzuki it's just another sign that she's lacking and failing the temple that they're losing more members. And Kiki finally plays hardball and stops Yuzuki's training until she realizes what the real problem is .

Poor Yuzuki. She wants to be helpful around the temple but Akagami basically does everything. Also Tsukuyo has his phone number, which makes the entire Harem jealous. Except Kagura who already had his number. Bakagami indeed .

Not even the maid cafe would hire Yuzuki!? That's bad business. Though at least she had enough sense not to work at a hostess club .

People get a lot of mileage out of that box under the bridge, huh? Akagami finds Yuzuki and finally understands that she's not just this tough meathead girl who is stronger than anything...she really is just a vulnerable girl trying to keep her home together after her mom left her and her sisters. And what she needs right now is Akagami .

I love how Akagami takes care of her and even falls asleep by her side. No one should be alone! Not only a good excuse for a Harem but also words to live by, and thanks to Akagami Yuzuki was finally able to realize why she loved the temple so much and wanted to take care of it! And now she's got the whole Harem backing her up !

Akagami's daily life at the temple continues, complete with moments with his entire Harem...Tsukuyo's boobs pressed against his body, Kurage wanting a kiss (and to be taken seriously as a love interest), Mia's crotch in his face, and even getting a full face up in Kagura's skirt (and her boot in his face). Also Kiki's boobs! But nothing beats a good old fashioned panty flash from Main Heroine Yuzuki to make Akagami sock himself in the face. No man can truly defeat his worldly desires in this Harem romcom .
Old 2023-09-23, 21:08   Link #57
grecefar

The mother was "perfect" and did everything by herself and since she could do anything and people trusted her then yuzuki thought she should be the same as her. But I believe that there is so much one person can do and then yuzuki's mother couldn't save the temple and gave up, that's why she told them to move and told yuzuki she couldn't save the temple because herself could not. Yuzuki was going to make the same mistake and do everything by herself but akagami and the others are there to support her, so she may succeed where her mother failed.

Wasn't a good anime but well there were some moments, I did like the lack of censorship and tsukuyo was the only reason I stayed.

5/10.
Old 2023-09-23, 22:01   Link #58
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by grecefar View Post
The mother was "perfect" and did everything by herself and since she could do anything and people trusted her then yuzuki thought she should be the same as her. But I believe that there is so much one person can do and then yuzuki's mother couldn't save the temple and gave up, that's why she told them to move and told yuzuki she couldn't save the temple because herself could not. Yuzuki was going to make the same mistake and do everything by herself but akagami and the others are there to support her, so she may succeed where her mother failed.

Wasn't a good anime but well there were some moments, I did like the lack of censorship and tsukuyo was the only reason I stayed.

5/10.
I feel like it might be tied to their dad. They never mention him at all. I think the only thing they mention is he also left the temple.
Old 2023-09-23, 22:20   Link #59
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for final thoughts:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-09-25, 00:05   Link #60
Alchemist007
*Author

The ecchi and general comedy was pretty fun. The show wasn't afraid of being what it was.

8/10

Images

Tags
fan service, harem