AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2023-01-09, 14:34   Link #41
Alchemist007
*Author

Went in blind, not going to lie, was a bit disappointed when the swap occured.
Old 2023-01-09, 15:27   Link #42
Frontier

Spoiler:
Old 2023-01-09, 19:07   Link #43
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Shirogane being used for the censorship is funny but it's still horrible. Will wait to see if AT-X's version is uncensored tomorrow. Otherwise, BDs.
Old 2023-01-10, 00:03   Link #44
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for ep1:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-01-10, 10:07   Link #45
stray
Speedy Sea Cucumber
*IT Support

The music was weird in general actually.

I ended up watching it on Crunchy yesterday but it seems like we have to wait for BDs for an uncensored version which I guess is now the norm for Shueisha/Jump ecchi adaptations. Life's too short for censored ecchi; dropped.
stray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-01-10, 11:34   Link #46
BWTraveller
Born to ship

I thought it was pretty good, but the leadup to the fight was a little off. I mean, most stories have villains and predators take their time savoring the fact that they're about to kill/eat someone rather than just jumping in like real predators, but this kind of went overboard on that I think. Thing turns into a giant monster and just stands there lecturing her about why he's going to eat her, and her showing hardly any real fear at the sight of a giant demon that's made it clear what it intends to do, and all of it just keeps going. Again, that sort of setup is common enough that I'm used to it, but there are limits to how long it can go and the way they interacted just didn't give enough pressure to maintain that position so long.
BWTraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-01-10, 16:44   Link #47
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWTraveller View Post
I thought it was pretty good, but the leadup to the fight was a little off. I mean, most stories have villains and predators take their time savoring the fact that they're about to kill/eat someone rather than just jumping in like real predators, but this kind of went overboard on that I think. Thing turns into a giant monster and just stands there lecturing her about why he's going to eat her, and her showing hardly any real fear at the sight of a giant demon that's made it clear what it intends to do, and all of it just keeps going. Again, that sort of setup is common enough that I'm used to it, but there are limits to how long it can go and the way they interacted just didn't give enough pressure to maintain that position so long.
At least in the case of Suzu I think it's just because nothing much rattlers her or she knew Matsuri would save her.
Old 2023-01-10, 18:47   Link #48
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I watched the first episode out of curiosity. As someone who has been following the manga since chapter 1 (so two years), seeing Matsuri as a male was very disturbing. I'm so used to him as a super hot and cute girl that it feels wrong. It's not like I've forgotten he's a guy but at some point I stopped seeing him as one.

Suzu's design is pretty on-point but Matsuri (male and female) looks off. And they're censoring the tits and ass but cat balls are totally fine.
Old 2023-01-10, 21:15   Link #49
HandofFate

didn't expect the gender swap.
kind of makes me miss kekkaishi

good ayakashi exorcism anime is hard to come by
Old 2023-01-11, 11:37   Link #50
Alchemist007
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I watched the first episode out of curiosity. As someone who has been following the manga since chapter 1 (so two years), seeing Matsuri as a male was very disturbing. I'm so used to him as a super hot and cute girl that it feels wrong. It's not like I've forgotten he's a guy but at some point I stopped seeing him as one.
Guess that ch/vol1 cover is just bait.
Old 2023-01-11, 19:49   Link #51
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
Guess that ch/vol1 cover is just bait.
Pretty much. This isn't Ranma 1/2 where Matsuri can turn back into a guy whenever he wants. Granpa said it in the episode: if he wishes to protect Suzu, he may have to resolve himself to remain a girl for the rest of his life.

TLR borrowed a lot from Urusei Yatsura, and this one borrows from Ranma 1/2 (the genderbending and the heavy focus on comedy) and Inuyasha (the yokai aspect and another plot point that'd be a spoiler).
Old 2023-01-16, 14:37   Link #52
Frontier

Matsuri discovers the wonder of sports bra's and skirts while Suzu has to grapple with the fact that the guy she likes now has bigger boobs and and stylish figure than she does. Talk about your anime problems .

Yeah, I'm not surprised Suzu would immediately check herself out if she were a guy. Although that would be kind of a fun gender-flip, Matsuri as a girl and Suzu as a boy .

I guess it's not too surprising that Matsuri and Suzu haven't quite regained their old closeness even after everything that happened because Matsuri's still standoffish and Suzu is a little prickly around him...but once Matsuri realizes how much he has to keep Suzu safe, he realizes it's better to be a girl friend than a distant observer. And maybe a different kind of girlfriend too .

Suzu's gal pals at school are...a lot. And seem really into girls. Yayo is pretty touchy feely and you can't complain about hearing Haruka Tomatsu in anything, while Lu is really into cute girl stuff she can post on social media and become a mega-hit. I assume Suzu's thighs constantly go viral. But now they get to shift their attention to Matsuri and "her" high-spec female character stats .

Shirogane is trying to get his powers back and eat Suzu and concocting whatever plots he can to facilitate that, although Matsuri is still as skilled as ever and Shiroganie is so comical in cat form that none of his plans go anywhere. And now he's stuck as a pet. Should be amusing .

It's not easy being a girl! You have to watch what bathroom you go into and watch your skirt and bust at all time! Not to mention all the work it takes with your hair and body. Though the camera definitely loves Matsuri's bathing body even if the censorship get in the way of the audience fully basking in her amazing bod, which even she can appreciate .

So Suzu is considering girl-on-girl with Matsuri? Although it seems like she'd prefer it if he was in his boy form. But she doesn't seem completely against it. Also, dem thighs .

Was anyone surprised that Matsuri would run around naked for the sake of his duty? Though it also lead to the debut of his handy-dandy skintight ninja suit which he can transform into magical girl style and hugs his new female body in all the right areas .

The ED is pretty cute and romantic! With a duet between Miyu Tomita and Kana Ichinose as it focuses on Matsuri and Suzu's relationship! Also basically spoils they're going to lock lips at some point .
Old 2023-01-23, 06:37   Link #53
EroKing

Delayed after the 5th episode airs...

From their website (Using Google TL)
Quote:
Thank you for your continued support of the TV anime "Ayakashi Triangle".
Due to the spread of the new coronavirus "COVID-19", there was a delay in the video production schedule, so we decided to postpone the broadcast and distribution of episode 5 and beyond.

Therefore, broadcasts by each broadcasting station after February 6 (Monday) will be rebroadcasts of episodes 1 to 4.

Regarding the broadcast and distribution schedule after episode 5,
We will inform you again soon on the official anime website and official Twitter.

Due to the postponement of broadcasting and distribution, the release date of the TV anime "Ayakashi Triangle" Blu-ray & DVD Volume 1 will be changed from "Wednesday, March 29, 2023" to "Wednesday, September 27, 2023" It was decided that
The release dates for Volume 2 and later are scheduled for the following.

-------------------------------------------------- -
Volume 2: Scheduled to be released on Wednesday, October 25, 2023
Volume 3: Scheduled to be released on Wednesday, November 22, 2023
Volume 4: Scheduled to be released on Wednesday, December 27, 2023
Volume 5: Scheduled to be released on Wednesday, January 31, 2024
Volume 6: Scheduled to be released on Wednesday, February 28, 2024
-------------------------------------------------- -

Due to the change in the release date of Blu-ray & DVD, we will correct the information below.

・Blu-ray & DVD release decision CM broadcasted on TOKYO MX at 25:30 on January 9 (Monday).
Before the change "Blu-ray & DVD Volume 1 March 29th (Wednesday) release!!"

After the change "Blu-ray & DVD Volume 1 will be released on Wednesday, September 27th!!"

・In Weekly Shonen Jump No. 8 (released January 23), limited bundle information with Blu-ray & DVD original goods on page 17.
Before the change "Order period: until January 31, 2023 (Tuesday)"
After the change "Order period: Until Tuesday, August 1, 2023"

Before the change "Target product: Released on Wednesday, March 29, 2023 "Ayakashi Triangle 1""
After the change "Target product: Released on September 27, 2023 (Wednesday) "Ayakashi Triangle 1""

Before the change "Blu-ray & DVD will be released on Wednesday, March 29!"
After the change "Blu-ray & DVD will be released on September 27th (Wednesday)!"

Although it is a measure based on unforeseen circumstances, we are very sorry for the inconvenience and concern caused to the fans who are looking forward to the work.
Thank you for your understanding.

January 23, 2023
Ayakashi Triangle Production Committee
Old 2023-01-23, 07:13   Link #54
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Geez, another one. Feels like we're back three years ago.
Old 2023-01-23, 08:19   Link #55
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Geez, another one. Feels like we're back three years ago.
The Covid thing is just an excuse for an Aniplex meltdown.
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-01-23, 10:29   Link #56
Frontier

Well, that's a bummer .
Old 2023-01-23, 14:21   Link #57
Frontier

Starting off with some thighsuzu's right off the bat! And I love how Suzu's solution to everything is sweets for her and people she wants to get long with to eat .

OP and ED subs !

Ah yes, I see Matsuri is enjoying the perks of his female body to keep things lodged in his cleavage while he rests in a very less put together state, all the better for the camera and audience to bask in that amazing body .

Run!? Is this in the To Love-Ru universe !?

So Shirogane is now housed with his former and current nemesis, but at least he's getting fed. Admittedly it's scraps that's practically trash, but at least Matsuri is feeding him .

Matsuri used to be terrified of yokai (also his grandpa really let himself go after his back problems kicked in) until he met Suzu and saw how unafraid of them she was. And then he started to put Suzu on a pedestal, like an idol fan does to their favorite idol. Also Suzu looks good with long hair !

I want some of that Suzu Dango. Sure Shirogane still wants to eat her, but you have to admire her persistence .

Thank you Yayo and Lu for those fanservice Matsuri imagine spots! Especially the secretary and bikini ones !

So Matsuri's family isn't the only exorcist ninja's working there, the Ninokuru's are also an active and effective family at hunting down Ayakashi, and we've got the serious and rough-looking Soga as Matsuri's senpai and rival. Of course now his rival is a girl who gets his boobs frequently groped and is living with the king of ayakashi, so I understand why there's some tension .

It's not like Matsuri cares about Shirogane one way or another, but he cares about what Suzu wants, and if she wants to give befriending Shirogane a try (and getting his manhood back in the process) he's going to fight to make that happen. Good thing Matsuri's womanly assets and panty flashes are enough to ward off Soga thanks to his inexperience with women. Too bad we couldn't see the panties though .
Old 2023-01-23, 15:51   Link #58
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

How about the anime industry reduce the number of anime they make each season and actually broadcast finished anime? People used to make fun of "Made in China" on the lack of quality over quantity, and boy did that come around.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-01-23, 19:11   Link #59
stray
Speedy Sea Cucumber
*IT Support

So now we have to wait the entire year for uncensored? This pointless series became that much more pointless.
stray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-01-23, 19:38   Link #60
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
It's not like Matsuri cares about Shirogane one way or another, but he cares about what Suzu wants, and if she wants to give befriending Shirogane a try (and getting his manhood back in the process) he's going to fight to make that happen. Good thing Matsuri's womanly assets and panty flashes are enough to ward off Soga thanks to his inexperience with women. Too bad we couldn't see the panties though .
There are no panties to be seen. The censorship is so bad you apparently can't even tell he wears a fundoshi. The anime won't get this far but it's actually used as a plot device at some point, so the censorship is actually detrimental to the story.

Tags
ecchi, fantasy