AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2020-02-08, 12:37   Link #41
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
I don't get it. Where did the Science-type woman get the energy to melt snow?
Where's a Kanade tsukkomi when you need it ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex79 View Post
Oh man when Yukimura entered the room I was totally expecting to see a crane and not all those machi dry, and I started laughing so hard. This series is fantastic.
I also love how it totally makes the crane irrelevant to the plot of it's own story .
Old 2020-02-14, 18:52   Link #42
grecefar

They just made a deal with the devil, ena knows it. She did that shaft pose too.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-15, 16:27   Link #43
Frontier

To be honest, I was starting to think of Kosuke as the "dumb" one, if only because up until this point he seemed the least scientifically inclined of the entire cast. Kanade seems to have much more interest and a better grasp of scientific concepts then he's shown in the past few episodes. So kind of not surprised with the state he was in .

I wonder what bothered Ibarada more? The idea of Kosuke leaving, or that he had the gall to think he could leave their lab? That smile she gave him might be the first genuine sentimental moment she's shown up to this point though .

Good job on Ikeda and Ibarada's part by getting Kosuke back into science by connecting it back to things he actually enjoys, like soccer and gal games .

It's kind of neat that they changed up Himuro and Kanade's outfits .

I love how Yukimura had video footage of their drunk escapades, partially because he wanted to keep hearing Himuro drunkenly declare her love for him. These two are such idiots in love, I swear .

I thought the glasses girl in the Ending was Kanade, but it turns out to be a former alumn of the lab, Yamamoto. And now she's going to use the labs romance experiments as basis for her manga, with plans to make it even racier then what they're already doing. Ibarada definitely seems concerned over her .

Next week...just like Yamamoto said, it's the beach/swimsuit episode .
Old 2020-02-17, 18:01   Link #44
James Rye

Episode 7: Poor Kaede, I feel her pain. Being single while everyone else has a gf or marries sucks big time. Apropos sucking, those two really suck at fairy tales, damn, those were incredible bad. XD

Episode 8: Yeah, Games are awesome!!! And tomato-blushing Kaede is so cute, super adorable! <3
Lol, that Oytocin overflooding. Those two are hilarious! And with that mangaka they are sure to be pushed into outrageous situations for her material.^^
Old 2020-02-21, 23:53   Link #45
Frontier

It was great to see the cast in more casual clothes .

Poor Himuro. She has to be strict with Yukimura while also holding back her own feelings .

I'm...kind of worried about Yamamato. She seems to be really banking on the labs romance experiments giving her the inspiration for a hit manga, even if it comes at the expense of what little money and health she has left as a struggling manga artist .

The Girls in swimsuits! A yellow bikini was perfect for Kanade, and Ibarada's was definitely very her (even if I think it could've been a little cuter). But the real showstopper was Himuro in that red bikini .

Yeah, I think a hug in swimsuits would definitely be a bit different...much more exposed skin, almost to where you'd be hugging naked .

I see Yamamato is as into BL as Ibarada is .

Oh hey, it's the two-timer again. At least he knows not to get involved with Himuro again .

Kosuke finally gets his moment! Only for it to be deflated immediately upon realizing he punched a dude for the wrong reason. Still, the guy kind of deserved it, so it evens out .

The real reason Ibarada remembers Kosuke's most embarrassing moments? It seems it wasn't just because they were embarrassing moments for him, it's because they were moments with him .

Man, if these professor's are on a whole other level from Ikeda, this is going to be one crazy training camp .
Old 2020-02-23, 12:34   Link #46
James Rye

One hell of a swimsuit! <3
Kanade is still the best girlfriend material of the series. A shame we got no hug though.But if Yukimura already fainted due imagine it just think his reaction if he had hug her in that amazing swimsuit. xD
Poor Kosuke being the source of fun for Ibarada but nobody can tell me that she wasn't happy about him protecting her even if it was only Pokemon.
Old 2020-02-26, 09:55   Link #47
jdennis007

I was hoping we would get Ibarada's dere moment but no such luck.
Old 2020-02-26, 14:11   Link #48
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdennis007 View Post
I was hoping we would get Ibarada's dere moment but no such luck.
I think that laughing while blushing is as close as we are going to get.
Old 2020-03-03, 05:15   Link #49
James Rye

Man, Kanade is such wife material, not waifu, real wife material. <3 <3 <3
Also damn, that first representation sounded so hardcore but because he couldn't answer those basic questions he was ripped apart whereas Inukai and Kanade with their prep were able to withstand the questioning of the profs. Also really nice to see presentations methodes like "wow them at first" with that Romance Novel picture or the date pic of Kanae's senpais. Like that kind of stuff really grabs your attention and you want to know how that ties into the research of the students.
The hug of Yukimura with Kanade was sweet, no wonder Himuro was shocked though Yukimura had a valid reason to do so and it did help. Panic Kanade became Gorilla Kanade as usual. XDDD
And she hold a great presentation with lots of pictures, easy to understand graphics and diagrams and with not too many words/long sentences. Her nagging Senpai was a real help alright, even going as far as giving her his armor..^^
Old 2020-03-03, 20:23   Link #50
Frontier

Himuro in a robe! Surprised that didn't get more of a reaction from Yukimura .

These science-types will write off anything rather then admit they're in love by this point .

That poor first presenter. You could tell it was his first time, and he crashed hard .

Good on Kosuke for going gutsy with his presentation and not backing down .

Yukimura with the save! Kanade may not have appreciated it, but it let her calm down and properly deliver her presentation. She did a great job .

Himuro was obviously bothered by that hug, but she heard why Yukimura did it, so why is she still asking him? To see if he'll try and deny it? Either way, looks like we're getting to our main couples first fight as a non-couple .
Old 2020-03-07, 06:24   Link #51
James Rye

Dang, poor Himuro, nothing's going alright for her this trip. :c
I think it all started with the ban on physical contact which happened because she wants to contact with Yukimura to happen because it is her and not because of her experiment. Though ofc she is unaware of that part. So yeah, nasty fight with physical contact as in a slap to the cheek that really was not what Yukimura deserved even if he could have been more tactful in that regards. Seems though as if her apology thesis might be all that's needed to get those two together.
Also Kanade cute, super cute, the cutest! <3
Old 2020-03-07, 11:44   Link #52
grecefar

I think the jealousy is the climax of the experiment for them and now their reconciliation next chapter is proof enough for them that they are in love, I hope so but is not that easy for them. They need to kiss but I bet it will end with a hug and nothing more.
Old 2020-03-08, 13:53   Link #53
Frontier

The main issue with these science-types having to wrap their head around stuff like love and their own emotions is that more often then not they are far from rational. So even if rationally Himuro really doesn't have a reason to be mad at Yukimura, and she knows that, emotionally she's jealous and self-conscious and can't help it .

It also doesn't help that, especially compared to Yukimura, Himuro is much more in-tune and open with her feelings so she can't just bottle it up like that...so saying they aren't really dating, while factually true, feels like an emotional betrayal because deep down Himuro wants their relationship to be more then that .

Some how I shouldn't be surprised Yukimura made graphs to illustrate why he thought Himuro was mad about it (even Himuro wrote an "apology" essay), but he really should have left the theory that it was because of her Period off. No way that was going to end well .

So...Yamamato totally broke the gift, right? Even if it was just to "spice" things up, that was a really mean thing to do .

Looks like it's up to Yukimura to finally take the lead and express his own feelings. With the title of the next episode, I'm excited to see what he does .
Old 2020-03-08, 14:02   Link #54
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

It also doesn't help that, especially compared to Yukimura, Himuro is much more in-tune and open with her feelings so she can't just bottle it up like that...so saying they aren't really dating, while factually true, feels like an emotional betrayal because deep down Himuro wants their relationship to be more then that .
It doesn't help either that on some level, she has to be aware that he's using those science experiments as an excuse.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-08, 17:33   Link #55
Frontier

Quote:
It doesn't help either that on some level, she has to be aware that he's using those science experiments as an excuse.
I mean, they both are. They're just too stubborn to admit it .
Old 2020-03-08, 17:47   Link #56
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
I mean, they both are. They're just too stubborn to admit it .
She's put herself out there a lot more than he has.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-08, 20:40   Link #57
Frontier

Quote:
She's put herself out there a lot more than he has.
Yeah, to be honest this show probably wouldn't keep beating around the bush if not for Yukimura's being so insistent that they have to prove "love" exists or whatever. Himuro already thought what she felt for him was love, which is why she confessed.
Old 2020-03-14, 11:35   Link #58
grecefar

I believe himuro already knows she is in love, the kiss was her proof, but yukimura is the one too stubborn to accept so they will continue the research. I'm glad that they kiss, it was the perfect setting, and now ena is not the only one beware of mangagirl, yukimura now is too.

8/10
Old 2020-03-14, 14:15   Link #59
James Rye

The mad lad seriously counted down the 30 seconds for the full Mood points before kissing her. XDDD
Kanade was so my spirit animal with her uuuuugh reaction to those two "flirting" in front of her. Get some compassion for your single unfortunate comrades, you two love birds!!! ;A;
Hope the manga gets fully translated very soon.
Old 2020-03-15, 17:34   Link #60
Frontier

So, yeah, Yamamato did break the gift as part of her plan to create more emotional drama between our main pair. And she doesn't feel a lick of guilt about it either. If I were Yukimura, I'd be tempted to sock her in the face for that .

Although she doesn't seem completely heartless, as she bought a copy so as to avoid actually breaking Himuro's real gift, and gave Yukimura the information he needed to find Himuro. Although I doubt any of that came out of the goodness of her heart .

I never expected Persia and Inuzuka from Boarding School Juliet to make an appearance. That was another really fun Romcom .

I knew when they skipped the Opening that they would play it during the episode, although I wasn't expecting it to cut out so Yukimura could lecture Himuro on the terrible grammar in her essay .

I practically squeeed when I realized Yukimura was beginning to setup "A Kiss of the Highest Theoretical Value." And what a payoff! Yukimura and Himuro's kiss was utterly beautiful and satisfying. All that prep work led to an epically romantic payoff .

At least Ibarada was able to deliver some justice to Yamamato by making her go broke by piling on to the hotel bill .

Yukimura and Himuro are still Yukimura and Himuro. They won't admit that they just want to keep kissing each other, so they criticizine their kissing as an excuse to keep making out for "testing." And Kanade is so done with this @#$& .

Tags
rom com, science