AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2004-05-30, 06:55   Link #41
Tsubomi Koneko

Send a message via AIM to Tsubomi Koneko Send a message via MSN to Tsubomi Koneko
Is there a website about this anime? I try to search and since the words are horribly common I can't find crap.
Tsubomi Koneko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-30, 19:17   Link #42
RDSVicious

Location: I am here on the fine edge of that blade that's consciousness on one side and dream on the other.
JellyFish your loyal fans want ep 4!
RDSVicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-30, 23:04   Link #43
boneyjellyfish
Evangelist of the Kazoo

Sorry about the long break, everyone! I lost power a couple of days ago and I've only been able to post from a library near me. I have a RAW of Love Love 4 that I'll start working on tonight, but I can't guarantee that I can sub episodes 5 and up because my current provider will be moving away in a couple of days and I don't know where he gets his files!

As for the issue concerning the acquisition of episodes 1 and 2, I found out a couple of days ago that my tracker went down. Because of this, when I release episode 4, I'll release it in a batch torrent and seed everything at once. If you guys don't like that idea, I'll put up a regular torrent first and seed that for a couple of hours before putting up the batch.

Anyway, I'm going to start working on episode 4 ASAP, so don't worry too much.

Last edited by boneyjellyfish; 2004-06-03 at 15:14.
boneyjellyfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-04, 15:41   Link #44
boneyjellyfish
Evangelist of the Kazoo

Sorry for the double-post, but it just had to be done.

Everyone, your prayers have been answered! Episode 4 has been released in batch torrent form. Why did I release a batch torrent instead of a single episode? Well, it's quite simple actually. You see, I can only upload 20KB/s max, so seeding four episodes is quite impossible for me. The reason I have to upload all four episodes is because my old tracker deleted all of the old torrents so there's nothing left for me to seed. A lot of people have been asking me where they can get the first two episodes, and this is the only way I could think of to distribute the episodes.

For those of you that have had difficulties with the audio aspect of my Love Love releases, you can now breathe a sigh of relief. I re-encoded the audio streams of the first two releases using the Lame MP3 codec, so you shouldn't have any problems at all anymore. I also created a spiffy Love Love page on my website, boneyjellyfish.com. If anyone's interested in seeing it, I would recommend checking out the character bios.

Anyway, in episode 4, the plot thickens as we learn some things about Yagami's mysterious past, as well as the situation with the sentient cucumber faction attacks. I think that episode 4 is probably tied with the first episode for overall best quality of a release. I also used a different font for the subtitles, so it should look a lot better now.

Well, without further ado, here is the torrent file for the whole batch:

Torrent file

I hope you all enjoy the release. Remember: I need people to help me seed this file before it's displayed on anime.mircx.com, so PLEASE stay on as long as you possibly can! Thank you again.

*edit*

I also just want to say that I'm still looking for TV Rip raw files. The ones I'm using now are all ripped straight from the pc-moe website, so they're not the greatest quality and they have an annoying logo on the top right.

Last edited by boneyjellyfish; 2004-06-05 at 11:52.
Old 2004-06-05, 01:35   Link #45
Burn

Ep 4

Is there a way just to get Love_Love episode 4 w/o getting all of episode 1-3?

Thanxs
Burn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-05, 01:40   Link #46
Burn

Sorry i didnt read the other post. I wanted to ask a question, is bt going to be the only way or could we have it on irc or is that not allowed?
Old 2004-06-05, 01:41   Link #47
boneyjellyfish
Evangelist of the Kazoo

I'd love to be able to distro over IRC, but I can't DCC through my firewall.

Anyway, suck it up and download all of the episodes. I'll torrent individual episodes again starting with five.
Old 2004-06-05, 03:10   Link #48
wao
OK.

Damn, but for how much this series is SOOOO bad (It's a waste of money and it's a joke,... pfft ),

m.o.e.'s character designs are SOOOOOOOOOO CUUUUUUUUUTE X____X

/me melts

Well it's more like their cel shading style and the general drawing style is dynamic and really cute. I think it's actually cuter than Pita Ten, DiGi Charat etc. despite not having all the chibiness.... Goddamn anime has been infiltrating my mind and making me think about cuteness of all things. ... :x

Edit: I can't stop staring at Boneyjellyfish's avatar! OH NO!!!!! *clasps head and screams*
Old 2004-06-05, 03:22   Link #49
FeiFongWong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burn
Is there a way just to get Love_Love episode 4 w/o getting all of episode 1-3?

Thanxs
I use Azureus BT client, so I am getting only episode 4, since I don't wanna get all the other eps again, even though they are a beter verison then mine, but since I don't have the audio problems, I'm fine with my old ones. With Azureus client you can select to only download one file from a batch torrent like this one. And in case you didn't know Azureus is a java based client, don't mean much, just means you have to install java, but that is also provided on the Azureus site.

(Edit) LOL, I was reading the intro when it moved on, so I pasued it to read it, OMFG that is some funny stuff. Good intro BoneyJellyfish.
FeiFongWong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-05, 03:25   Link #50
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

Heh wait till you guys see ep5 . I lost my faith in this series after this ep. I should've known that anything that has to do with Cosprayers will eventually stink and disturb me. The first few eps were actually pretty decent you know just another harem show with lots of pretty girls then eps 4 & 5 ruined it for me. I won't say what happens I'll let you folks see for yourself.
Old 2004-06-05, 06:31   Link #51
FeiFongWong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keitaro
Heh wait till you guys see ep5 . I lost my faith in this series after this ep. I should've known that anything that has to do with Cosprayers will eventually stink and disturb me. The first few eps were actually pretty decent you know just another harem show with lots of pretty girls then eps 4 & 5 ruined it for me. I won't say what happens I'll let you folks see for yourself.
Darn you Keitaro, now I wanna know what happens! Just finished watching episode 4, now I want episode 5 so bad, to find out why it sucks. Hmmm, how did you get it btw? From the Love Love site? Anyways, write a spoiler! I wanna know!

(Edit) Tried to get it off the site, but no good, can't read japanese even when I think I found the right link, the one with TV#5........ I get a error message in japanese.

Last edited by FeiFongWong; 2004-06-05 at 06:42.
Old 2004-06-05, 09:17   Link #52
Master Ran
The Invincible Dawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsubomi Koneko
Is there a website about this anime? I try to search and since the words are horribly common I can't find crap.

Here you go... Main site for Moe

http://www.pc-moe.com/love/index.html
Master Ran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-05, 10:22   Link #53
boneyjellyfish
Evangelist of the Kazoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiFongWong
I use Azureus BT client, so I am getting only episode 4, since I don't wanna get all the other eps again, even though they are a beter verison then mine, but since I don't have the audio problems, I'm fine with my old ones. With Azureus client you can select to only download one file from a batch torrent like this one. And in case you didn't know Azureus is a java based client, don't mean much, just means you have to install java, but that is also provided on the Azureus site.
Hey, that's pretty clever... but it's cheating!

Anyway, I'm glad you enjoyed the intro. Did you enjoy episode 4?
Old 2004-06-05, 10:26   Link #54
Burn

how

Hey FeiFongWong, how do i do download only one episode w/ this bt program u recommended.
Old 2004-06-05, 11:45   Link #55
jennwenn

So does anything happen in this show aside from the scriptwriter gettin' wit all the Cosprayers actresses?

(I'm waiting for Smash Hit! to be done before I watch LoveLove.)
jennwenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-05, 13:59   Link #56
FeiFongWong

Quote:
Hey FeiFongWong, how do i do download only one episode w/ this bt program u recommended.
Azureus BT client, getting a single file from a batch torrent instructions. Once it's downloading, just double click the torrent in in your "My Torrents" view tab, then it should open up the torrent's details. Then in the torrents tabs, click on the "Files" tab, and that should show you what files you are downloading from the batch torrent. Then just right click episodes 1, 2, and 3 and set thier "Priority" to "Do not Download". This leaves only episode 4 downloading. Once episode 4 is done, just close the torrent, and delet the other 3 episodes from the "Love Love 1-4" folder, wherever you saved it at.
Old 2004-06-05, 17:39   Link #57
Burn

i got it

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiFongWong
Azureus BT client, getting a single file from a batch torrent instructions. Once it's downloading, just double click the torrent in in your "My Torrents" view tab, then it should open up the torrent's details. Then in the torrents tabs, click on the "Files" tab, and that should show you what files you are downloading from the batch torrent. Then just right click episodes 1, 2, and 3 and set thier "Priority" to "Do not Download". This leaves only episode 4 downloading. Once episode 4 is done, just close the torrent, and delet the other 3 episodes from the "Love Love 1-4" folder, wherever you saved it at.
I got it working already but thanxs anyway.
Old 2004-06-05, 20:59   Link #58
Burn

something

since we cant have a channel to serve Love_Love, Im goin to serve it on irc if ppl need it, so far i have ep 1 to 4, so need Love_Love, find me and download it
Old 2004-06-08, 22:33   Link #59
ff7799
Banned

Send a message via AIM to ff7799 Send a message via MSN to ff7799
Dammit someone help me find raws, my translator has already agreed to translate it.
ff7799 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-08, 23:23   Link #60
boneyjellyfish
Evangelist of the Kazoo

Quote:
since we cant have a channel to serve Love_Love, Im goin to serve it on irc if ppl need it, so far i have ep 1 to 4, so need Love_Love, find me and download it
Could you possibly tell the people here where they can start?

Oh, by the way, episode 5 is coming soon. ^_^

Tags
harem, loli