1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2016-06-26, 15:24   Link #41
BetoJR
A blast from the past
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thess View Post
By the way, maybe Roid is on cahoots with whoever is running the NUN forces there for science. Hope not.
Good grief, that would be... Despicable?

BetoJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-26, 15:28   Link #42
Kazu-kun

Even with Freyja's boost, Hayate's power-up was too sudden. It would have been better if Hayate got more skilled progressively in the second half of the show and beat Keith at the end. Beating him now was way too soon.
Old 2016-06-26, 15:30   Link #43
Thess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
Even with Freyja's boost, Hayate's power-up was too sudden. It would have been better if Hayate got more skilled progressively in the second half of the show and beat Keith at the end. Beating him now was way too soon.
Well, they are laying on thick that most Windermere Knights are mid-boss, except maybe Roid who has just assumed control. With Keith 'defeated' and Gramia dead, we have new antagonists to fill those places.

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"
Thess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-26, 15:34   Link #44
kuromitsu

Quote:
That was awful. I yelled when it happened. I hope that guy gets eaten by a horde of seacats.
Me too. Poor little things. (I actually have a cat at hand today, I hugged her so much it probably scared her.)

Quote:
By the way, maybe Roid is on cahoots with whoever is running the NUN forces there for science. Hope not.
I wonder about that, too. He's clearly not very fond of Epsilon (or perhaps he just hates Berger in particular?) and might have resorted to doing secret underhanded deals with the enemy. But yeah, I hope he's not. But more than that, I hope that he won't have a sudden personality turn now. Although I guess in a way that's inevitable, because Keith is clearly a good guy here (being the Noble Rival and TsunTsun But Secretly Loving Brother and all that) so to make Keith look better they'll have to paint Roid darker, but I hope it won't be so clear-cut. (Then again, look at the bad guys we have so far. Stereotypical Evil Middle Eastern Guy, Stereotypical Evil Military Commander Guy... and what with Roid being Pretty Guy With Silver Hair And Glasses Wearing a Uniform... )
kuromitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-26, 15:53   Link #45
Thess

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromitsu View Post
Me too. Poor little things. (I actually have a cat at hand today, I hugged her so much it probably scared her.)
Me too. Let's sic Space PETA on him.

Quote:
I wonder about that, too. He's clearly not very fond of Epsilon (or perhaps he just hates Berger in particular?) and might have resorted to doing secret underhanded deals with the enemy. But yeah, I hope he's not. But more than that, I hope that he won't have a sudden personality turn now. Although I guess in a way that's inevitable, because Keith is clearly a good guy here (being the Noble Rival and TsunTsun But Secretly Loving Brother and all that) so to make Keith look better they'll have to paint Roid darker, but I hope it won't be so clear-cut. (Then again, look at the bad guys we have so far. Stereotypical Evil Middle Eastern Guy, Stereotypical Evil Military Commander Guy... and what with Roid being Pretty Guy With Silver Hair And Glasses Wearing a Uniform... )
Well, Roid is the one who wants to negotiate with the NUN as 'equals' so mmmmm... Maybe he's being naive and is being played, but I can easily see him being a traitor. NUN and Roid using this conflict to test the Var-Singing and Ruins stuff deal under the table?

It's a battle of stereotypes! Which one would be our final villain?!

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"
Old 2016-06-26, 15:56   Link #46
Tenzen12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Father Hentai View Post
Spoiler for Wow:
Eh.. No. Hayate might became ace, but Delta two goes to second in command which Hayate is not.

Quote:
Mirage didn't do much, really. I'm starting to think she only exists in the show so there's a love triangle.
Didn't do much...

Spoiler for are you serious?!:

What else she should do? Shoot Keith and rest of Arial knights alone?
Old 2016-06-26, 15:59   Link #47
Thess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
What else she should do? Shoot Keith and rest of Arial knights alone?
Fans want her to be an Ace because she's a Jenius, but that's clearly not her role. She's more a support who will have Freyja's and Hayate's backs in the battlefield. I liked her progress. Even if she's not showing off like those two.

Old 2016-06-26, 16:01   Link #48
Mistyclear

Seacats= justice
Revenge for the innocent seacats!!!
Mistyclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-26, 16:08   Link #49
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistyclear View Post
Seacats= justice
Revenge for the innocent seacats!!!
Who cares about seacats!

I CARE ABOUT:

Spoiler for HER!!:

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-26, 16:12   Link #50
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Fans want her to be an Ace because she's a Jenius, but that's clearly not her role. She's more a support who will have Freyja's and Hayate's backs in the battlefield. I liked her progress. Even if she's not showing off like those two.
Well, she's supposed to be a main character, but only doing support job when fighting doesn't make her stand out at all. So why is she a main character?

Last edited by Kazu-kun; 2016-06-26 at 16:36.
Kazu-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-26, 16:14   Link #51
Thess

Quote:
Well, she's supposed to be a main character, but only doing support job when fighting doesn't make her stand up at all. So why is she a main character?
I'm pass from expecting Mirage to stand out like Freyja and Hayate as hero, because the staff isn't obviously invested in this, IMO. I just want her character to develop and grow. Kaname could do it without taking the spotlight too.

Old 2016-06-26, 16:15   Link #52
AkitoW013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
Who cares about seacats!

I CARE ABOUT:

Spoiler for HER!!:

- Tak
Remember, no body=not dead, in the slight possobility that she is, she's with Messer now.

More seriously, maybe they managed to get in Barret City off-screen before it's take off.
AkitoW013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-26, 16:15   Link #53
kuromitsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
Who cares about seacats!

I CARE ABOUT:

Spoiler for HER!!:

- Tak
She was saved by a group of seacats led by scarred tomseacat, fleeing toward safety. They're all unharmed and in a safe place, out of any enemy's sight.

This is definitely what happened and I won't believe anyone saying otherwise.

Quote:
Well, Roid is the one who wants to negotiate with the NUN as 'equals' so mmmmm... Maybe he's being naive and is being played, but I can easily see him being a traitor. NUN and Roid using this conflict to test the Var-Singing and Ruins stuff deal under the table?
Yeah, I think the question in Roid's story will be if he's just naive and is being used by Epsilon/NUN/whoever, or if he's an all-out mustache-twirling villain. (Needless to say I hope for the former?)

(I mean I hope against hope that he's not actually a bad guy, but... yeah...)

Quote:
It's a battle of stereotypes! Which one would be our final villain?!
Right??!
Old 2016-06-26, 16:17   Link #54
Thess

But jellyfishes also died in that explosion. How could she be reunited with Messer?

Old 2016-06-26, 16:21   Link #55
kuromitsu

Holy crap, poor Messer died TWICE.
Old 2016-06-26, 16:24   Link #56
Thess

Now he can reincarnated fully. Maybe he'll be born as an idol next life and he'll not suffer anymore.

Quote:
Yeah, I think the question in Roid's story will be if he's just naive and is being used by Epsilon/NUN/whoever, or if he's an all-out mustache-twirling villain. (Needless to say I hope for the former?)

(I mean I hope against hope that he's not actually a bad guy, but... yeah...)
He has to be a traitor to make him duel Keith in a dramatic fashion. What kind of traitor is the question.

Old 2016-06-26, 16:42   Link #57
kuromitsu

Quote:
He has to be a traitor to make him duel Keith in a dramatic fashion. What kind of traitor is the question.
Yeah, pretty much. If he's the all-out mustache-twirling kind then maybe he'll even get his own custom Evil Draken (white, of course)... Or maybe he'll go Sharon Apple and use Protoculture Tech powered by poor brainwashed/blackmailed/coerced Heinz to fight the good guys...

And he and Heinz were so cute, too.
Old 2016-06-26, 16:46   Link #58
Father Hentai

Has someone ever mentioned that Freyja wears granny pants and everybody is seeing it? -_-
Old 2016-06-26, 16:48   Link #59
Thess

I hate to say this but he's young, pretty and has a backstory which means he'll be more sympathetic than NUN guy as far as stereotype goes.

But yeah, Keith is going to get his old self back when he stops being really goddamn stupid. Consider this as a cheap shot for "who cares for Heinz more."

Old 2016-06-26, 16:54   Link #60
kuromitsu

Quote:
I hate to say this but he's young, pretty and has a backstory which means he'll be more sympathetic than NUN guy as far as stereotype goes.
I'm shallow enough to be completely OK with that. (Given that I may or may not have a thing for fun white haired pretty boy antagonists... *glances at avatar* )

Although as for "young", Roid is already 20 which means that by Windermere standards he's middle age.

Quote:
But yeah, Keith is going to get his old self back when he stops being really goddamn stupid. Consider this as a cheap shot for "who cares for Heinz more."
D'aww~ (I still prefer Roid! As long as he doesn't turn into an asshole.)

Last edited by kuromitsu; 2016-06-26 at 17:17.