AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Re:Zero

Notices

Old 2016-05-02, 10:52   Link #41
larethian

Has there already been a flashback on Roswaal's instructions to Ram about Rem? As that should make it pretty clear. But I never felt any ambiguity about the context from the novel to be honest.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-02, 11:14   Link #42
tsunade666

instruction ti Ram abou Rem? No. Not there yet. Its the loop after Subarun decided to jump to the cliff to save both Ram and Rem. Rem died in the previews loop. The latest chapter is about Emilia comforting Subaru with his problems. They noticed that he is rigged and his smile is fake which is why Emilia confronts him about his worries and problems. He broke down in front of her and had calmed down to do what he must do.
Old 2016-05-02, 11:25   Link #43
larethian

Right. This is like the start of volume 3 of the novel and it will take the entire equivalent novel volume's worth of chapters to cover what's remaining of the arc. So sisters' backstory details are probably not covered yet as well.
Old 2016-05-02, 12:44   Link #44
Applehell

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
Has there already been a flashback on Roswaal's instructions to Ram about Rem? As that should make it pretty clear. But I never felt any ambiguity about the context from the novel to be honest.
I don't know if l would call it a flashback but there was a scene where Roswaal told Ram not to let Rem act on her own. Is that what you're talking about?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
instruction ti Ram abou Rem? No. Not there yet. Its the loop after Subarun decided to jump to the cliff to save both Ram and Rem. Rem died in the previews loop. The latest chapter is about Emilia comforting Subaru with his problems. They noticed that he is rigged and his smile is fake which is why Emilia confronts him about his worries and problems. He broke down in front of her and had calmed down to do what he must do.
That was ch 13, ch 14 is latest one and it's been out for roughly 2 weeks.

Last edited by Applehell; 2016-05-02 at 12:58.
Applehell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-02, 21:44   Link #45
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Applehell View Post
I don't know if l would call it a flashback but there was a scene where Roswaal told Ram not to let Rem act on her own. Is that what you're talking about?

That was ch 13, ch 14 is latest one and it's been out for roughly 2 weeks.
Yes, I'm talking about that. Whelp, I was thinking along the lines of changing POV; it's confusing and feels like flashback as some things are shown in certain loops.

Spoiler:
Old 2016-05-03, 14:55   Link #46
Applehell

Ch 15 out, check manga updates.

Spoiler for thoughts:
Old 2016-05-03, 15:40   Link #47
Proto
Knowledge is the solution

Spoiler for ch15:
Proto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-03, 17:05   Link #48
Applehell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proto View Post
Spoiler for ch15:
Spoiler for ch 15:

Oh and after reading the chapter I definitely agree that anime will most likely bring up the magic lecture that was cut in Roswaal's conversation here. Mainly the stuff that was left out.

Last edited by Applehell; 2016-05-03 at 18:06.
Old 2016-05-28, 07:24   Link #49
tsunade666

first 5 chapter of arc 3 is out and let's just say that its bad for your heart but well... anyone who follows this series should know already.
Old 2016-05-28, 16:26   Link #50
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
first 5 chapter of arc 3 is out and let's just say that its bad for your heart but well... anyone who follows this series should know already.
Subaru's getting real cocky. We should be glad it ended where it did.
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-28, 16:31   Link #51
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
Subaru's getting real cocky. We should be glad it ended where it did.
I sort of want to see the fallout, even if it is only to cringe the entire time.
Old 2016-05-29, 00:32   Link #52
tsunade666

Cocky? I don't know. I think Priscilla see through his mask. He is just pretending to be something he isn't. The previews episode of anime and in arc 2 proves that he is acting that way to make other people smile but he himself knew that his smile is fake. Now, I think he is probably having problems in differentiating his mask. Which is why he reacted that way to Priscilla or... He is just slow from what she meant.
Old 2016-05-29, 01:26   Link #53
Iron Maw
Banned

Not reading this myself until the 2nd arc is done being scanlated. Spoilers are one thing, but I personally hate reading stuff out of order.

And I'm in no rush to see what the anime is going to cover in a few episodes anyway.

EDIT: On second thought however, I might just read them once the anime is done covering the 2nd arc.

Last edited by Iron Maw; 2016-05-29 at 01:48.
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-06, 19:48   Link #54
tsunade666

Chapter 6-7 is out for arc 3 and oh boy... Subaru.......
Old 2016-06-07, 05:47   Link #55
dark44

i think crusch is only one with good speech the other 2 are worthless
and how old is priscilia she was married and her husband died and she took on the work
and who summon that guy?
dark44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-19, 19:06   Link #56
Applehell

Chapter 8, 9 and 10 have been released.

I must say, the Subaru vs Julius fight wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be. In fact rather than cringe I felt quite bad for Subaru. The scene afterwards only made it worse, but I have a better understanding of why Emilia wanted to cut him off. It's not because she hates him, but rather she's tired of seeing him go so far put his life at risk on her behalf without understanding why. So she feels she is the problem. Those ironically care too much about each other.
Old 2016-06-19, 19:27   Link #57
bakato

I hope the group continues to release in batches. I don't think I can take a single chapter at a time.
Old 2016-06-19, 21:59   Link #58
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Applehell View Post
Chapter 8, 9 and 10 have been released.

I must say, the Subaru vs Julius fight wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be. In fact rather than cringe I felt quite bad for Subaru. The scene afterwards only made it worse, but I have a better understanding of why Emilia wanted to cut him off. It's not because she hates him, but rather she's tired of seeing him go so far put his life at risk on her behalf without understanding why. So she feels she is the problem. Those ironically care too much about each other.
Yeah I ended up getting the impression that the fight would be cringe worthy, but I actually came out of feeling a down that Subaru couldn't even scratch him. I also completely understand Emilia's reasons for wanting to cut ties with him.
Old 2016-06-20, 13:26   Link #59
Applehell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandering Soul View Post
Yeah I ended up getting the impression that the fight would be cringe worthy, but I actually came out of feeling a down that Subaru couldn't even scratch him. I also completely understand Emilia's reasons for wanting to cut ties with him.
Basically I came away from the chapter feeling that this was a necessary growing pains in Subaru and Emilia's relationship. It did a lot for further developing both of their characters. A very nicely written part, just hope WF does just as good if not even better job here.
Old 2016-07-04, 22:24   Link #60
bakato

Chapters 11 and 12 are out! Now we're neck and neck with the anime.