AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2015-11-21, 13:06   Link #41
Raviel

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
I don't know if i should keep Nicky or sell her.
On one hand, she can give a 10% in XP. However, her special doesn't attack, only raises the team's Defenses.

Plus i have other better Archers like Faceless.
I stick her and Ibuki in the sub slots for the rainbow party I use for dailies and other quests that don't need my better arcana (her exp boost still works from sub).

Besides the xp boost there doesn't seem to be any value in using Nicky since most of the other 3* archers have a better combination of stats and specials.
Raviel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-24, 08:42   Link #42
Redoaxe
ツンデレ。。。?

So the colosseum revamp is up, what do you think about the new colo?

I think it's fine as it is now except the prysma refresh, inb4 cash boys spamming prysma to stay at top 10.
Old 2015-11-24, 10:36   Link #43
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Looks like there's some new recruits for using prysma. Should i use it now or just use them for Tavern Recruits?
Old 2015-11-24, 15:19   Link #44
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
Looks like there's some new recruits for using prysma. Should i use it now or just use them for Tavern Recruits?
Usually you need to check for several guide on chain chronicle forum to find out the best arcana
If you're a F2P player like me, I don't want to waste my prysma on recruits that could not help me for long term
From what I see, most of the new recruits are not listed as "most wanted" arcana
Only lilith and nympha are important

for new colo, I think I like it... it looks more difficult now but I like that we got more chance to challenge colo in one day
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-26, 21:57   Link #45
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

^So spend 500 prysma at the Vice Capital Tavern and hope you get Nympha.
Old 2015-11-27, 02:48   Link #46
rladls2121

I don't really know about this game, but I heard there are some characters from the other game called Sen no Kiseki is included in this game.

Are they any good in this game, how are they?
rladls2121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-27, 04:37   Link #47
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by rladls2121 View Post
I don't really know about this game, but I heard there are some characters from the other game called Sen no Kiseki is included in this game.

Are they any good in this game, how are they?
Japanese server did a lot of collaboration, like with Log Horizon, Nanatsu no Taizai, or Tales series
Sen no Kiseki is probably one of it

unfortunately, global server only have Brave Frontier collaboration so far
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-28, 09:04   Link #48
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Looks like Gun users are coming on the 30th of November.
Old 2015-11-28, 09:11   Link #49
Redoaxe
ツンデレ。。。?

Yay! Gunners!
Sadly I've only resources to do 5~10 ish pulls
Old 2015-11-30, 06:39   Link #50
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

You can now recruit Gunners. I wonder if i should spend 50 prysma for a chance get one or two gunners?
Old 2015-12-01, 13:22   Link #51
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Dang. I did a 50 prysma recruit 4 times, hoping to getting at least one gunner but still no luck. I might try the ring recruit, 2000 coins for a 3 star or above arcana or do s Tavern recruit with a chance to get a Gunner.
Old 2015-12-01, 13:36   Link #52
Tenzen12

I did one 50 roll and two arcana draws. Got Milla and Nicolas (5 star gunners). How can I transfer my luck from CC to FGO?

Anyway are they any good? I am too busy leveing other stuff right now.
Old 2015-12-01, 21:50   Link #53
Raviel

From what I've read Milla is considered to be one of, if not the best, gunners around. She does a ton of damage and her special turns her into a machine gun.

Nikolas looks pretty decent IMO, I managed to easily MLB be him because of how good the ring rates are.

It's also worth noting that his one mana special does knockback, this can get pretty absurd when you stack 4 or 5 archer mana. Oh, and this is all before you unlock his ability that gives his specials a 50% chance to inflict slow AND poison.

tl;dr Nikolas can inflict knockback, slow, and poison for one mana.
Old 2015-12-01, 22:02   Link #54
Redoaxe
ツンデレ。。。?

^Pretty much what he said, Milla is one of the best gunners around, think we'll only get a gunner on par with Milla in the sin continent (or w/e it's called), think her name is Dolly.

Anyway, did 10 pulls with prysma and tickets, sadly got Baltoro. I mean yeah, he's strong but eh I don't want more dudes in my team.
Also spend about 20k arcane coins at challenge recruit and MLB'd the new ring Gunner. Drop rate is insane. On the other hand, had to spend roughly 300 rings to get Rinuya, the dual-wielding thief at ring gacha.

Will be pulling on the new tavern later when I get some prysmas for Morgan.
Old 2015-12-01, 22:52   Link #55
Raviel

^Is Rinuya like the other v2 dual wielders or is her other sword just for looks?

I ended getting two copies of her after 130 or so ring pulls, decided to stop to save rings if we ever get Monette's tower event.
Old 2015-12-02, 13:11   Link #56
Tenzen12

Cool, I guess I will try them out. That said my current ranged units have several limits breaks, which doesn't put gunners into good position in comparison....
Old 2015-12-02, 13:19   Link #57
Redoaxe
ツンデレ。。。?

^She's a legit dual wielder. I'm more interested in this passive skill though, 'Chest drop rate is increased by 20% of original chance, and 15% increase in gold gained.'.

I heard some people spent like 1000 rings to MLB her, ring gacha rates are really low. Think I'm safe for Monette's tower for now, I've enough stamina fruits and rings.
Old 2015-12-02, 13:34   Link #58
Tenzen12

Seriously, after hearing about these passives I spent my rings and got her on sixth try. I willl spent my remaining 15 rings in hope I will get another

But apparently she can't equip two swords. It would be great if she could...
Old 2015-12-03, 00:00   Link #59
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
Wow, when was the last time we got a 5-Star with a 1-mana special, eh? Too bad Rinuya's so darned hard to get. I think I blew through 100+ rings, and only got her once.

I definitely want more of Milia for MLB, but I'm not seeing how common Nikolas is supposed to be on Challenge Recruit pulls, as I've only ever gotten one of him.
Old 2015-12-03, 01:44   Link #60
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

I feel angrish coz no matter what type of recruit i tried, i never get any Gunners. Worse i'll get Class card or Upgrade weapons card. I already used up lot's of prysma, coins and rings and still nothing!

Tags
anime, cards, ios, rpg