AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2014-09-25, 09:56   Link #41
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinagami View Post
Naruto and Sasuke move at light speeds one minute they at the battlefield next minute they at the valley of the end...well okay....
how do you know how long it took? i don't need a chapter of 40 panels of them flying through trees. also, they should be pretty fast

Quote:
I wish they could fight somewhere else like we've already seen the Valley of the end I was hoping this time they would create their own legend from their battle or something like that. But atleast we got a chapter
the VotE will surely be destroyed, so i assume that they will make their own legend
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-25, 09:56   Link #42
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Green One View Post
Wait a minute, so Sasuke is trying to say that no actually really does mean no? My word, what a strange concept.
He's just being tsundere. Look at that wry smile he gave when he called her annoying. Then he went and used genjutsu to cop a feel. No clearly means he's a masochist who wants her to become stronger and...

Okay, the sarcasm was too hard to continue. I don't think many fans really thought he cared for her since he left way back, but it's more surprising that Sakura still apparently felt some affection for him.

Quote:
Naruto and Sasuke move at light speeds one minute they at the battlefield next minute they at the valley of the end...well okay....
This kind of thinking always annoys me. They didn't show any implication of how much time passed. They already wasted most of the chapter saying stuff we already knew and didn't care about. Did you really want them to waste another chapter or more just running along the plains to get to their battle location?
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-25, 09:58   Link #43
DKN117

..Well, there goes my headcanon on where the trio's relationship status would've been afterwards. For those curious, Kakashi shall explain:

Spoiler for Kakashi Explains It All:
DKN117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-25, 10:05   Link #44
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Green One View Post
As he prepares to fight Naruto, Sasuke wonders if he should finally get a restraining order for Sakura.....
offing hilarious

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
i'm withholding judgment on sasuke until his reasons are clear. he's obviously not bad. if he was he would have killed sakura and kakashi. and he wouldn't have cared to move the fight. he wanted to get naruto alone so he could talk to him away from others
agreed. sigh. brb got to go borrow some more patience
Old 2014-09-25, 10:26   Link #45
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

this is it...

End your series with a bang, Kishi!

Show us the most epic battle in Naruto history

Honestly, Naruto vs Sasuke always be a good one so this time I hope it would be at least in match with Hashirama vs Madara
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-25, 10:34   Link #46
Shinagami
Rubiks Cube

Quote:
how do you know how long it took? i don't need a chapter of 40 panels of them flying through trees. also, they should be pretty fast

the VotE will surely be destroyed, so i assume that they will make their own legend
No time was given it was just weird cause remember the VotE is on the outskirts of Konoha one panel they at the battlefield next panel they already there. I think them fighting at the valley of the end again is cliche it just makes narutos last words of the previous chapter stupid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
He's just being tsundere. Look at that wry smile he gave when he called her annoying. Then he went and used genjutsu to cop a feel. No clearly means he's a masochist who wants her to become stronger and...

Okay, the sarcasm was too hard to continue. I don't think many fans really thought he cared for her since he left way back, but it's more surprising that Sakura still apparently felt some affection for him.

This kind of thinking always annoys me. They didn't show any implication of how much time passed. They already wasted most of the chapter saying stuff we already knew and didn't care about. Did you really want them to waste another chapter or more just running along the plains to get to their battle location?
Sarcasm bro I ddnt mean it literally and No ways do I want to see naruto and sasuke jumping between trees all I was pointing out was how illogical it was to switch locations just like that when in previous chapters it took sasuke and the kages quite some time to get to the battlefield.
Shinagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-25, 10:41   Link #47
GDB

Quote:
Sarcasm bro I ddnt mean it literally and No ways do I want to see naruto and sasuke jumping between trees all I was pointing out was how illogical it was to switch locations just like that when in previous chapters it took sasuke and the kages quite some time to get to the battlefield.
It's not really sarcasm if you have a legit problem with it. And those are really your only two options. They get there quickly from our perspective, or they take 1-2 extra chapters just showing them running to the location.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-25, 10:44   Link #48
Wandering Soul

So an entire chapter just to move the fight. Well that and to make it clear to Sakura he doesn't love her which is clear to just about everyone. Really it only raises the question of why she still loves him.
Old 2014-09-25, 10:49   Link #49
Shinagami
Rubiks Cube

Quote:
It's not really sarcasm if you have a legit problem with it. And those are really your only two options. They get there quickly from our perspective, or they take 1-2 extra chapters just showing them running to the location.
How do u know I have a "legit" problem with it I just thought it was funny I was mocking the situation anything can happen at this point and I won't be suprised.... If it was up to me I wouldve had them fight where they were
Shinagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-25, 11:14   Link #50
itachi-san314

Quote:
it's not 'some affection', she apparently still LOVES him. likewise I think sasuke loves her too. his foot trembled when she spoke. given tobirama's explanation that uchiha actually love too much, it makes sense for him to feel that way. i'm very interested to know his real reasons for the way he's acting right now
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-25, 11:15   Link #51
Blaat

I admit I cheered when Sakura got stabbed by Sasuke.
Old 2014-09-25, 11:16   Link #52
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Fighting at the VotE? And here I thought that they'd destroy the planet even if they fought in Obito's separate dimension...welp. Anyway, kinda psyched about the fight...if Kishi loves Sasuke as much as Sakura does, he should at least TRY to make him better than Itachi - otherwise, this whole "I got my reasons" thing will be Sasuke's last words.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-25, 11:28   Link #53
JustRob

Welp, deja vu. Here we are again. I really really hope that Naruto will kick Sasuke's ass this time around, and that it won't end once again with a dramatic Rasengan / Chidori beam struggle.
Old 2014-09-25, 11:42   Link #54
LevelSeven

Quote:
it's not 'some affection', she apparently still LOVES him. likewise I think sasuke loves her too. his foot trembled when she spoke. given tobirama's explanation that uchiha actually love too much, it makes sense for him to feel that way. i'm very interested to know his real reasons for the way he's acting right now
i thought nobody else saw that
his face was also different from the time where he said that he would killt he kages and bijuu
i liked it
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-25, 11:43   Link #55
DarkHollowIchigo

Naruto, just go SO6P mode and finish this.
Old 2014-09-25, 11:51   Link #56
KnightOfTwo

Well now, given this chap, I'm just gonna call it now and say neither Sasuke or Naruto survive this fight. They will both "die", and rather they will fuse together DBZ Earring style to make the Ultimate Being. If they are separate the cycle of Ninja World violence will only continue. But together they bring the two aspects together (or something like that).

I actually doubt that will happen, but I will laugh endlessly if it does. And while I can't say I actually care about Sasuke's answer, I am curious to see if he is actually being rational in it, or if he is still just the same angsty prick we've always known who doesn't think anything through.
KnightOfTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-25, 12:38   Link #57
ranchan13

I'm honestly hoping for a short fight in which Naruto dominates in all aspects. I know it won't happen, but I just want it to end already.
Integrated
Artificial
Lifeform
ranchan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-25, 12:41   Link #58
Midnight_Commander

Quote:
it's not 'some affection', she apparently still LOVES him. likewise I think sasuke loves her too. his foot trembled when she spoke. given tobirama's explanation that uchiha actually love too much, it makes sense for him to feel that way.
I interpreted it that way as well, it was put there quite deliberately... I don't think the way he held and spoke to her a few chapters back was by accident either. We're also finally told why he acts so cold towards her displays of affections for him; he doesn't believe she really loves him, and seems to be in denial of his feelings as well (the picture of his family reminded me of how he similarly reminisced about team-7 briefly, while fighting Killerbee ).

Quote:
i'm very interested to know his real reasons for the way he's acting right now
As am I. And I'm really hoping his agenda and new "system" is something at least a bit more elaborate than what Madara had planned.
Midnight_Commander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-25, 15:29   Link #59
Kumagawa

Oh fuck you Kishi!

Next week is the final chapter with a 10 year time skip and NO FINAL BATTLE!!!

Aww, well no one fell for it shame.

Last edited by Kumagawa; 2014-09-25 at 17:07.
Kumagawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-25, 16:01   Link #60
HanaChie
花千枝<3!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumagawa View Post
Oh fuck you Kishi!

Next week is the final chapter with a 10 year time skip and NO FINAL BATTLE!!!

https://twitter.com/newsmangajapon/s...40112032206848
Wut? Well I guess everyone can run out of ideas, but totally avoiding it ? D:

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion