AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2014-09-10, 10:43   Link #41
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary29 View Post
Okay, I was wrong. THIS could save the ending for me if done well enough.
yea, i'll never like the bulk of the war, but i like this chapter quite a bit. it's not really a twist. was anyone expecting sasuke to hold naruto's hand and skip home? it also means orochimaru will return as a villain once the IT is dispelled. maybe he'll be the one to kill the kage's for sasuke (since sasuke can't ever get his own hands dirty )
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-10, 11:06   Link #42
Shinagami
Rubiks Cube

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Kaguya's was a super seal that resulted in runes and stuff placed on the ground. Super high level.

The bijuu one is just a lot of dirt trapping them like if you buried someone in the sand at the beach.
I don't remember it having a different name the only thing that was different as you said was the scale of the attack...maybe sasuke didn't have enough chakra to perform the seal alone and maybe the one used on kaguya had some sage magic in it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
yea, i'll never like the bulk of the war, but i like this chapter quite a bit. it's not really a twist. was anyone expecting sasuke to hold naruto's hand and skip home? it also means orochimaru will return as a villain once the IT is dispelled. maybe he'll be the one to kill the kage's for sasuke (since sasuke can't ever get his own hands dirty )
I personally wouldn't like Orochimaru causing havoc again he's pretty weak now since he's been split so many times. If Sasuke can somehow free his old team he could have a starting point but its not like their power would make any difference because if sasukes rinnegan has powers anywhere near what Madara and pain have showed he's basically a one man army in fact even if he were to fight the gokage alone I'm sure he would win he basically sealed the bijuus like they were nothing. The situation is okay as it is just him and naruto
Shinagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-10, 11:25   Link #43
Aegos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary29 View Post
Okay, I was wrong. THIS could save the ending for me if done well enough.
This is definetely not the ending.
The final villain will be whatever or whoever "froze" Kaguya's heart and makes Uchiha go bonkers when they power up.

Most likely Juubi, or the Real True Zetsu, if they are one and the same.

The panel of the Sage saying he didn't know what made Kaguya turn that way is definitely the proof there is something more to the story. Something that will also serve to redeem Sasuke since the pattern of this manga is that every villain starts by saying how the former main villain was acting more or less intentionnally on his behalf. (Sasuke even did it a little by stating every obstacles had been cleared for him except Naruto)
Aegos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-10, 11:25   Link #44
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
tis true orochimaru will follow sasukes wind, if he didnt find a way to not get caught in IT, he wont be doing squat. so6 stated clearly the power of both boys is needed to release the genjutsu. this fight is between them alone as it should be imo (though i could be very wrong)
so either...
sasuke sacrifices himself after finally realizing he could be with his family in other world if he dies/naruto takes his power

naruto kills sasuke/takes his power

naruto seals sasuke/takes his power

sasuke magically reforms/shares his power or naruto takes his power anyway

good game kishi. lets go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aegos View Post
The panel of the Sage saying he didn't know what made Kaguya turn that way is definitely the proof there is something more to the story. Something that will also serve to redeem Sasuke.
yeah the fruit was forbidden. maybe we'll learn why
Old 2014-09-10, 11:26   Link #45
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Finally, the chapter almost everybody had been expecting! Shame it takes a break next week.
Old 2014-09-10, 12:11   Link #46
JustRob

I'm just surprised Sasuke for some reason gets to keep the Rinnegan. And I'm also surprised the Hokages just disappeared like that. Orochimaru didn't even stop the Edo Tensei. And how convenient that Sasuke unveils his evil plan right after they leave. If they had stuck around, they could have smashed Sasuke's face into the earth and be done with it.
Old 2014-09-10, 12:16   Link #47
ranchan13

I think Sasuke'strying to be Lelouch.
He wants to unite the world by becoming a focus of hate.

Idiot doesn't realize Madara already did that.
Integrated
Artificial
Lifeform
ranchan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-10, 12:20   Link #48
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Kaguya's was a super seal that resulted in runes and stuff placed on the ground. Super high level.

The bijuu one is just a lot of dirt trapping them like if you buried someone in the sand at the beach.
i dont think the seal that was placed on kaguya was CT at all. the seal was when the sun and moon came together. CT was used afterward as a prison for her sealed body/juubi husk

what sasuke did just now is the same CT, just many instances of it. all CT is is a gravity center that pulls in a moon's worth or debris
Old 2014-09-10, 12:43   Link #49
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
i dont think the seal that was placed on kaguya was CT at all. the seal was when the sun and moon came together. CT was used afterward as a prison for her sealed body/juubi husk

what sasuke did just now is the same CT, just many instances of it. all CT is is a gravity center that pulls in a moon's worth or debris
yeah but as the sun and moon seal came together, the words uttered were Chibaku Tensei. we even get an image of some deity performing the jutsu. the only difference stated in the manga as stated by nagato is that the sages version is the size of the actual moon. to me that means that sun moon CT is immensely more powerful. the ones sasuke created are likely on par with what nagato did against naruto so not a moon's worth
Old 2014-09-10, 14:10   Link #50
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
I'm just surprised Sasuke for some reason gets to keep the Rinnegan. And I'm also surprised the Hokages just disappeared like that. Orochimaru didn't even stop the Edo Tensei. And how convenient that Sasuke unveils his evil plan right after they leave. If they had stuck around, they could have smashed Sasuke's face into the earth and be done with it.
Sasuke was probably waiting for the Kages to leave so he could start his plan.

As for Sasuke still having the rinnegan do we have any proof that Naruto lost the sage's senjustu? He could have just deactivated it for all we know. I won't be surprised though if Naruto lost his power and Sasuke kept his though. After all we all know how Kishi feels about his Uchihas
Old 2014-09-10, 14:19   Link #51
Shinagami
Rubiks Cube

Quote:
Why shouldn't he keep the rinnegan I still think naruto has the sage of six paths mode he probably just powered down and earlier in the chapter it was revealed that naruto has all nine bijuu powers in him plus half of kurama it would be a really unfair fight if sasuke didn't have something to stand a chance against naruto.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artimus_Prime View Post
yeah but as the sun and moon seal came together, the words uttered were Chibaku Tensei. we even get an image of some deity performing the jutsu. the only difference stated in the manga as stated by nagato is that the sages version is the size of the actual moon. to me that means that sun moon CT is immensely more powerful. the ones sasuke created are likely on par with what nagato did against naruto so not a moon's worth
I think the size of the CT is determined by the users chakra because in the same instance with Nagato he was drained of most of chakra due to the giant shinra tensei and when the Kyuubi broke free of it he said that he would just have to make it bigger again. It wouldve more convinient if Kishi just called the Kaguya CT something different.
Shinagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-10, 14:20   Link #52
Tchadnis

im not surprised about this fight in fact it been foreshadowed for a while now , what most suprising or stupid with the whole thing is Sakura and kakashi reaction , like duh where you really thinking that emo kid had change ? smh
Old 2014-09-10, 14:26   Link #53
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artimus_Prime View Post
yeah but as the sun and moon seal came together, the words uttered were Chibaku Tensei. we even get an image of some deity performing the jutsu.
i dont know if it's a translation issue, but it says "Six Paths Chibaku Tensei" so that is possibly the difference that combines sealing with CT and the shear size of it
Old 2014-09-10, 14:30   Link #54
GDB

Quote:
And how convenient that Sasuke unveils his evil plan right after they leave. If they had stuck around, they could have smashed Sasuke's face into the earth and be done with it.
It's... not really "convenient", it's logic. He isn't THAT stupid to just take on so many enemies at once. He even said that everyone is gone that can stop him but Naruto, showing he was waiting for them to leave before doing anything.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-10, 14:48   Link #55
Midnight_Commander

Quote:
I'm just surprised Sasuke for some reason gets to keep the Rinnegan.
Why did you expect him to lose it?

Quote:
[...] And how convenient that Sasuke unveils his evil plan right after they leave. If they had stuck around, they could have smashed Sasuke's face into the earth and be done with it.
Sounds like it was a good idea for him to wait then : /

Quote:
Originally Posted by the one above all View Post
I won't be surprised though if Naruto lost his power and Sasuke kept his though. After all we all know how Kishi feels about his Uchihas
Are you saying Sasuke is being favored in regards to powerups?
Midnight_Commander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-10, 14:58   Link #56
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight_Commander View Post

Are you saying Sasuke is being favored in regards to powerups?
He's being favored REGARDLESS. XD
Old 2014-09-10, 15:20   Link #57
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Sooo, Sasuke can suddenly cast a truckload of chibaku tensei in a row and bind all of the bijuu with his rinnegan...right.

Whatever, final battle, let's get on with it.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-10, 15:28   Link #58
Aegos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Sooo, Sasuke can suddenly cast a truckload of chibaku tensei in a row and bind all of the bijuu with his rinnegan...right.

Whatever, final battle, let's get on with it.
That's not the final battle, unless Spiral Zetsu decided to offpanel himself.

We still to need why Kaguya turned that way and why Uchiha go bonkers when they power up. (Kaguya was crying when she fought !!! She was obviously not acting as she wished and the sage confirmed this chapter he didn't know why, so there is at least one plot device remaining in the manga, and neither Naruto or Sasuke know it)

Basically, Sasuke throws his tantrum now because there are no witnesses outside of Team7, so there won't be any consequences and the next villain will be the guy who will explain it's not Sasuke's fault he tried to do this.

Last edited by Aegos; 2014-09-10 at 15:42.
Aegos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-10, 15:29   Link #59
cyberdemon

I get the feeling that at this point Sasuke is just doing it intentionally to test Naruto and whether he will have the strength to keep the peace in the future. Having something at stake will just make Naruto fight harder. If Naruto loses even then, then Sasuke will do what he needs to to keep the peace even if it means being the bad guy again. If Naruto wins Sasuke will be able to leave it to him and support Naruto and his dream.
Old 2014-09-10, 15:31   Link #60
noktown

I hope this fight isn't going to be like a major struggle with Hax jutsus,like with Kaguya.I want a master fight,within the reader's dimensions,meaning that Sasuke doesn't suddenly pull out some teleportation BS that gets him Itachi's eyes on his ass cheeks....
noktown is offline   Reply With Quote