AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Aldnoah.Zero

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2014-09-15, 20:52   Link #41
Alf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Dahm View Post
She has been shown to be that way before back in episode 3 with Trillram and the "ill-mannered ruffian comment" but it was never really followed up on nor did she ever really seem to question why one of her Vers Knights was behaving in such a manner. It's like this show forgets certain things or just drops them from consideration once it's a couple of episodes removed.
Because she was still thinking that once her survival is publicly revealed, the war will end. And that was actually a putting the responsibility of cleaning up the mess to her grandfather and his loyal knights.

She dieded twice and both are showing that she can't get away from the responsibility of her actions. And this attack at ep11 is the same. Her doubt for her own view has been building up, but very slowly.
Old 2014-09-16, 08:58   Link #42
Sixth
Hu Tao

Seriously, is it just me that the Princess trusted Inaho way way way way too much? No matter how crazy Inaho's plan was, she was fine with it while Inaho's friends and allies were disagreed with him.

Why is Asseylum has such ridiculous high faith on Inaho?
Old 2014-09-16, 10:55   Link #43
Death Usagi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
Seriously, is it just me that the Princess trusted Inaho way way way way too much? No matter how crazy Inaho's plan was, she was fine with it while Inaho's friends and allies were disagreed with him.

Because she knows he will NTR her away from Slaine one day and is fine with it

joking.

Probably because he saved her several times.
Old 2014-09-16, 11:27   Link #44
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Usagi View Post
Because she knows he will NTR her away from Slaine one day and is fine with it

joking.

Probably because he saved her several times.
Well, Inaho saved those peasants several times too.
Old 2014-09-16, 12:05   Link #45
Marsala
Delurker

Quote:

Track record. She wants to make a last-ditch effort to shut down the Landing Castle and she trusts him to come up with the best plan to do it successfully. Also she's in love with him.
Old 2014-09-16, 12:29   Link #46
Death Usagi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsala View Post
Also she's in love with him.
He got friend-zoned though o3o
Old 2014-09-16, 12:33   Link #47
Marsala
Delurker

Quote:
Inaho is very kuudere to her, so she was too insecure about his feelings to ask to be anything more than friends at the time.
Old 2014-09-16, 13:24   Link #48
Death Usagi
Banned

Quote:
Inaho is very kuudere to her, so she was too insecure about his feelings to ask to be anything more than friends at the time.
More like it doesn't seem like they knew each other less than a month I think in terms of timeline :x
Old 2014-09-16, 13:45   Link #49
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Quote:
More like it doesn't seem like they knew each other less than a month I think in terms of timeline :x
You don't know the perks come with being a protagonist my friend...
Just being the protagonist alone can make girls fall for you just in matter of days.
Old 2014-09-16, 13:51   Link #50
Death Usagi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilHighDxD View Post
You don't know the perks come with being a protagonist my friend...
Just being the protagonist alone can make girls fall for you just in matter of days.
Yeah but I don't think Asseylum is that easy
Old 2014-09-16, 14:00   Link #51
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Quote:
Yeah but I don't think Asseylum is that easy
That like asking for real science and physics which, not happening.
No girls is hard to get in anime.
Old 2014-09-16, 14:53   Link #52
justinstrife

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife
Quote:
I dont think you understood the meaning of that scene or what being friend zoned means or the situations that typically come about for someone to be friend zoned.

Reading the threads here sometimes makes me feel ancient...
Old 2014-09-16, 15:10   Link #53
Arya

Quote:
Track record. She wants to make a last-ditch effort to shut down the Landing Castle and she trusts him to come up with the best plan to do it successfully. Also she's in love with him.
Yep, from the mere practical point of view he is the best option to rely on in term of outcome. It may have been blunt and rude for him to say that (but we know he said it to convince her sister, not because he was bragging about), but it's also completely true that he is the most experienced soldier right now.
She also trusts him enough to entrust her life to him, he already saved her live countless times, and despite his motives he never held back. So she knows that he'd give his life for the cause/her/both (depends on how you see it).
Last, he is her friend, probably the only one she has, if we take out Slaine and his attitude toward her. That kind of friend that will not stop her if that's what she truly want to do (if it isn't something dumb). He has already let her be with Rayet stopping the maid. He doesn't treat her as a Princess (even if he is ready to use her as such).
So I suppose also that the level of understanding they have reached (but at this point it's just a hunch of mine) let her be confident that he would be strong enough, if he'd be forced to choose between her life and let's call it the cause, to not wave (much) and make the right choice.

That's interesting also because at the end they both converged to one point, that is the same point on which Inaho and Slaine diverged back then.

Sorry, I forgot the very last reason that instead is the most important of all. He saw her bare naked, so she knows he owes her one!!

The meaning of things lies not in the things themselves, but in our attitude towards them.
Old 2014-09-16, 17:00   Link #54
Death Usagi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinstrife View Post
I dont think you understood the meaning of that scene or what being friend zoned means or the situations that typically come about for someone to be friend zoned.

Reading the threads here sometimes makes me feel ancient...
I understood it perfectly... I was just joking out of that line... =A=
Old 2014-09-16, 17:04   Link #55
justinstrife

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife
Quote:
I understood it perfectly... I was just joking out of that line... =A=
Hard to tell that was a joke when people truly believe she friendzoned him and posted those thoughts here.
Old 2014-09-17, 20:58   Link #56
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
Quote:
It's not so much that Inaho's friends and allies don't trust his plans, it's that they worry about the personal risk-taking he'll take in executing them. Inaho tends to take the lead when executing his plans, so his friends/allies (especially his sister) are naturally worried that Inaho's bolder plans may well get him killed. If Inaho was purely a tactician coming up with plans, but not piloting a mecha himself, he'd probably get fewer objections to his plans.
Old 2014-09-20, 10:23   Link #57
Konja9

I really like the character of Asseylum. Although she has not done much so far, I wonder how it will develop this character.

Another thing, September 20th is the birthday of Asseylum, right?

Last edited by Konja9; 2014-09-20 at 10:51.
Old 2014-09-20, 13:06   Link #58
Queen of Corners

You know, guys... September 20 is Asseylum's birthday. Now look at what happened this episode.
Old 2014-09-20, 13:21   Link #59
Sixth
Hu Tao

I really like the scene where she is trying to pull Inaho out from the mecha. It is almost like she was really really in love with him.
Old 2014-09-20, 13:25   Link #60
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

haha, all that talk about Inaho NTRing the princess from Slaine. and its Slaine who does it in the end.. (note: sarcasm)

i think Inaho really grew on the princess (you know, saving her life and all), but mostly because of his accepting personality. he didn't treat her differently despite being from mars and technically causing everything to happen.

Blessed are those who listen to headphones, for they listen to the sound of heaven.
Closed Thread

Tags
characters