AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Valvrave the Liberator

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-06-08, 01:03   Link #41
shadow1296

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoken View Post
So the theory of Shouko being Haruto's ghost newtype is busted.

Spoiler for more leaks?:
okay thats definitely fake its basicly cut from the C3 1st openning sequence thought the part in the theater is new and is there a larger pic of that without the word sample in it
Old 2013-06-08, 01:10   Link #42
Warm Mist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoken View Post
Spoiler for more leaks?:
Spoiler for response:
Old 2013-06-08, 02:01   Link #43
Destined_Fate

Well, I figured that Haruto and Shoko would drift more a part and with L-Elf acting as their military commander now it means he'll end up spending more time with the leader Shoko than Haruto who is important but not important in the fields that Shoko and L-Elf will be at. As really they only need Haruto to fight, he doesn't need to be involved directly with Politics or Tactics or the such at all compared to those two.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KleenexGhost View Post
That seems like most logical answer. Maybe they felt since they're a pacifist nation they wanted to ensure they could protect themselves in case ARUS or Dorssia ever attacked.
They wouldn't need to fear attack if they defeat both and absorb them into the JIOR so that works too. To achieve pacifism it's easier to eliminate threats by making them a part of the same Faction.
Old 2013-06-08, 03:41   Link #44
Key Board
Carbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow1296 View Post
okay thats definitely fake its basicly cut from the C3 1st openning sequence thought the part in the theater is new and is there a larger pic of that without the word sample in it
I don't think so.. the Sakura trees are drawn differently. I've checked
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Old 2013-06-08, 04:00   Link #45
zztop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenesharda View Post
Because I don’t care how pacifistic or neutral your nation is, you might not want to attack others but you had better darn well defend yourself and your citizens. Even if you’re the most notoriously neutral nation on Earth (Switzerland for example) you have to have a military and weapons to defend yourself as well as to enforce your neutrality during wartime.
Hm, good point.

Now we just need to see if the Valvraves were made strictly for JIOR's defense, or whether JIOR had more sinister plans for the Valvraves.
Old 2013-06-08, 07:51   Link #46
Sakuratsuki

Quote:
That's what I was thinking. Something like that goes down and she's looking at her phone? Maybe someone calls her after the thing goes down?

Edit: Then again she is using his jacket to cover up, so maybe someone is calling Haruto's phone and she just happens to pick it up?
That is something i really confused about. Haruto looking like WHAT THE FUCK and she looking at her Phone (you will see it clearly) with a sad expression. So the sad expression is not towards Haruto.

And yes the scene in episode 1 is different.

But one thing is clear to me. Every pairing is possible at the moment. And it is not clear at the moment who will end up with who.

I dont care who ends up with who? but shoko shippers will be mad if the spoilers are true.

Edit: what's up with this leaks? i will leave the forum for a while. Because it is much better to watch it if you dont know what is gonna happen.
Old 2013-06-08, 10:17   Link #47
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

What I think what happened is that after Haruto and Saki done doing their "thing", Haruto become unconscious and Saki come across his phone. When she open it and become sad is that she come across picture of Haruto and Shoko being together. For ep10 preview, Saki sad because of love, Shoko sad because she find out Haruto no longer a human, and Thunder is always mad and angry looking. But I may be wrong.
Old 2013-06-08, 10:43   Link #48
NeutralZero

Thunder being angry is common but he is never angry for no reason...
He probably learned what is the true meaning of the option he had chosen in the current chapter/episode...

the images of Saki and Haruto if true are kinda ironic...
She stole his first kiss and he stole her first time...

Last edited by NeutralZero; 2013-06-09 at 06:51. Reason: add on
Old 2013-06-08, 10:54   Link #49
Noon

So, are those scenes real or fake? Well, I always thought that something might happen between Haruto and Saki. It just looked that way to me. I'm sure that he loves Shoko and all but I'm not sure their relationship will ever happen. I mean, Haruto tried to confess twice but both times didn't go well. I'm sure Shoko knew what he wanted to say and I think she does have feelings for Haruto but unless he says something, I don't see her taking the initiative.

Haruto doing it with Saki might be true especially if his vampiric urges resurfaced and if she has feelings for him, I don't see her denying him. I think Saki does have feelings for Haruto.

Given all this, I like Shoko more and I hope she will get to be with Haruto at the end but I have to say that it is a long shot. I think it is possible that Haruto will fall for Saki eventually but I hope it doesn't happen that way.
Old 2013-06-08, 11:09   Link #50
NeutralZero

Their relationship kinda mirror Minmay and the m.c of macross...
they like each other but soon drifted apart mainly due to the path they're taking...
with Shouko realizing that for her to be in such mood... in the preview of ep 10
Old 2013-06-08, 11:16   Link #51
mayumi

I don't remember exactly which episode but doesn't Cain say something about finding a bride or something?

The theme being space vampires and all, isn't it possible Haruto could have hypnotized Saki? From those tiny thumbnails of spoiler pics it looks like they do a close up Haruto's and Saki's eyes.
Old 2013-06-08, 12:10   Link #52
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Spoiler:
Old 2013-06-08, 12:34   Link #53
iCK

Quote:
Spoiler:
Leave your logic behind... You need to think things through though..
Of course it will all be explained. But, you didn't think it through before you posted your question/rant. When you're hungry, you will do anything you can do to get food. Steal, kill, etc. We don't know the conditions of being a vampire yet so yeah... Hunger has to do something with it, considering Haruto turns into a monster(loses complete control of himself) and tries to attack people, also that the AI even stated shes hungry in the most recent episode.. As Shoko becomes more of a politician, it turns her into to becoming a people person(naturally for politicians)She is also moving up in life... Since Haruto isn't a human anymore, he doesn't feel that he is worthy enough to be with Shoko. With Saki and Haruto, if the spoilers are real and that they are closer now, its obvious Saki has some pretty strong feelings for Haruto if she didn't run away, ignore, or neglect him at all when she was assaulted willingly or unwillingly.... In fact, they got closer..
Old 2013-06-08, 13:27   Link #54
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralZero View Post
Their relationship kinda mirror Minmay and the m.c of macross...
they like each other but soon drifted apart mainly due to the path they're taking...
with Shouko realizing that for her to be in such mood... in the preview of ep 10
And then Shoko realized L-Elf is the one for her, after all L-Elf is a cold coffee. He may be sweet together with Haruto but he need more then just sweet to become a delicious warm coffee.
Old 2013-06-08, 17:15   Link #55
Destined_Fate

She's also the only one that can get her way when it comes to L-Elf with him not really being angry and really just confused such as... "How did she convince me to go along wit this?", course he wont admit it outright that Shoko tends to get her way for the most part.
Old 2013-06-08, 20:20   Link #56
Irenesharda

I just thought about somethings that were going on and I was thinking, in episode 8, Cain mentioned "The Light of Lune", and every Valvrave has a crescent moon symbol on it along with the three-legged raven. On top of that the students are going to the moon because it's neutral territory. With this season coming to a close soon, I think that it might be that the climax will occur on the moon, and maybe that's where all of this stuff is hinged at? What if the moon is the key to the Valvraves and their power?

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Old 2013-06-08, 21:09   Link #57
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Quote:
Originally Posted by iCK View Post
Of course it will all be explained. But, you didn't think it through before you posted your question/rant. When you're hungry, you will do anything you can do to get food. Steal, kill, etc. We don't know the conditions of being a vampire yet so yeah... Hunger has to do something with it, considering Haruto turns into a monster(loses complete control of himself) and tries to attack people, also that the AI even stated shes hungry in the most recent episode.. As Shoko becomes more of a politician, it turns her into to becoming a people person(naturally for politicians)She is also moving up in life... Since Haruto isn't a human anymore, he doesn't feel that he is worthy enough to be with Shoko. With Saki and Haruto, if the spoilers are real and that they are closer now, its obvious Saki has some pretty strong feelings for Haruto if she didn't run away, ignore, or neglect him at all when she was assaulted willingly or unwillingly.... In fact, they got closer..
OK. That's all true. Even when I did my rant I also said we'll have to wait and see how this plays out.
Old 2013-06-09, 01:45   Link #58
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
If I'm to hazard a guess, they might end the season ambiguously with only a few characters confirmed alive and the rest having it completely unknown whether they're alive or dead. Just to make the wait for season 2 more agonizing. And also to piss us off.
Old 2013-06-09, 10:47   Link #59
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
If I'm to hazard a guess, they might end the season ambiguously with only a few characters confirmed alive and the rest having it completely unknown whether they're alive or dead. Just to make the wait for season 2 more agonizing. And also to piss us off.
I can see that happening too. Has it been confirmed when the second season will take place? Due to that flash forward I'm guessing some of it may take place 200 years later.
Old 2013-06-09, 10:50   Link #60
Sakuratsuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by iCK View Post
The problem is. Who the F... says that the only options are Saki and Shouko as a love interest? Hasn't annyone considered that miss AI tan is real? and maybe in the second season she becomes a love interest to Haruto?
Closed Thread