3 out of 10 : Bad 1 3.33%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 3.33%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2015-04-26, 01:07   Link #41
Weather
Wonder Wind

Screw continuity.

This chapter was made from Awesome Sauce. The sheer expresions and the actions was great.

Respect the Earth! If not... Who knows? You might get cursed... heh heh~
Weather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-26, 01:32   Link #42
XFire
150% done

Me likey. Rias's berserker scream at the end was perfect.

What I'm assuming will happen is that Vali's team will drive Loki back, and we'll get on with the rest of volume five, followed by six and seven with the Loki rematch at the end.

Or not, and we'll go screwy with the story and love every second because this actually makes more sense than the way the novel did it.
Old 2015-04-26, 02:55   Link #43
Malicre

Rias going berserk was pretty damn epic.
Malicre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-26, 04:21   Link #44
G147

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malicre View Post
If it weren't for the PV, it'd be better though.
G147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-26, 04:53   Link #45
Ernietheracefan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Anyone else feel like multiple total shouts out to (Marvel's) Thor (movie) were made? Whenever they said Mjolnir it sounded like meowmeow, and Issei kept going "Hammer... HAMMER!"
You're not alone mate..
Does it has English dub, imagine if Tom Hiddelston voicing this Loki..
Ernietheracefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-26, 05:06   Link #46
Benigmatica
Deadpan Rambler

Send a message via Yahoo to Benigmatica
Quote:
I felt goosebumps when hearing her angry speech! Of course, will Rias-sempai punish Loki with her destructive power alone?
Benigmatica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-26, 05:06   Link #47
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Me likey. Rias's berserker scream at the end was perfect.

What I'm assuming will happen is that Vali's team will drive Loki back, and we'll get on with the rest of volume five, followed by six and seven with the Loki rematch at the end.

Or not, and we'll go screwy with the story and love every second because this actually makes more sense than the way the novel did it.
Well here's the fun part. From the preview u know that they're gonna prep for the RG in the next episode. and assuming 6 is the actual RG we have 6 episodes left to finish off Loki and the events of vol 6 which is fine but this is awkward so far.

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-26, 06:37   Link #48
Chichiryuushintei

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Chichi thats the problem Xenovia and Kiba shouldnt be able to even stall fenrir given as powerful as its supposed to be thats the main problem. Fenrir should be able to take the holy swords and stuff with very little effort.
Let's face it, if Fenrir was as strong as they said, in the LN everyone would be dead. The reason he's in the Top 10 is probably more due to his God-Slayer fangs than nothing else.

He was destroying them easily. But Kiba just kept creating more.
Chichiryuushintei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-26, 09:03   Link #49
ukulelembo
Detective

Quote:
The reason i want to see vol 11 and 12 animated so bad, the feels....
Me too. This is still nothing in comparison to what will happen in these volumes.
ukulelembo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-26, 13:42   Link #50
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chichiryuushintei View Post
Let's face it, if Fenrir was as strong as they said, in the LN everyone would be dead. The reason he's in the Top 10 is probably more due to his God-Slayer fangs than nothing else.

He was destroying them easily. But Kiba just kept creating more.
they had to seal the damn thing away. and yea the god slayer fangs killed him. Well hey lets just see what happens i think the next 2 episodes are crucial to how they handle this season especially the next one. Still hate arthurs design.

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-26, 14:35   Link #51
Weather
Wonder Wind

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
they had to seal the damn thing away. and yea the god slayer fangs killed him. Well hey lets just see what happens i think the next 2 episodes are crucial to how they handle this season especially the next one. Still hate arthurs design.
Oh please Arthur doesn't even have a pic in the LN. Issei Mentions he dresses in a suit, blonde and looks like a gentleman... which is exactly what it looks like in the anime...

Now you're just nitpicking and badly.

Respect the Earth! If not... Who knows? You might get cursed... heh heh~
Weather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-26, 14:42   Link #52
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weather View Post
Oh please Arthur doesn't even have a pic in the LN. Issei Mentions he dresses in a suit, blonde and looks like a gentleman... which is exactly what it looks like in the anime...

Now you're just nitpicking and badly.
Actually, I did not like it too, its not what I had in mind. I thought that he was like a mix between Vali and Kiba but not exceeding in the beauty factor.
Old 2015-04-26, 15:06   Link #53
GDB

*shrug*

Looks almost exactly how I imagined (though I imagined slightly more bishie hair, and perhaps a little more broad in the shoulders). Ajuka also looked nearly the same as I imagined. Maybe you guys read the novels too fast and didn't pay attention to character descriptions?
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-26, 21:04   Link #54
MgMaster

As much as I like DxD, it doesn't really shine when it takes itself too seriously. I'm not just talking about our weekly dose of oppai here but there needs to be at least some comedy, some witty(and usually pervy) remarks from Issei.

Though of course, I understand the need of such eps every once in a while but the skipping around was easily noticeable for a non-LN reader like myself too and not in a good way. Everyone became stronger and is showing it...a bit abrupt but okay, can deal with that. What's totally not okay is Akeno's quick self-acceptance - like wth? One of the most popular characters can't be treated like that. Address her issues properly DxD!
MgMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-26, 21:32   Link #55
Chichiryuushintei

Quote:
Originally Posted by MgMaster View Post
As much as I like DxD, it doesn't really shine when it takes itself too seriously. I'm not just talking about our weekly dose of oppai here but there needs to be at least some comedy, some witty(and usually pervy) remarks from Issei.

Though of course, I understand the need of such eps every once in a while but the skipping around was easily noticeable for a non-LN reader like myself too and not in a good way. Everyone became stronger and is showing it...a bit abrupt but okay, can deal with that. What's totally not okay is Akeno's quick self-acceptance - like wth? One of the most popular characters can't be treated like that. Address her issues properly DxD!
Her problems weren't solved yet, She just accepted she needs all the power she can use to fight, otherwise the rest of her team could die. Next episode's preview already shows her getting a bit doubtful about her own strenght.
Chichiryuushintei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-27, 08:09   Link #56
dmaxzero

Quote:

Akeno has a whole volume to deal with her issue which has been totally butchered here. Same with everything else. It was a fun chapter because it was set and edited to be exciting, but there is little substance to justify most of the events anymore.

I ll stick to the LNs, IŽll wait for the BD, wont follow this anymore.
dmaxzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-27, 08:15   Link #57
Biohazardous

Quote:
The reason i want to see vol 11 and 12 animated so bad, the feels....

Also Arthur looks lame as hell.
I want to see it bad too. It's gonna hit people hard long as they animate it right.
Old 2015-04-27, 14:20   Link #58
chaos_animagic

Quote:

I am mainly here for the PLOTS. (Wish I had those PLOTS)

But it's not bad to have some plots too.
chaos_animagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-27, 14:25   Link #59
Archilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos_animagic View Post
I am mainly here for the PLOTS. (Wish I had those PLOTS)

But it's not bad to have some plots too.
Treating DxD like it's To Love-Ru or something makes you miss out the majority of what makes this series great.
Archilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-27, 14:36   Link #60
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

DxD's original format is a light novel. There's only so far it can go with fanservice in such a format, unlike visual mediums like mangas.