AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2015-02-03, 17:44   Link #41
anonfr

Oh god. He has a little sister! That never bodes well in this setting.

Also, after that chapter It's still hard to trust her. After a few successful video's, there exists the possibility of her betraying and killing him to make another top video since the shock factor would market itself.
anonfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-03, 17:46   Link #42
ngng
Ibekusa Makina daisuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonfr View Post

Also, after that chapter It's still hard to trust her. After a few successful video's, there exists the possibility of her betraying and killing him to make another top video since the shock factor would market itself.
That might be a good twist, but then she has to go find someone else to record her video. Once you join Dead Tube, you can't quit so she must keep going.
El Rue "See the proper & evil way to do it is to translate just enough drugs chapters to get enough people hooked & then stop giving out the free crack." (Exactly right. In fact, I'm still in withdrawal over Shinmai Maou, Magika no Kenshi and Fate Apocrypha)

Reading: Madan no Ou, Tate no Yuusha, Overlord, Shinmai Maou, Magika no Kenshi, Anti-Magic Academy, OniAi, Arifureta, Slave Harem, Knight and Magic, Fate Apocrypha, Rokka Yuusha, 1HP, Tsuyokute, Altina
ngng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-03, 17:47   Link #43
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:

Actually, doing so would mean it's her last video because afterwards she will have nobody to record her beatifully as she wants, I'm damn sure she has tested other people before Machiya.

Also she enjoys seeing him enjoying what they do. He is the best partner in crime she could ask for,even when she trusted Director more than anyone he still was genre savvy enough to doubt both and ended choosing Mai.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-03, 17:49   Link #44
anonfr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraluka View Post
Actually, doing so would mean it's her last video because afterwards she will have nobody to record her beatifully as she wants, I'm damn sure she has tested other people before Machiya.
Yeah I know. But, it's a possibility that exists. So who knows? Maybe she had cameramen she did that too before Machiya, maybe she'll find another talented cameraman towards the end and reveal him right before his death in some crazy twist?

It's not so much on how high the probability is, it's that he has to live his life knowing that her murdering him one day is in the realm of possibility. That's a terrible life, and the MC seems to realize it.
anonfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-03, 17:53   Link #45
ngng
Ibekusa Makina daisuki!

Quote:
Yeah I know. But, it's a possibility that exists. So who knows? Maybe she had cameramen she did that too before Machiya, maybe she'll find another talented cameraman towards the end and reveal him right before his death in some crazy twist?

It's not so much on how high the probability is, it's that he has to live his life knowing that her murdering him one day is in the realm of possibility. That's a terrible life, and the MC seems to realize it.
Since MC knows how she operated, he can rape her and kill her before that happens (hopefully).

I also got just as excited as MC during those slaughter scenes, am I a pervert like MC?
El Rue "See the proper & evil way to do it is to translate just enough drugs chapters to get enough people hooked & then stop giving out the free crack." (Exactly right. In fact, I'm still in withdrawal over Shinmai Maou, Magika no Kenshi and Fate Apocrypha)

Reading: Madan no Ou, Tate no Yuusha, Overlord, Shinmai Maou, Magika no Kenshi, Anti-Magic Academy, OniAi, Arifureta, Slave Harem, Knight and Magic, Fate Apocrypha, Rokka Yuusha, 1HP, Tsuyokute, Altina

Last edited by ngng; 2015-02-03 at 18:07.
ngng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-03, 17:55   Link #46
Miraluka
Banned

What I expect for the ends is something like them "killing Machiya's family so Machiya will sink in dispair before dying, Mai will be involved in all this."

Video goes to heaven in number of views, plot twist: All of above is faked so Machiya can go away from Dead Tube, maybe moving away from Japan. Mai meets him afterwards using all that money It's a Win-win no matter how you see it.
Old 2015-02-03, 18:11   Link #47
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Wow, I kinda wanna apologize for bringing this series to you guys^^;;.
Old 2015-02-03, 18:32   Link #48
Miraluka
Banned

I didn't know there was a thread for for this series until chapter 6 though.
Old 2015-02-03, 19:34   Link #49
bakato

Ugh. What're the odds the sister's in on it?
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-11, 22:32   Link #50
Miraluka
Banned

Nope, a classmate.

New chapter is out.

Why nobody read the rules beforehand? She is screwed now.
Old 2015-03-12, 20:52   Link #51
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraluka View Post
Nope, a classmate.

New chapter is out.

Why nobody read the rules beforehand? She is screwed now.
Remember Mira, if it's comp related, whether it be videos or something else, no one ever reads the terms and conditions.
Old 2015-04-25, 11:48   Link #52
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Spoiler for 9:
Old 2015-04-29, 11:36   Link #53
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Spoiler for ch 9:
Old 2015-04-29, 13:38   Link #54
HandofFate

Pretty crazy, are there any others like it?

I tried reading other 'death game' type mangas, but I really didn't like them because the characters act so stupid and pretty much asking for it.

This one while violent, kind of frames itself more like a mystery cat&mouse rather than just a bodycount of the week kind of story.
Old 2015-05-07, 16:44   Link #55
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by HandofFate View Post
Pretty crazy, are there any others like it?

I tried reading other 'death game' type mangas, but I really didn't like them because the characters act so stupid and pretty much asking for it.

This one while violent, kind of frames itself more like a mystery cat&mouse rather than just a bodycount of the week kind of story.
Well thats the thing, it's pretty much the same thing everywhere else with this genre, everyone's asking for it.

I was reading Ana Satsujin just before I looked this over and man that was a waste of time, if you want body count then Ana Satsujin is just up your alley but as I told my friend I'm at a complete loss of words to describe it.
Not the worse thing I've ever read but somehow left me speechless.

I think a problem with crime thrillers/deathgame or whatever series in manga is that they all have to go over the top or with the shock value, rare to see properly good grounded crime thriller without the unneeded gore and violence(dunno if it's just cause I end up sticking with western crime thrillers for the most part as it's what I grew up with)

Not sure what to make of this really, I mean yea I like the art, the girls are hot~! but really it's not that great.
The consequences are just the same as always, nothing at all or death(yea I know to expect that given the title but that applies to all these types of series)
Will add to list but probably won't read it all till it's done and dusted.

p.s Teacher is the smoking hawtness!
Old 2015-06-07, 01:07   Link #56
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Another psycho thriller story from this Author, I wish they would have let the Author give Shinigami-sama ni [...] a proper endingfirst :/.

I really hope this one doesn't get axed too.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.

Last edited by AC-Phoenix; 2015-06-07 at 06:01. Reason: 'a proper ending' was missing.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-07, 01:30   Link #57
MAX_COLA_POWER!

I think there's a lower chance of that due to Touta being the character designer.
Old 2015-06-07, 06:06   Link #58
AC-Phoenix
Detective

I wouldn't have expected that from shinigami either.
Sadly I generally see that Yamaguchi's series tend to be either really short by design or getting axed rather soon :/
Which is a pity because her(/his?) stories are actally pretty good.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-20, 11:47   Link #59
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Spoiler for 10:
Old 2015-07-20, 12:20   Link #60
Izumo
Banned

Spoiler for epic lol:
Izumo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
horror, yandere main heroine