Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2024-01-22, 00:03   Link #41
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
PV for 3rd episode.

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Yu Ominae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-01-22, 00:24   Link #42
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yu Ominae View Post
PV for 3rd episode.

So Bravern gets inducted officially into the military, Isami is stuck naked inside of him, underwater fight, and the girls' name...is Lulu .
Old 2024-01-22, 04:29   Link #43
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

What was those idiots' plan for the next attack, after threatening BRAVERN and torturing Isami?
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-01-22, 06:10   Link #44
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
So Bravern gets inducted officially into the military, Isami is stuck naked inside of him, underwater fight, and the girls' name...is Lulu .
There needs to be a picture of Bravern doing a salute.

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Old 2024-01-22, 09:58   Link #45
magnuskn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
What was those idiots' plan for the next attack, after threatening BRAVERN and torturing Isami?
I've been asking myself the same. Why in heaven's name would you risk pissing off the one person (and one mech) who saved your bacon in the first place? I still hope those torture freaks get punished.
Old 2024-01-22, 16:42   Link #46
Frontier

Quote:
To be honest they were barely trying against Bravern .
Old 2024-01-22, 18:01   Link #47
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
To be honest they were barely trying against Bravern .
Just enough to be offensive, not enough to be in any way effective. (Why did they even bother with small arms?)
Old 2024-01-23, 04:24   Link #48
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Alrighty. The show's being memed now.

And some peeps are making thirsty Bravern art.

Old 2024-01-23, 10:45   Link #49
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Quote:
Got to get in that America parody I guess...
Hint: This series is running under "super robot logic dealing with real robot logic" joke.

After first episode and how second episode played (ED included), I'm curious about how they will playing around with main heroine with ties to the high technology and ... being naked, LOL.

Old 2024-01-23, 17:59   Link #50
Trogdor Jube
Back at it again

I am so about this show. Really excited to just experience the sheer courage and hot bloodedness.
Old 2024-01-25, 13:40   Link #51
Frontier

Nothing says Super Robot like girls in skintight outfits! And Lewis gets stuck with one of mysterious origin .

I love Bravern standing dramatically in the moonlight while Isami is basically despondent and buck-naked inside of him, in contrast to Bravern's ever present enthusiasm and phrasing problem .

That doctor was getting pretty chummy with Lewis .

Nothing beats a hotel clerk still running things even in the midst of an alien invasion and being okay with you and your female companion staying the night (if you know what she means) .

The remaining forces are banding together as part of a united front to face off against the Deathdivers, headlined by none other than...BRAVERN! Complete with him taking over their training with running, presentation on how to defeat the mooks, and even mentoring their mechanics. Bravern does it all .

Hibiki and Miyu in their bras! And Lewis is so worn out he can't even react to it .

Well, it was nice of Honoka to come visit Isami and check in on how he was doing, even if it devolved into a conversation on how he's relieving himself in Bravern. Do I sense some jealousy between her and Bravern now that he's Isami's partner? Honoka definitely seems pretty into Isami, especially the way he yelled at Bravern .

I love how Hibiki snarks at how all that training was pointless when their next threat was underwater while Miyu is hyped to outfit the TS's with underwater capabilities .

I see that even seemingly dead white-haired girls don't take it well when you touch their boob. Although Lewis and her going at it in their room makes it sound to the couple in the other room like they're all mutually banging even as Lewis is getting his butt kicked. Only in a Mecha show !

Underwater battle! There's probably genuine questions about how Bravern was somehow intergrated into their navigation system, but still important he show up in the nick of time to save the battleships and hold off the Deathdiver long enough for them to bombard it. All the while Isami is stuck in slime .

Oh, so she DOES have a button that takes her clothes off. And turns her more passive (though she did end up hitting Lewis with her feet) .

Of course Bravern gets knocked right into Lewis' hotel room...while he's above a naked Lulu in nothing but his shorts, who is all over him...and then Isami falls in all filled with slime and naked himself. You can't make this up folks !
Old 2024-01-25, 13:43   Link #52
mickbis

Each episode is pure unpredictable lmao.
mickbis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-01-25, 14:39   Link #53
Blaat

We've got a confirmation Bravern knows Earth culture by mentioning The Abyss although I thought he was going to mention Eva instead.
Old 2024-01-25, 14:44   Link #54
Gunpla King
Gunpla Builder & Battler

something tells me that Bravern is like the Junkions from Transformers as in despite being shapeshifting alien robots they are into Earth pop culture.
- Gundam Build Fighters Try
- Gundam Build Divers
- Gundam Build Divers Re:Rise
- Gundam Build Real
- Gundam Breaker
- Gundam Build Metaverse
Gunpla King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-01-25, 16:25   Link #55
magnuskn

One thing is for certain, Braverns initial story about the invaders being synthetic beings bent on the destruction of mankind seems less likely to be true now, given that we got a human (or near-human) alien pilot in Lulu. Dude is holding a lot back from the humans.
Old 2024-01-25, 17:14   Link #56
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnuskn View Post
One thing is for certain, Braverns initial story about the invaders being synthetic beings bent on the destruction of mankind seems less likely to be true now, given that we got a human (or near-human) alien pilot in Lulu. Dude is holding a lot back from the humans.
Especially because he seems to know wayyyy more about the humans and the situation than he's telling.
Old 2024-01-25, 22:05   Link #57
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Bravern's debut if it's done as a SRW combat cutscene.

Old 2024-01-26, 06:41   Link #58
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

I wonder a handful of things:
- would Isami have broken like that against normal, human enemies? He was a hotshot in the exercise, but as soon as it got real, he showed signs of panic.
- is Bravern, like, Isami's childhood friend who was abducted by aliens and turned into a Super Robot? And never grew up?
Old 2024-01-26, 10:32   Link #59
Frontier

Quote:
I wonder a handful of things:
- would Isami have broken like that against normal, human enemies? He was a hotshot in the exercise, but as soon as it got real, he showed signs of panic.
- is Bravern, like, Isami's childhood friend who was abducted by aliens and turned into a Super Robot? And never grew up?
I think that's the idea, which lends to why Isami is partially so unenthusastic about all the Bravern stuff (beyond how much of a mess it's made of his life).

Bravern definitely seems to know Isami intimately...and not just when he gets into his cockpit .
Old 2024-01-26, 11:24   Link #60
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

That's the driving question.

And those JSDF girl have an interesting question whether Isami can take a dump inside Bravern...

Tags
mecha, super robot