AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2017-10-31, 14:33   Link #41
kuromitsu

I mean, Ichimatsu only thanked him because he threatened to take back his sunglasses so Ichimatsu wouldn't be able to continue ogling girls... And then they did ignore him later on, twice.

But yes, otherwise he's doing pretty well, although that's probably because his painfulness has been also significantly toned down (not counting Summer Kamen in this episode). I'm pretty sure it's not going to last, though. Still, I'm pretty happy about it, partly because he's my favorite, and partly because the "let's sic Ichimatsu on Karamatsu" thing was getting pretty old by the end of S1.

And rewatching the episode, I'm 100% certain that it's Nakamura Yuuichi singing the Summer Kamen insert song... makes sense that Karamatsu would sing his own theme song.
kuromitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-06, 18:22   Link #42
kuromitsu

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

I wonder how dead the staff is...

Great episode again, although as far as I'm concerned Todomatsu stole the show (again) with his literally-heartless dry monster antics. And if this wasn't Osomatsu-san I'd wonder what's brewing between Karamatsu and Osomatsu... I'd been wishing we'd get a closer look on these two since S1, but the show being what it is, I guess I shouldn't expect too much.
Old 2017-11-06, 22:19   Link #43
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

So all about Iyami but he made him self at home real fast after the guys helped him out

This one should of been the last episode
Old 2017-11-07, 12:58   Link #44
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

The brothers' words coming back to hurt them was pretty funny. You haven't noticed it, guys, but Iyami is pretty much your final evolution.
Old 2017-11-07, 12:59   Link #45
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
The brothers' words coming back to hurt them was pretty funny. You haven't noticed it, guys, but Iyami is pretty much your final evolution.
Iyami x 6...
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-13, 14:47   Link #46
AntonKutovoi

Lol, they got Yasunori Matsumoto to reprise his role as Cao Cao from 1991's Yokoyama Mitsuteru Sangokushi.
AntonKutovoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-13, 22:03   Link #47
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Osomatsu only good to girl if there drunk but poor Totty he really did pick wrong

More cavematsu and that poor wooly mammoth
Old 2017-11-14, 04:56   Link #48
kuromitsu

This was "Sakurai Takahiro is Awesome: The Episode"...

The Three Kingdoms parody was hilarious, and the Todomatsu & Osomatsu mixer was also great. Poor Totty, but what did you expect, really? But Osomatsu's initial plan to deal with the situation was so very typical of him (that poor smartphone) as was how he just gave up halfway. At least they had fun? Sort of? Not Totty, though.

(Btw "sage mode"? Is that what it's called in English? )
Old 2017-11-14, 11:55   Link #49
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Everything was going pretty well for Totty until Osomatsu started losing it. He should never have invited one of his brothers.
Old 2017-11-14, 14:33   Link #50
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Totty is a mystery. Clearly, he has the means to escape the Matsuno gravity and achieve orbit. He has friends, he can talk to girls, he's social media-savvy, he's even held down a job. So why doesn't be achieve lift off?
Old 2017-11-14, 17:24   Link #51
Cloudedmind

Send a message via MSN to Cloudedmind
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
Totty is a mystery. Clearly, he has the means to escape the Matsuno gravity and achieve orbit. He has friends, he can talk to girls, he's social media-savvy, he's even held down a job. So why doesn't be achieve lift off?
The gravitational pull of his brothers is to strong.
Old 2017-11-14, 17:56   Link #52
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

That's the Occam's Razor answer for sure. But the psychologist in me feels like he's afraid to break free and sabotages himself so he won't have to.
Old 2017-11-14, 18:38   Link #53
kuromitsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudedmind View Post
The gravitational pull of his brothers is to strong.
That, and Totty being faker than the fakest fake that ever faked. I mean, it's not that he's really interested in getting ahead in life, he just wants to get laid and wants attention. He's not really interested in having friends or having a real social life and so on, he's not really interested in other people in general. As we saw he doesn't really have a concept of friendship, he just has people he can use to further his own goals. He wants social status and attention, but he doesn't really want to actually work for it, so he usually just puts in some effort and then pretends and lies. (I'd be willing to bet he's not really interested in half the stuff that makes up his image. Supposedly trendy socialite Totty spends his "off" days at the local fishing pond, local oden stand, playing pachinko until late at night, lazing around at home... even his more "normal" hobbies like go or hiking are not really the trendy/fashionable sort.)

In a way I think he's a lot like Karamatsu, except where Karamatsu is blissfully unaware of what people think of him, Totty is painfully aware so he's putting on a persona to make people think he's better than he actually is. But his self-awareness is not painful enough to give up the comfort of being a NEET and being provided for by mommy and daddy.
Old 2017-11-14, 20:37   Link #54
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Except that getting laid and getting attention is what a lot of "normal" people in their 20s go after, and Totty could probably do that no problem.
Old 2017-11-15, 09:59   Link #55
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Totty thought it was a good idea to rub shells on his bare ass. He can put up a better facade than his brothers, but he's actually just like them deep down. When it gets real, his true face is revealed. That's what is truly preventing him from getting laid (his brothers cockblocking him like in the beach episode and this one certainly doesn't help either).

As for him still being a NEET and stuff, kuromitsu explained it very well. Personally, I think he's more like Choro in the first season, who appeared to be fairly decent at first until the truth got revealed.
Old 2017-11-20, 15:51   Link #56
AntonKutovoi

First part confirmed that the world is sh*t.
And the second part confirmed that dolphins are better than humans.
So pretty much the stuff we all know about

Last edited by AntonKutovoi; 2017-11-20 at 23:10.
AntonKutovoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-20, 18:53   Link #57
kuromitsu

I... guess this is a way to do a The Fly parody? That, or drugs were involved. (For the record KaraChoro was my favorite. Hey hey hey!)

The second part was one of those awesomely absurd Osomatsu-san stories where I'm eventually left staring at the screen like "...yeah, but... why this" Never give up on your dreams! You just have to try hard enough!

I liked the Nyaa-chan/Totoko pair-up, too, the cat vs fish rivalry never gets old.
Old 2017-11-20, 22:16   Link #58
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Dayon is a jerk and seems to be a kidnapper as well

You can be the best dolphin you can be Juushimatsu
Old 2017-11-21, 01:31   Link #59
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

I didn't find much of that to be all that funny, to be honest, but the Otani gag was pretty damn clever.
Old 2017-11-21, 12:44   Link #60
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

This is one of those episodes that leave you wondering what the fuck you just watched

Tags
comedy, gag comedy