AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > News & Politics

Notices

Old 2008-02-27, 02:05   Link #41
ac3y

Not necessarily scary, but thinking of floss sliding between my teeth makes me cringe every time.
*cringes*

Oh, a lot of my nightmares prominently feature light switches that don't switch on the lights.
So when that happens in real life, I get a bit spooked.
ac3y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-27, 02:37   Link #42
Dxon
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amray View Post
Dude! Screw that!! That would mean no more looking at Hentai for the rest of my life!
I wouldn't be able to bare it!!
You said it! Eventually you will end up with some failures of suicide and eventually you will succeed.

Second time I totally agree with you. How much more to follow?

Newsflash!

On my Birthday:
Dxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-27, 04:01   Link #43
navab
バースタド

Send a message via MSN to navab
I would have to say the scariest thought that haunts me the most is the thought of death. The thought that one day, undeniably I would be forever erased from the face of the earth. What becomes of the dead? Is there life after death? (Call me pessimistic but I highly doubt the possibility of an afterlife)
navab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-27, 07:39   Link #44
Amray

Being Knee-Capped.

Also the temples on your head are one of the most vulnerable and exposed places on your body, if somebody just hit one of them quite hard their is a possibility that you could die. Scarey..

And about tenticle rape.......Well I don't know, I'll try anything once. XD
Nah joking, joking!! ^^'
Amray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-27, 08:09   Link #45
grey_moon
Yummy, sweet and unyuu!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amray View Post
Being Knee-Capped.
Knobbled Misery style *cringes*
Old 2008-02-27, 08:34   Link #46
Kristen
*Author

Really, I am a bit scared of my future daughter being a dog lover and forcing me to go to a pet adoption center or something. Dogs are REALLY my worst fear. Caninephobia, I think it is called?

Another thing I'm scared about are Aliens invading Earth. I mean, I have my theory that states that if intelligent life existed, they would have invaded us already and be invading constantly, but it still scares me.

And I think my third would be to be somewhere in a state of lawlessness. Like, in a hyjacked airplane, on a desert island with someone, or trapped in the middle of snowstorm. A place where there's nobody you can call for help.

I think the worst that's happened to me was jumping for a soccer ball and landing on my knee in phys. ed one day about a year and a half ago. Nice "popping" sensation, which ended up being a torn meniscus.
Old 2008-02-27, 09:02   Link #47
Maakasu

Send a message via MSN to Maakasu
well i get really scared of oral presentations, i also have a fear of spiders. i'm most scared of things the were in the Pain Olympics ......... gross
Maakasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-27, 10:45   Link #48
Goshin

Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
anythin that would result in death really, I hate venomous creatures, and orochimaru

"The Journey of thousand miles begins with the first step"

Goshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-27, 13:26   Link #49
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
scary thing..
uugh ive had this one on ym mind for years...
dawn of the dead or 28 days later happening in RL o.o;
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-27, 13:38   Link #50
Comrade
A fuckin' genius!

Scary thing from me.
Every Animesuki member changes their avatars to those horrible Dansen avatars. (slowly becoming a reality)
Old 2008-02-27, 13:39   Link #51
Dxon
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comrade View Post
Scary thing from me.
Every Animesuki member changes their avatars to those horrible Dansen avatars. (slowly becoming a reality)
I won't change it back to dansen anymore.
Old 2008-02-27, 14:23   Link #52
Fome

You people sure get scared of lots of external threats. But isn't anyone ever frightened by your own innate malicious capabilities?

Sometimes, I see a person I find so despicable that I can envision easily killing that person, either by a sudden elbow to the back of the head, stabbing through th eye with a pencil, etc. I suddenly realize how easy it is, how within grasp it is, to take someone else's life. And then I think that the only thing preventing me from doing so is the thin barrier called "common sense." And when I observe myself thinking thusly, THAT scares me.
Fome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-27, 14:26   Link #53
Dxon
Inactive Member

Well your own mind can hurt your body.. Ooo I got one!

Sometimes takes control of your mind and makes you hallucinate fire. This will make your brain produce heat in your body (Dunno why.. Sometimes it does.. ) and then you die.

Well.. Its not that bad. But you killed yourself while not intending to do so. <-- That one is scarey. Suicide without wanting to.
Old 2008-02-27, 15:51   Link #54
Echoes

The possibility of being a failure at life, the chance of being hit by a car, the chance of being hit by lightning, the odd chance that I'll end up a bum, the inevitable death of everyone I know, my own inevitable death, cancer, being robbed, being shot, being stood up, being left behind, never getting a job, getting a job and losing it right away, never getting into college, failing all my courses at college, terrorists, biochemical threats, George Bush senior, terrorists, losing my internet connection, losing my sanity, losing my wallet, terrorists, the chance that I'll never wake up when I go to sleep, alien abductions and reptilian invaders.

Those are just some of the thoughts that haunt my mind. Day and night!
Old 2008-02-27, 17:45   Link #55
gabbytay
Banned

nobody said about being raped by A D***girl man thats creepy
gabbytay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-27, 17:55   Link #56
Amray

Being locked into a pitch black room and tied to something so that their is little room to move around, and left in their to starve.
Old 2008-02-27, 18:09   Link #57
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

all the girls in the world going gay or gettin fat
Old 2008-02-27, 18:14   Link #58
UzumakiW
J-rocker

Send a message via AIM to UzumakiW Send a message via Yahoo to UzumakiW
I'm glad I'm not the only one afraid of being tenticle raped.

Anyway, some more to add for me is that:

I hate and freak out with roaches and water bugs (for those who don't know, water bugs are related to roaches, look just like them, but a lot of the time, can be like four times bigger. And some can fly). I hate them. I don't know why, but I get freaked whenever I see one, and I hate even looking at a dead one.

Being in a position where I can't move at all. Not so much as in clasterphobia or in places like a crowded elevator. I mean where I totally can't move at all.

To have something bad to happen to my baby brother.

Disease

Biological warfare
UzumakiW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-27, 18:19   Link #59
Sodagod
Nightcrawler
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echoes View Post
The possibility of being a failure at life, the chance of being hit by a car, the chance of being hit by lightning, the odd chance that I'll end up a bum, the inevitable death of everyone I know, my own inevitable death, cancer, being robbed, being shot, being stood up, being left behind, never getting a job, getting a job and losing it right away, never getting into college, failing all my courses at college, terrorists, biochemical threats, George Bush senior, terrorists, losing my internet connection, losing my sanity, losing my wallet, terrorists, the chance that I'll never wake up when I go to sleep, alien abductions and reptilian invaders.

Those are just some of the thoughts that haunt my mind. Day and night!
You're kinda paranoid, aren't you?

As for me, a 3rd World War (and getting my balls ripped off) is the scariest thing. Pointless killing and overall misery over who gets what. However I cannot neglect the possibility that there most likely will be one. The population is increasing at an extreme rate, it's just a matter of time until someone starts to feel the need for more resources, land or whatever.
Old 2008-02-27, 18:23   Link #60
Amray

Terrorism is quite a scarey thought.