Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2004-12-20, 10:47   Link #41
Rei_Ikari
More....Morrreee....weeee

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiznet
right, sans all of that exp, Ultimate Coordinator thing there has been one thing nobody's commented on yet so far...

THE GUNDAM'S THEMSELVES

(i know obviously, duh but i felt it had to be stated...)

FREEDOM VS Impulse? cmon! unlimited nucklear power drive assualt whatever (basically unlimited badass cannon attack/PS armour!) ..vs Shin's Impulse that switches packs like every 20 min to recharge? Kira could just do the (end of the world cannon attack and close his eyes) until shin's impulse is reduced to missing its limbs...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
btw...

ever thought of Meteor + Freedom VS:

Impulse

but more importantly

Meteor + Justice?

so no contest! Kira wins!

And i thought i was the only Kira supporter out there ...THANK U SHIZNET
But anyway, from a outsider's point of view, i do feel that having Shinn defeat/(kill?---noooooo....god forbid that) Kira would ot only piss his fanbase off, but it'll spark off the discussion of how the show has gone plotless as a relatively newb can defeat the ultimate Coordinator.

Remember whan Athrun was fighting Chaos? Shinn said "is this the power of the pilots who survived Yachin Jule?", which obviously shows that he is on a lower skill level than Yzak and Athrun. If thts the case, then wouldn't it be fair to assume that he's definately weaker than Kira who's at the very least at a equal skill level with Athrun? Don't forget that Kira will be piloting the Freedom gundam too...which should have faster mobility than Force Impulse at any rate.....so...go figure
Rei_Ikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-20, 14:00   Link #42
lt_shiro

I would have too say, it's currently impossible for Shinn to shot down Freedom with Impulse. Kira is battle-harden pilot with Gundam, that is powered by Nuclear reactor. And Shinn's Impulse runs off a battery. Do the math and you come up with the answer.
lt_shiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-20, 19:17   Link #43
Asuka Shinn
Leng Jai

shinn will have his time in the spotlight, but he'll always fall around in this level.

http://www.precisex.net/pages/secondBest.html
Asuka Shinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-20, 20:58   Link #44
kobun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asuka Shinn
shinn will have his time in the spotlight, but he'll always fall around in this level.

http://www.precisex.net/pages/secondBest.html
actually i think his lower than second best, that belongs to athrun..
kobun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-20, 23:21   Link #45
tkyoung21

using their Gundams Shinn's Impulse won't stand a chance against Kira's Freedom, may be even the Strike, unless Kira choose to let Shinn kicks his butt.

in hand-to-hand combat, who knows, Shinn's the proper training and Kira did not.

will see what happens in ep13/14, may be we will see both situations.
tkyoung21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-21, 02:25   Link #46
kuroitatsu
Über Alles

Send a message via AIM to kuroitatsu
well if you remember when Sai rushed him in Gundam seed ? it seemed Kira has a good knowledge of bases and angles (knows how to control ones momentum) and also a good knoledge of joints
kuroitatsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-21, 03:21   Link #47
2Die4
Mr. Pedolicon

Location: No 1746 Ecchi Street, Postcode 1337, Kingdom Of Hentai.
I Agree, The Way kira handle Freedom Makes Shinn Look Like Newbie handles A Ginn???? Or Not? Anyway Freedom Shall Prevail Unless Kira purposely Losing to Shinn.
2Die4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-21, 03:36   Link #48
Retsoor

I doubt Kira will ever purposely lose to anyone, that's like taking a piss on his past character development if he starts a "woe is me" attitude in Destiny.
Retsoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-21, 19:51   Link #49
2Die4
Mr. Pedolicon

Location: No 1746 Ecchi Street, Postcode 1337, Kingdom Of Hentai.
So I think Even Shinn Can't Defeat Kira.....Right. After All, Kira is the Super Coordinator.... and When He Switched into Seed Mode, He'll Kick Shinn A** Till He Kisses The Moon..... Hmmm Where did i heard this phrase b4.. . After all the ep i watched 1 guy vs 4 Zaft Elite Guy... Now that What i called Skill.
2Die4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-21, 21:00   Link #50
Sanjuronord
セクシーなパイロット

Let me start by saying I think Kira will win. Don't think they'd do something lame and have Kira start doubting himself to that extreme by something like what happened to Shinn's family. It'll trouble him to be sure, but he's not gonna be so devestated by it that he can't fight.

However, Kira could still potentially lose if he tries to go easy on Shinn to not hurt him and underestimates Shinn enough to give Shinn an opening to take him out. It would just have to be one hell of an opening...

Btw, you guys are really taking that "supreme"/"ultimate" coordinator thing way out of context.

Storywise though I think Shinn will develop alot more interestingly if Kira whups his ass and Shinn becomes obsessed with getting better and more powerful. If Shinn wins and comes to understand Kira it could lead to the whole "what am i fighting for?" thing that we already saw in Seed and are apparantly seeing again in Athrun in Destiny (though I guess technically he's looking more for a "how to fight" kinda thing). Course then again we already saw somebody obsessed with killing Kira in Seed with Yzak so who knows...
Sanjuronord is offline   Reply With Quote