Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-10-03, 09:52   Link #41
Agallion

Send a message via AIM to Agallion
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goshin View Post
here's what i think is going to happen, after hopefully nel is going to win but be hurt badly, she will tell ichigo to run with orihime. as they are escaping, aizen is going to come out but and attack a weakened ichigo. but isshin will block the attack. aizen is going to be suprise to see isshin alive. isshin will shunpo the heck out of there. ryuuken wil save renji and co, and possibly yourichi will save rukia and sado.

ichigo will be suprise to see his dad a shinigami and will make dumb facial expressions. ichigo's dad tells ichigo that he will be supervising his training from now on.
Plausible except that, why would Isshin train ichigo when his most likely powerup comes from the inner hollow?

Also doubtfully Aizen would attack, more likely it would be Tousen or Gin.
Old 2007-10-03, 10:09   Link #42
Goshin

Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agallion View Post
Plausible except that, why would Isshin train ichigo when his most likely powerup comes from the inner hollow?

Also doubtfully Aizen would attack, more likely it would be Tousen or Gin.

there have been some theories that isshin might be a vaizard too. but that is unlikely. or there might be some naruto moment, where his dad or kisuke tells me he shouldn't use his hollow powers, that it is not good for him, and he should rely on zangetsu(old guy) instead in order to get stronger.

or maybe isshin knows how to counter aizen's total hypnosis, that is why he had to escape, probably aizen try to recruit him and he refused. and aizen framed him? but i can see him trainin ichigo a little cause ichigo don't know much about being a shinigami. if he wants to be complete he is to excell on both sides

"The Journey of thousand miles begins with the first step"

Old 2007-10-06, 21:03   Link #43
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
I was thinking about the first episode. How Rukia gave Ichigo Shinigami powers and all(he had a larger Sode no Shirayuki for a time). And while sharing powers with a human is illegal amongst Shinigami... what if Arrancar can do it?

Think of it... Nell giving her powers to Ichigo to power him up/give him an arrancar release. Or better yet, if it's possible for the powers transferred to combine with the existing powers(Zangetsu/Hichigo)

Okay, crazy thought. But it's interesting to think about IMO.
Old 2007-10-07, 16:35   Link #44
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

I think KT already dropped the power up hint a couple of chapters ago.. remember the horned mask ? Its probably HIchigo release form.. Remember, all Ichigo moves now are shinigami related.. HIchigo use an alternate version of it.. We haven't saw any original move from HIchigo himself.
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2007-10-07, 17:50   Link #45
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kira_Naruto View Post
I think KT already dropped the power up hint a couple of chapters ago.. remember the horned mask ? Its probably HIchigo release form.. Remember, all Ichigo moves now are shinigami related.. HIchigo use an alternate version of it.. We haven't saw any original move from HIchigo himself.
Well don't Nell's horns(in Espada form) look a li'l like them though?

Okay, my theory's not likely But i can imagine.
Old 2007-10-07, 21:04   Link #46
Lost-Wisdom
Wis-dom-matic

I think it's just the Vizard mask.
Old 2007-10-08, 01:57   Link #47
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
Well don't Nell's horns(in Espada form) look a li'l like them though?

Okay, my theory's not likely But i can imagine.
What if Nell merged with HIchigo? Remember Arrancar need to keep eating other to evolve.. HIchigo is basically a hollow as well..

>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2007-10-08, 10:01   Link #48
Agallion

Send a message via AIM to Agallion
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost-Wisdom View Post
I think it's just the Vizard mask.
He already has the mask, we are talking where else would new power come from. obviously the mask will be important.
Old 2007-10-14, 05:20   Link #49
Hir0

I thorght only Meno's needed to eat each other to stay or get better, not sure bout the Arrancar

The next power up would be Zangetsu related, we havent seen the old man for a while XD

Or his next power up is him learning Kido
Old 2007-10-15, 06:42   Link #50
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
Well, then "merging" seems to be the wrong word. Its more like beeing eaten by him.
But Ichigo doesn't seem to be the type to eat others, even if it's just a morsel.
Nell: "Ichigo, bite me!"
Ichigo: "What?"

I don't think so... except maybe, that she just gives him something to eat and tells him only afterwards, that it was a part of herself.
It sound so wrong on so many levels few couples of chapters back.. but now... Gladly!
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2007-10-21, 10:26   Link #51
Zaraki000
Sensei

Send a message via MSN to Zaraki000
I personally think that the next power up has something to do with him almost completely becoming a hollow. in the same way we saw the mask in very early episodes but didnt know it was goin to be a power up later in the story, i think the same thing is happenin again... during ichigo's vizard training we saw him in another form which could consequently be his future power up...
Old 2007-10-21, 16:52   Link #52
Kyuusai
9wiki
*Scanlator

Send a message via AIM to Kyuusai Send a message via MSN to Kyuusai Send a message via Yahoo to Kyuusai
Keep in mind that Ichigo never completed his Vaizard training. This is yet another example of Kubo's favorite technique of creating suspense in later fights by avoiding a fair fight at a character's full potential whenever possible. I tend to like this, as it makes things a bit more realistic, but it does occasionally get tiring.

We don't know how Ichigo would have been doing at this point in the manga if he'd been able to advance in his Vaizard training before heading to Hueco Mundo. I will guess, though, that there won't be any concern about a power-up for the the winter battle, but instead to end the Hueco Mundo arc.

As has been pointed out, the Hueco Mundo arc parallels the Soul Society arc in many ways. Along these lines, Ichigo, Chad, and Ishida all had power-ups just beforehand that leave their true current abilities a question in the mind of the readers, but clearly place them in the class of the strongest... and yet still not anywhere near capable enough to take on the villains that will challenge them at the top.

It stands to reason that if it continues this trend, Ichigo will get another power-up to finish this arc, along with a scare about his "inner Hollow", the further embracing of which will take him to the next level in ability that wil aid him in this arc (as Chad and Ishida refine their newfound abilities to join him in relative ability and fight some pointless battles before being left in the dust and almost useless... again).

I'm going to guess, though, that in the third arc, Ichigo will go beyond "embracing his inner Hollow" to instead completely conquering it. I don't actually expect the winter battle to take place, or, if it does, for it to be anything more than a segue into the next arc.
Old 2007-11-03, 21:48   Link #53
Iknowwhatyou

It's going to be Zangetsu teaching Ichigo to fuse with him like that other guy who fused with his zanpakutou. Then it would be like UNLIMITED BLADE WORKS!! (When Zangetsu trained Ichigo= a lot of sword)
Old 2007-11-04, 21:02   Link #54
ch0c0b0fr34k

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackRydden224 View Post
I guess Ichigo could potentially do ceros but he already has GT and KGT for long distance attack so I don't think ceros would help him much. I a KGT coated tensa zangetsu would be more helpful to Ichigo.

Assuming that Nel was originally a vastro lorde, perhaps she can teach Ichigo something only VLs can do (assuming Hichigo is a VL-class hollow).
Hichigo has a 50% - 50% of being a VL. Way back in the beginning of the arc, Num. 4 said something along the lines of Hichi > #4 > Hichi.
Old 2007-11-05, 00:36   Link #55
Winterwolf
Killed by English dub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iknowwhatyou View Post
It's going to be Zangetsu teaching Ichigo to fuse with him like that other guy who fused with his zanpakutou. Then it would be like UNLIMITED BLADE WORKS!! (When Zangetsu trained Ichigo= a lot of sword)
what *other guy* are you refering to, that fuses with his zampaktou?, if your talking about that bount filler arc, then its not likely...... although.......
Old 2007-11-05, 00:44   Link #56
ch0c0b0fr34k

Bleh. At this point in time, Nell doesn't seem to be like the person who would train Ichigo. Either she has a complete attitude reversal ( even though I <3 her expressions ) or something else just as catastropic. Dunno, might just be me.

AON, I still have "chibi-Nell" in my head, so I dont see the possibility...
Old 2007-11-05, 01:14   Link #57
Winterwolf
Killed by English dub

Quote:
Originally Posted by ch0c0b0fr34k View Post
Bleh. At this point in time, Nell doesn't seem to be like the person who would train Ichigo. Either she has a complete attitude reversal ( even though I <3 her expressions ) or something else just as catastropic. Dunno, might just be me.

AON, I still have "chibi-Nell" in my head, so I dont see the possibility...
agreed, nel wouldnt have much to teach,
Nel: Call out your zampaktous comand and release your true form
Ichigo: .........whah?
Old 2007-11-05, 09:45   Link #58
Goshin

Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
if he ichigo did have an arrancar realease wouldhe be a horse?

"The Journey of thousand miles begins with the first step"

Old 2007-11-05, 16:16   Link #59
Naruto_spartan
epic hero

Location: In a place in the mountins of Europe, a place where legends still spring in the world of modern man.
My best guess is that he somehow gets another sword like the espada. Learns a different variation of bankai. Learns to conquer his hollow. Does some sort of training to learn something comepletly new. Or somehow manages to fuse with the jewel that created the espadas themselves, and he gains powers of the espada as well.
Old 2007-11-05, 21:59   Link #60
Iknowwhatyou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterwolf View Post
what *other guy* are you refering to, that fuses with his zampaktou?, if your talking about that bount filler arc, then its not likely...... although.......
I'm talking about Baikin
Closed Thread