Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2023-08-20, 00:28   Link #41
Alchemist007
*Author

Lots of senpai shipping this ep.

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2023-08-20, 14:33   Link #42
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
My goodness. These two need to start dating soon. The pent up tension between them is going to cause heart failure while they sleep . What to even say at this point? Fitting in both a provocative Santa and Cat dream in the same episode! The cat one getting a version for both sides! These two have serious needs .

Big sis is utterly onboard here. Can get a cute little sister with just a bit of pushing and honestly just waiting .

No complaints on the Hayawaka and Manager ship either. That remains good and cute .
Old 2023-08-26, 13:47   Link #43
Frontier

Continuing off hatsumode from the first episode! Complete with more Katase in a kimono! We even get the romcom staple of the main couple finding a lost child and taking her to find her parents! Katase gets to show off her maternal side and the supporting cast get to watch Shinozaki and Katase with their "child" .

Katase thinks she's taller and wants Shinozaki to notice...but instead he just notices her shampoo's changed, which is such a cultured answer. Just that he even noticed she smells different says a lot. And then when she tries to put the focus on her body being...bigger, in some way, his mind immediately goes to her boobs. And you've got the two of them thinking that the other is looking at them like they're a pervert when all this is just because Katase wore heeled boots. What dorks .

Oh hey, Hiro Shimono! I dunno about this Ishiyama guy though, he acts all pleasant and nice but it seems like he's constantly ignoring the chain of command so he can make other people do the work he can't do. Though it was kind of funny how terrified he is of Katase .

Late night at work with no one but yourself and your manager who can seemingly teleport! And said manager is there to scold you a little for being too nice but also support you, which means a lot to Hayakawa. He even invites her out to dinner !

Aw, and they're immediately sitting next to each other! We even get more of the managers' backstory, where he's been in relationships and is quite popular with the ladies (and the office), but he's never really experienced love which is why he tries to live vicariously through hooking up other couples. But he certainly seems to have something nice going on with Hayakawa, especially as her feelings for him deepen, though then Yutaka shows up as the lonely third wheel and she and the Manager share a single brain cell that's constantly misreading the room. Poor Hayakawa .

I wish I had a busty big sis laying on top of me in bed asking me for pics of my cute Senpai...although stealing your little brothers' phone to get said pics is a little too far. Though I love how Katase actually freshens herself up and takes such a girlfriend-esque selfie to send to Shinozaki. She just can't help herself .

And turnabout is fair play as Katase gets a smorgasbord of Shinozaki pics (wow, Yutaka takes a lot of pics of her brother, huh?). She also has a picture of him in the bath...at age five .

I love how Yutaka called the manager and had him on speaker just for this .

I guess a couple pic is for the best, especially with the manager taking it. And then they rope in Hayakawa so it can turn into a fun group pic with all four of them !

Yutaka works at a pharmaceutical company? I thought she was a simple office worker. Though maybe she should work on a cure for her loneliness and Katase withdrawal .
Old 2023-08-27, 17:28   Link #44
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

I think the Sister raised a good question earlier. When is the ceremony? At this point they could probably skip dating and go straight to marriage with how they are intensely into each other.

Definitely pulling for Hayakawa and the Manager. Feel for the guy. While people definitely fell for him, he just never fell for anyone himself. So just gave up on finding love for himself and focused on enjoying the romantic entanglements of those around him. I do think he won't be able to avoid romance for himself this time though. Hayakawa isn't going to bail on getting closer to him. And hearing about his past only made her fall harder.

Best of luck to Hayakawa. She's got a long road to walk. But kind of nice that Yukata picked up the "hints" from that glare and tried to help in her own way.

This sister is competing with the Manager for ultimate wingman here! Even managing to bring the Manager into things via phone call . Really made up for any trouble by gifting Katase so many good pics . That tail never stopped wagging!
Old 2023-08-30, 14:05   Link #45
EroKing

NSFW
Megami

Last edited by EroKing; 2023-11-12 at 09:05.
EroKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-08-30, 16:39   Link #46
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by EroKing View Post
NSFW
Megami
Office Bunny Girls .
Old 2023-08-30, 17:06   Link #47
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
Office Bunny Girls .
That office is overpowered! It has bunny and cat girls .
Old 2023-09-02, 13:46   Link #48
Frontier

Hayakawa wants to head to a hot spring! And not just because she's playing a gacha! And she managed to talk Katase into it (free kitty's)! Doesn't take much to talk Shinozaki into coming along with the promise of a bathing Katase to look forward to. And with the manager on-board, it may as well be a double date for the two would-be-couples! Even if the manager is only looking at everybody else as a couple !

Katase driving is quite the visual, especially the way the seat-belt accentuates her chest .

Poor Katase. She loves cats, but they don't love her. They can't get enough of Hayakawa though .

Not only is it a Hot Springs episode, but it's a pool episode to boot! Complete with Hayakawa and Katase in swimsuits! Hayakawa looked really cute in hers, but Katase steals the show with her mature bikini, especially because it can barely contain her boobs .

Too bad Katase can't swim, but that's the perfect excuse for one-on-one time between her and Shinozaki! And she even pushes past her anxiety to save Shinozaki from drowning, complete with bringing his face to her boobs! That's real love right there .

And what pool episode is complete without a wardrobe malfunction and Shinozaki grasping onto her bikini top and pulling it off...and then finding the excuse to get close to her to retie it. Sasuga Shinozaki .

Y'know Hayakawa's got quite the chest herself when we see bother and Katase in the hot springs together .

Fresh from the bath and freshly drunk, here's Katase! And she's all over Shinozaki! Which gets increasingly more sexual and intimate as it goes along because she can't help but be affectionate towards him...no wonder the manager and Hayakawa just bailed to leave these two lovebirds alone .

How many times is Shinozaki going to have his face pressed against Katase's boobs? Though now he's also sharing the same bed as her and having her right on top of him...which of course is right when their friends come back to the room. Moving from bed intimacy to closet intimacy I see .

Poor Hayakawa getting frightend out of her life with a fake ghost so Shinozaki can cover for himself. And all that for nothing then they bring the inn manager right as Shinozaki and Katase are finally caught in a precarious position. Looks like the wedding's on, Yutaka !
Old 2023-09-02, 14:21   Link #49
GDB

That was such a horny episode, and with classic anime-original hijinks and poor writing that definitely makes it stand out among most of the rest of the manga-based episodes.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-09-02, 18:57   Link #50
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
That was such a horny episode, and with classic anime-original hijinks and poor writing that definitely makes it stand out among most of the rest of the manga-based episodes.
As an anime-only it totally worked for me .
Old 2023-09-02, 20:05   Link #51
GDB

I think the biggest offending parts were:

1) Shinozaki "drowning" because of a cramp... when he can just stand on the other leg, or use his arms to swim up.
2) Shiori suddenly being able to swim AND pull him to the surface, which while not far, should still be too much for someone who can't swim
3) The whole "constantly hearing people in the closet but not really hearing them" thing

Rest of the episode was great though.
Old 2023-09-02, 21:13   Link #52
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

I thought the episode was just goofy fun.

The cramp thing was a pretty standard cliche. And I guess depending on how bad the cramp is a person could technically panic in that case .

Drunk Katase is a goofy sight to be sure. Things just steadily building up between these two. And the Manager is definitely getting a lot of fun out of this. With occasionally Hayakawa getting into the fun. Not much going on with her this week outside of her being the one to get the hot springs episode rolling.

Nothing crazy here. Decent episode.
Old 2023-09-02, 23:42   Link #53
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
I think the biggest offending parts were:

1) Shinozaki "drowning" because of a cramp... when he can just stand on the other leg, or use his arms to swim up.
2) Shiori suddenly being able to swim AND pull him to the surface, which while not far, should still be too much for someone who can't swim
3) The whole "constantly hearing people in the closet but not really hearing them" thing

Rest of the episode was great though.
Katase swimming after him I just chalked to the power of love .

I assume from the closet they just heard some really muffled sounds but not what they were actually saying, so they couldn't quite pinpoint it.
Old 2023-09-09, 13:49   Link #54
Frontier

Nothing says office romcom quite like being pressed against each other in a locker while another couple is blatantly making out in front of you .

How did Katase and Shinozaki end up in such a precarious position? Why, because the manager made them look for Meowtaro merch in the basement and deliberately planned for them to get stuck in the locker. I half-expected he pointed Yuri and Masa to the basement for their little private romance knowing it would force Katase and Shinozaki to hide .

Speaking of...Yuri and Masa! Professional and competent PR workers to the public eye, but in private they're all over each other as an explicit office romance! They can barely keep their hands or lips to themselves! And Katase and Shinozaki get a front row seat .

Good plan to lead them away with the office chat, just involves Shinozaki reaching for Katase's butt and getting a faceful of her boobs. Did we mention her boobs pressed against his chest and her eyes darting straight to his probably fairly hard dick ?

And wow, these two can't get the physical intimacy between them out of their brain to the point where they can't sleep. And..woah, is Shinozaki finally going to bite the bullet and tell katase how he feels ?

I love how Yutaka and the Manager keep each other abridged of everything going on in Shinozaki and Katase's relationship...and she can totally read what her brother is getting up to with his Senpai .

Of course, Katase actually seems to be considering their relationship herself, though she learns firsthand the problems with office romances when she finds out Masa is getting reassigned because his relationship with Yuri was exposed...well, that and their blatant flirting was getting in the way of their work, which seems like the real problem .

Then it gets worse as she finds out how much guys change when they get into a relationship...though she actually doesn't seem to mind the idea of babying Shinozaki, which doesn't surprise me .

Of course, Yuri is on-point that relationship changes women too. I mean, just look at her, going from a cool beauty to being stupidly in love with Masa the moment he enters into the scene. The way they're now basically making out in front of anyone in the office...yeah, I totally get why he's getting reassigned .

Poor Hayakawa. Her type is literally the manager but no one will believe someone like him actually exists for her .

Poor Shinozaki. He really was about to confess but Katase, spurred on by watching Yuri and Masa be a Bakouple, immediatley emphasizes she doesn't want their relationship to change from co-workers. Utterly crushed him .

Magical Girl Shiorin! With Demon King Shinozaki too! And they're basically more like co-workers than Archenemies! Yutaka is the magical girl familiar! There's even an episode where Katase has to wear a bikini Magical Girl outfit courtesy of Dr. Haya Kawa! Also, of course the Manager is the prior Demon Lord .
Old 2023-09-09, 19:25   Link #55
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

I'll say that Katase and Shinozaki are more considerate than I would be. Maybe I'd just pretend I was working that whole time and didn't hear anything. But I'm certainly not hiding in a closet because a couple pervs decided to slack off on the job and find a place for their makeout session .

Also maybe I'm misreading things. But wouldn't it be easier for Shinozaki to just help push the stuff Katase is holding back up to the top shelf and then she could grab her own phone? All the more so considering the struggles required to reach her phone in the first place.

I mean sure it's a good chance for some groping, but I don't think either should be intending for that to be the case. At least the goofy plan worked.

No wonder one of those two had to be re-assigned. I mean they had devolved to the point that they were bailing while on the clock to make out wherever they could. Sure, that's as far as they went (I think), but no surprise they got into trouble. Poor timing with it giving Katase doubts. But those two were the ones in the wrong. Either do it off the clock or at least during a break.

Thank you Hayakawa for being so obvious. Just describing the manager while explaining her type .

Oh my god. Boo Katase! I boo this girl! And no, a magical girl sequence after the ED doesn't save her in this episode. Honestly, Yukata and the Manager can interfere all they want now as far as I'm concerned. If she's going to shut things down for such a goofy reason then she deserves all the random situations being shoved her way until she breaks and faces her own feelings.
Old 2023-09-09, 22:52   Link #56
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
I'll say that Katase and Shinozaki are more considerate than I would be. Maybe I'd just pretend I was working that whole time and didn't hear anything. But I'm certainly not hiding in a closet because a couple pervs decided to slack off on the job and find a place for their makeout session .

Also maybe I'm misreading things. But wouldn't it be easier for Shinozaki to just help push the stuff Katase is holding back up to the top shelf and then she could grab her own phone? All the more so considering the struggles required to reach her phone in the first place.

I mean sure it's a good chance for some groping, but I don't think either should be intending for that to be the case. At least the goofy plan worked.

No wonder one of those two had to be re-assigned. I mean they had devolved to the point that they were bailing while on the clock to make out wherever they could. Sure, that's as far as they went (I think), but no surprise they got into trouble. Poor timing with it giving Katase doubts. But those two were the ones in the wrong. Either do it off the clock or at least during a break.

Thank you Hayakawa for being so obvious. Just describing the manager while explaining her type .

Oh my god. Boo Katase! I boo this girl! And no, a magical girl sequence after the ED doesn't save her in this episode. Honestly, Yukata and the Manager can interfere all they want now as far as I'm concerned. If she's going to shut things down for such a goofy reason then she deserves all the random situations being shoved her way until she breaks and faces her own feelings.
I think the idea was that it was an awkward angle for Shinozaki to reach for it from where he was positioned since Katase had a better view of it since she was in front.

Honestly I almost admire how blatantly they ignored work just to be lovey-dovey with each other. At least they're true to their feelings .
Old 2023-09-10, 03:25   Link #57
Lex79

This episode left me so disappointed when I read the manga that I was actually hoping the anime wouldn't reach this point.
Old 2023-09-10, 09:33   Link #58
GDB

Same, but I hope they can go further than where the manga is (at least, further than where it's translated) so we can get a proper finale. Though not sure there's enough episodes left for that.
Old 2023-09-16, 13:45   Link #59
Frontier

Magical Girl Shiorin episode 27! The episode where the former Demon Lord jumps ship to the Magical Girl team so he can help the current Demon Lord woo Shiorin. Akina just can't help himself in any AU. Please don't let this be the last episode .

It's the company anniversary and time for the new hires to compete for MVP and an Okinawan resort trip for their department! I love how Shinozaki immediately imagines Katase in an even skimpier bikini .

Yamagishi seems like the only normal guy in the PR department (between his baby of a manager and the couple that can't stop flirting with each other) and he loves whining about how great Shinozaki has it, especially with Katase. Yamagishi seems pretty into Katase himself and finding out how far she and Shinozaki have come .

Kurusu! The office loli and Shinozaki's rival for the prize! She seems very stoic and serious, which stands out compared to the rest of the cast, and makes her call out Shinozaki and Yamagishi for talking about boobs and stuff inappropriate to the workplace. She and Yamagisihi seem to get along like oil and water .

Manager Takatsuka! She seems like the very ideal of an office lady, especially in a managerial position, and she's also Akina's former rival...and she wants to feel that rivalry again by making Akina transfer to her department. So not only is the Okinawan trip on the line, but also Shinozaki's manager !

It's cute watching the gang show off Meowtaro merch to a preschool and helping out with the kids! It also lets Shinozaki and Katase see their maternal/paternal side in how good they are with kids...and of course imagine being married to each other because they can't help themselves .

Katase letting her mind get the better of herself by thinking she'd get to play house as mommy with Shinozaki as daddy...but she'll have to settle for the cat. She does play a cat very well. And it also means she can also get nice and intimate with Shinozaki, particularly on his lap .

I'm glad Shinozaki taught Tomo how it doesn't pay to bully or tease the girl you like, although the damage is done and Marin will only let Tomo play the shark because she was still mad at him. Tough break kid, but you brought it on yourself .

Katase thinking about all the times Shinozaki's been nice to her and what it means basically overheats her. Is that killing with kindness ?
Old 2023-09-17, 13:45   Link #60
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

You know...maybe Shinozaki should be thinking less about telling Katase about the bet and maybe you know...the guy who has his job on the line! Maybe let the Manager know he could get transferred based on this!

At least Katase playing the role of cat was cute. It did drag a bit. And I'm not sure about saving the kids getting along again for a brief flashback. But at least it wasn't a bad part of the episode.

Still not sure about Katase having her flights of fancy when she's the one who poured cold water on anything going on between them...