AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2023-01-12, 18:05   Link #41
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

The "classroom" part is over already? That was fast.
Old 2023-01-12, 18:17   Link #42
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nachtwandler View Post
I won't spoil when. Just say you can try rewatching it attentively and count.
This honestly makes the series so much better than it otherwise would be. This episode really drove it home if you were paying attention.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-01-12, 19:50   Link #43
grecefar

second chapter that feels like the one before the last, I wonder what they will do after this mission since is the big one.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-01-13, 05:03   Link #44
scififan

I wonder why some people constantly compare this anime to Princess Principal, as comparing apple to orange. After reading some anime advertisement, I somehow get some clues. This anime is based on the novel. The serialized novel is the rewritten story of one award winning story. The title is different(スパイは甘く誘惑される。学校全員の美少女から). According to the author, the story is inspired by Joker Game and Princess Principal. The male protagonist is sent to a female school to save his flunk out status.

So, this story is the extension and rewriting of the previous story. The new story is about the students on the edge of flunk out are about to be sent to an opportunity school. Else, they will be sent to a mission. The mission's code name is called mission impossible, because the possibility of returning alive is less than 10%. The episode 2 kind concludes they are going, regardless they are going to pass or not.

Each girl has developed her own special ability, as ninjatsu.
scififan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-01-13, 06:16   Link #45
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Should they smell a rat? There should be no need to retrieve any sample, just destroy them. And all the notes. And the scientists.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-01-13, 10:12   Link #46
Wandering Soul

I expected the story to take more time with the whole surpassing Sensei arc, but they already moved onto the mission.
Old 2023-01-19, 10:34   Link #47
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

So now, when the cat is out of the bag.

Spoiler:

Still this show is not as good as I hoped for, but now I am interested about some other girls special skills. Maybe it will get better after this prologue.
Nachtwandler is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-01-19, 17:59   Link #48
GDB

Now that they've explained the 8th girl, I'm not sure I want to continue the series. The only fun I had was trying to spot all her appearances once realizing she existed.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-01-19, 18:55   Link #49
grecefar

of course it was a impossible mission the first time with the best of the team betraying them and knowing every single move, move around that a be prepare like this time and it isn't that impossible. Really hard?, sure but not impossible and they had more than 90% of survival. They still failed and in the end klaus was there to end it, that how prepare he was and we still didn't saw the others special abilities.
Old 2023-01-19, 18:57   Link #50
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

This show is pretty stupid, but the girls are hot/cute and they have top tier Seiyuus so I'll keep watching. I'm a simple man.
Old 2023-01-19, 21:37   Link #51
Wandering Soul

This show may not particularly memorable, but so far it's just enough to keep me entertained.
Old 2023-01-20, 01:00   Link #52
Alchemist007
*Author

A dull ep, which became worse when the teacher had to come in to finish the job for the girls; obviously just so he could have a scene with his old pal.

I guess he's pretty ruthless to most other enemies, straight up stabbed that woman in the throat.
Old 2023-01-20, 03:01   Link #53
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Yep, this show is not that clever. It's more just another action with special abilities than a spy fiction and it is less funny than some past examples. But it is entertaining enough to keep me from dropping it. I just a bit disappointed because it was one of my most anticipated shows this season based on promo materials. They clearly rushed the first arc, but I'm pretty sure people would get bored otherwise. And I do hope the further arcs will be better
Old 2023-01-20, 05:33   Link #54
magnuskn

Yeah, I'm out. This is below mediocre and the girls have basically 0,5 personality.
Old 2023-01-26, 11:08   Link #55
scififan

The 8th girl whose code name is "The Fool", but it ought to be called "Wheel of Fortunate" of tarot cards.
Her unique ability should be called Stand, and her background music ought to be DODODODODOD from Jo Jo's Bizarre Adventure.

The sensei proves he is number 1 again, by escaping all misfortunate bought from the girl.
scififan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-01-26, 19:03   Link #56
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Erna is super cute, and has a pretty sad backstory. I'm sold on her character. I guess each episode from now on is going to focus on one of the girls?
Old 2023-01-26, 19:07   Link #57
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Ok, I cannot take this show seriously. But this makes it watchable. It is a decent action comedy.
Old 2023-01-26, 19:54   Link #58
stray
Speedy Sea Cucumber
*IT Support

I'm not sure I appreciate the show's chronology being all over the place... its not a bad series so far but not really good either.
stray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-01-26, 21:31   Link #59
grecefar

lol, lily is such a sold out.

they improved rather quickly, they've a lot of potential.
Old 2023-01-27, 21:43   Link #60
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Erna definitely has a good mix of cute and sympathetic. Bad stuff just tends to happen around her. Good at assassinations that look accidental, but also not something that can be flicked on and off. At least she can detect disaster so in theory she can steer herself and those around her out of harms way.

Plus no need to worry at all with Teach since he's just plenty ridiculous. Can just dance around minor incidents of misfortune . And honestly good for Erna that she did end up finding a place to belong and not just having to see her talents as a curse.

I thought that was a nice little episode.