Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2014-06-03, 11:55   Link #41
kazzuya13

The manga is already being translated.
Furthermore what does this mean
Spoiler for Evolution:

Does this mean that he skipped evolution?
Old 2014-06-03, 12:08   Link #42
grisia

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladestorm91 View Post
I found the ln on amazon, maybe they sell it somewhere else also.
Can you give me the link to it on amazon?
I couldn't find it.
grisia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-03, 12:23   Link #43
bladestorm91

Quote:
Originally Posted by grisia View Post
Can you give me the link to it on amazon?
I couldn't find it.
Spoiler:
bladestorm91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-03, 12:35   Link #44
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

I kinda wish he killed all these damned Goblin, I don't find it pleasant that my race is being kidnapped and force to bear their kind. But for a good thing, he still bear some sympathy for those women who are captured and has bit of "human" in him.
Old 2014-06-03, 15:06   Link #45
tonyorobsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilHighDxD View Post
I kinda wish he killed all these damned Goblin, I don't find it pleasant that my race is being kidnapped and force to bear their kind. But for a good thing, he still bear some sympathy for those women who are captured and has bit of "human" in him.
Well, he is a goblin now, he is no longer human. And they don't do it for the fun of raping women, it's for survival. Even if one does not like it, it's necessary.
I'm reading the novel (GT), he offered those (almost completly broken) women the salvation they desired.

Also,@Kazzuya13, no, he didn't skip an evolution. If you read the manga correctly you should know that hobgoblin is the first evolution of goblin. Is it the blessing that confused you??

Reading the GT i'm staring the period between day 31 and day 40 and I'm asking some precisions about some characters:
Gob Gil-kun and Gobue/ Gob Bue. I get that they seem to have a high rank among the others goblins. Is Gobue/Gob Bue a girl??
tonyorobsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-03, 18:07   Link #46
bladestorm91

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyorobsky View Post
I'm reading the novel (GT), he offered those (almost completly broken) women the salvation they desired.
Spoiler:
Old 2014-06-03, 18:12   Link #47
sasuke706

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya13 View Post
Does this mean that he skipped evolution?
No. It'd be more accurate to call a variation evolution a special evolution. Variations and the like seem to always be overall better than the normal version, but they have to clear special unknown conditions to get the god blessings that seem to cause these. Gobrou's variation, for example, has black skin instead of green and he gains access to a certain magic he rarely ever uses for some reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyorobsky View Post
Gob Gil-kun and Gobue/ Gob Bue. I get that they seem to have a high rank among the others goblins. Is Gobue/Gob Bue a girl?
Gob-e/Gobe is a female. I have no idea who "Gil" is, but if you mean the two hobgoblins from the older group, they're both female.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladestorm91 View Post
Spoiler:
Yes.
sasuke706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-03, 18:29   Link #48
bakato

Let's be honest. They were already dead.
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-03, 20:32   Link #49
bladestorm91

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
Let's be honest. They were already dead.
Well yeah he could mercy kill them, but there was no need to. It was obvious that Rou was eventually going to become the leader and after becoming one he could have dealt with them in another way. Like you can break down a person you can always rebuild them. But then again Rou doesn't care THAT much about them.
Old 2014-06-04, 00:01   Link #50
kazzuya13

The reason why goblins rape human women because they have low birthrate on their own. Even though Rou did have a goblin lover it is hard for her to get pregnant. However if he where to do it with a human woman it is a lot easier.

Furthermore I'm curious as to what the offspring of an Apostle demon(Rou) would be?
Would it still revert and became a regular goblin?
Old 2014-06-04, 00:04   Link #51
Xacual

Quote:
The reason why goblins rape human women because they have low birthrate on their own. Even though Rou did have a goblin lover it is hard for her to get pregnant. However if he where to do it with a human woman it is a lot easier.

Furthermore I'm curious as to what the offspring of an Apostle demon(Rou) would be?
Would it still revert and became a regular goblin?
Apparently
Spoiler for Rou's future kids:

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-04, 00:09   Link #52
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
Apparently
Spoiler for Rou's future kids:
So the evolution is inherent by the offspring. So 4/5 has already in the 3rd stage of evolution. Which to me seems kind of like a cheat.
Furthermore does his longevity change in evolution because a regular goblin at the age of 20 is already at deaths door at old age.
Old 2014-06-04, 00:31   Link #53
Xacual

Quote:
So the evolution is inherent by the offspring. So 4/5 has already in the 3rd stage of evolution. Which to me seems kind of like a cheat.
Furthermore does his longevity change in evolution because a regular goblin at the age of 20 is already at deaths door at old age.
I would assume it does.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-04, 03:27   Link #54
deathcoy

I kinda feel that having human females to procreate allows the monster's future generations to evolve especially in intelligence department lol.

Anyways, do all the monsters face the same reproduction problem as goblins?

And can the Humans evolve too?

For those who are offended by the abuse the human females are facing, just look at it this way. If the goblins and humans situation were reversed and humans can only reproduce via impregnating goblin females, i bet its deemed "ok" by the readers lol, since we're humans too... Honestly i think the goblins are as disgusted that they have to make love to a human female, the same way humans have to make love to a goblin female(in a reversed situation i mentioned) if you get what i mean... Can you imagine you have to bang a gorilla to have children lol?
deathcoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-04, 04:36   Link #55
Galakrond

well just think about it why do we think that a certain part of the female upper body is so interesting? because in our evolution we begun to associate it with a better chance of survival for our offspring and now take on the view of the goblins for a view seconds: "oh i see female goblin and rigt near her a femal human..... hmmmm...... female goblin not good for offspring human female better....." now who do you think the goblins sees as attractive?

(english not good for me^^)
Galakrond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-04, 05:00   Link #56
merpati

This is what I got from reading the web chapter via GT:

Humans cannot evolve, they have job system. Monster type is determined by birth or evolution. This is explained in the LN, I forgot which page.
merpati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-04, 05:05   Link #57
tacitus

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathcoy View Post
And can the Humans evolve too?
Spoiler for answer/chapter 3 spoiler:
tacitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-04, 14:58   Link #58
Trevent

I haven't really read much of this novel yet, so I can't give a good comparison, but the premise of this novel is very similar to another web novel I've been reading titled ゴブリンの王国. I'll give a translation of the synopsis and some additional details

Spoiler for synopsis and spoilers:

If I had to compare the two, I'd definitely say ゴブリンの王国 greatly outstrips Re:Monster. It epitomizes the ardours of a king(at least to me) and the author even manages to incorporate the story's myths into his writing for a refreshing reading style(It might make reading it through google translate a pain though. Never tried so I wouldn't know). Give it a try. It won't disappoint.
Trevent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-04, 17:55   Link #59
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

-.-
I wonder if it's your mother/wife/daughter/sister is the one who got captured will you guys say the same...
Old 2014-06-04, 18:20   Link #60
bladestorm91

Is anyone willing to make a list of everything Rou ate (to the latest novel or web novel chapter) and what he gained from it? From the spoilers I read, the list would amuse me greatly.

Tags
action, fantasy, harem, rape, reincarnation, snusnu, true harem, webnovel