AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2017-03-27, 03:12   Link #41
Fairy Water

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velsy View Post
It appears from the explanations, that Taiga kinda died too. I guess its when that lightning bolt hit him. I assume if Marie didnt possess him, would he have really died ?

But I am interested to know, if Marie has been watching Taiga grow up all this time and has some connection/interest in him via that. As it seems shes being living on the church roof this whole entire time. Taigas grandma also mentioned it isnt the first time Marie has came to visit O_o. Probably quite often for their food maybe? I do like how they have finally started conversations with each other. Look forward to here on out. Hopefully tis going to be an interesting ride ^_^

Dont really know how this genderbender theme is going to work long term. Since they magically change cloths too, its probably going to be quite disruptive for tasks as going to school and whatso. Marie seems like shes going to come out when shes hungry alot. which by going by current pacing, probably every few hours O_O

Hope this is the start of at least a long partnership between the two merged souls. To be honest, I really not fond of Nina :/ But its started with Taiga having a huge crush on her :/
U remind me Tenchi Mujo I would love it if it turns out to be like that tbh
Fairy Water is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-27, 07:59   Link #42
thefreakmike

Marie thus seems to have a history with Taiga's family and viceversa, so it doesnt seems to far fetched
thefreakmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-29, 10:09   Link #43
Velsy

Yep, thats definitely creepichis long lost twin.

Taiga standing up for Marie seems like its going to be interesting. But wouldnt bystanders find it odd he just changed person on the spot O_o

Donated by Om Nerabdator
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-29, 14:15   Link #44
thefreakmike

Dont forget about Kanye´s long lost twins

Indeed, guess they got in the heat of the moment that they totally forgot about it, most likelly Taiga would just beat them all and they´ll think t was just a dream
Old 2017-04-02, 23:19   Link #45
Hamazura_Shiage

MariexTaiga, I totally ship it!
Old 2017-04-05, 09:30   Link #46
Velsy

They got rekt, by a girl ^_~

and best of all, he (she? ) made him eat it.

Tho I got to ponder, what those two at the end are up too. I get the vibe its nothing good <.<

Donated by Om Nerabdator
Old 2017-04-05, 09:50   Link #47
Hamazura_Shiage

I always enjoyed the way Tamura drawed the fighting scenes.
Old 2017-04-06, 11:07   Link #48
thefreakmike

Seems like Anna will the border the line between yandere and tsundere
Hoping those two guys will reveal more about the plot and give the MCs a challenge

Also, seems like the manga will have a color page next issue, guess this once will survive the axe Bansai
Old 2017-04-12, 04:08   Link #49
Velsy

Hmm seems, you have to keep Marie fed, or she summons rapist skeletons O-o.

Got to say tho, Maris been getting beat up quite a bit. I was awaiting the reaction from Marie towards those whose who hurt her O-o ? But she only reacts to food O_o

Donated by Om Nerabdator
Old 2017-04-12, 05:50   Link #50
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Yeah, the only way to calm her down is to give her food otherwise hell will await them XD
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-12, 09:22   Link #51
bastek66

It's getting color page even though it supposed to be it's first ranking this week. Does it mean it ranked first?
Old 2017-04-13, 00:48   Link #52
thefreakmike

Lol Marie goes overkill when someone steals her lunch, though her being trapped and tortured really must have done a number on her psych

And that Renjou guy´s face when he ate the whole lucnh box what a dick XD

Hmm... it does seems that this getting a color page this issue is a godd sign, next week is the only way to find out, though with how other series like U19, Poro rating low, and now We Never Learn falling down as well, it seems Marie has a good shot at surviving the axe :fingers crossed:
Old 2017-04-13, 04:08   Link #53
James Rye

So Marie is the keyhole/door to hell and hunger is the key to open it. While the doublepage with the skeletons&I AM HUNGRY was awesome I found the little memory flashback panel Taiga saw inside Marie's mind more interesting: Obviously an empty plate to symbolize the hunger Marie felt in her time when she was alive, but then there was this big castle that looked nothing alike of the french ones and the heads on the fence, grimdark times for sure. Marie's past explored will be interesting to see and I hope Tamura got better with that because I still remember the wasted Demon world part which never really got a real arc on its own.
Old 2017-04-16, 12:21   Link #54
Velsy

This chapter felt weird and random. It made it out like they had a fight, but fight of what? Standing peeing up?. All I could understand by the end was.. Basically the Grandmother made a charm that split them into their own ghosts. and then Marie did a runner because she could leave the church ?O_o What exactly did she hate Taiga for ? She called him a pervert and that was it? kinda childish if thats the reason :/

Donated by Om Nerabdator
Old 2017-04-16, 14:46   Link #55
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Well, it was Taiga's first experience to do it inside Marie's body XD he never see it coming that he need to do that is he XD
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-16, 16:07   Link #56
thefreakmike

Poor HenTaiga just cant catch a break, all because of Marie, she is a bit of a jerk but one cant just hate her lol

Who would have thought that Taiga´s worst challenge yet would be going to the toilet And Mamoru finally gets into the picture, as well as a siscon delinquent XD wonder what they could bring to the table

And that color cover i pure love tho
Old 2017-04-16, 20:56   Link #57
Hamazura_Shiage

What a troll, she was alive XD
Old 2017-04-17, 10:12   Link #58
Velsy

I am more surprised Creepichi got let in on it pretty sudden. I thought he'd be kept on teh side snooping around trying to figure out what was happening. Thought it be more fun that way.

Donated by Om Nerabdator
Old 2017-04-17, 11:27   Link #59
James Rye

So both were ghosty/see-through yet only certain people could see them. I wonder if that twin-spirit-spell will get used again in the future. Also man, what a siscon, "the only gf I need is you". XD
Old 2017-04-17, 18:17   Link #60
Hamazura_Shiage

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Rye View Post
So both were ghosty/see-through yet only certain people could see them. I wonder if that twin-spirit-spell will get used again in the future. Also man, what a siscon, "the only gf I need is you". XD
wincest 4 the win

Tags
comedy, gender bender