AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2015-04-11, 02:58   Link #41
Zefyris
図書館狼

Wow, that thread was created 11 years ago :O

I was always interested by juuni kokuki, but seeing that it was interrupted...

Are the informations below :

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Tran View Post
From Wikipedia, with spoilers removed:
* Tsuki no Kage, Kage no Umi (月の影 影の海) ISBN 4-06-255071-7 "Shadow of the Moon, The Sea of Shadow" (2 volume)

* Kaze no Umi, Meikyū no Kishi (風の海 迷宮の岸) ISBN 4-06-255114-4 "Sea of the Wind, Shore of the Labyrinth" (2 volume)

* Higashi no Watatsumi, Nishi no Sōkai (東の海神 西の滄海) ISBN 4-06-255168-3 "Sea God in the East, Vast Sea in the West"

* Kaze no Banri, Reimei no Sora (風の万里 黎明の空) ISBN 4-06-255175-6 "A Thousand Miles of Wind, The Sky at Dawn" (2 volume)

* Tonan no Tsubasa (図南の翼) ISBN 4-06-255229-9 "The Aspired Wings"

* Tasogare no Kishi, Akatsuki no Sora (黄昏の岸 暁の天) ISBN 4-06-255546-8 "The Shore at Twilight, The Sky at Daybreak" (2 volume)

* Kasho no Yume (華胥の幽夢) ISBN 4-06-255573-5 "The Dream of Prosperity" - Various short stories, set in Tai, Hou, Kei, Sai and Sou:

This will be as good a reading order as you really need. The only really important order to maintain is "Tsuki no Kage, Kage no Umi" before "Kaze no Banri, Reimei no Sora"; and "Tasogare no Kishi, Akatsuki no Sora" at the very end.

For novel series wherein the different stories aren't tied that tightly to one another, the publishing order is usually more useful than a strict chronological order.
... complete and correct then?
Old 2016-01-01, 10:09   Link #42
Kamieichi

^It's too late to reply, but one volume, 丕緒の鳥 is missing in that list. And I have to say, it's "Mottainai" not to read the series even though you can read Japanese.

Finally, some new info.
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...in-2016/.97041
https://twitter.com/12koku_shincho/s...96949384167425

Images
my collection
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Last edited by Kamieichi; 2019-05-06 at 08:27.
Kamieichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-01, 17:41   Link #43
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

How is the series doing? It's been years.
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-01, 18:03   Link #44
kari-no-sugata II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
How is the series doing? It's been years.
See the ANN post. Seems we got another full novel coming in 2016. Maybe the main long running plot for the series will finally be concluded?
kari-no-sugata II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-03, 23:42   Link #45
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

i still want to know what happened to the black kirin and his king.....
Old 2016-01-04, 18:42   Link #46
carmolita

Yes I saw that at anime news network and was sooo excited !!! Tasogare no Kishi, Akatsuki no Sora/"The Shore at Twilight, The Sky at Daybreak" was never translated into English because the publishing company went under so I only got the first 4 volumes... now I'm hoping that it gets picked up again by another company since she is going to publish the next volume this year. I have been waiting for years to find out what happened to king tai and taiki . She had said in an interview a couple years back that she was working on finishing one of her novels. I was hoping that it was either 12 kingdoms or ghost hunt since both were on hiatus.
The anime was originally suppose to be 68 episodes but Fuyumi Ono asked them to stop production because she needed to write more story so it ended up being 45 episodes and she went on hiatus from the story. I honestly hope that they continue the anime to complete the last arch as it was their original intention.
carmolita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-12, 02:20   Link #47
Kamieichi

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...r-2019/.140692