AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2015-08-26, 19:37   Link #41
obnuchious

there is but since the Age of Darkness(?) no one has yet to attain that rank again ... until the past Nie did but that was after their city was destroyed
obnuchious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-26, 20:19   Link #42
m4rc0s

Quote:
Originally Posted by obnuchious View Post
there is but since the Age of Darkness(?) no one has yet to attain that rank again ... until the past Nie did but that was after their city was destroyed
Spoiler for reply-spoiler:
Old 2015-08-26, 22:24   Link #43
Aldheild
Definitely Not a Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4rc0s View Post
Spoiler for reply-spoiler:
Wait...
Spoiler for ...:
Aldheild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-26, 22:33   Link #44
m4rc0s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldheild View Post
Wait...
Spoiler for ...:
Spoiler for reply:
Old 2015-08-26, 23:16   Link #45
rickiminato

Yeah i saw in the news chapter traslating the nei li say to have a rank above to legend
Old 2015-08-27, 08:09   Link #46
DeltaWolf

So someone said the MC had once gotten depressed and went to drink with the alchemist, so what happened. On another note did he give her and the senior any cultivation methods?

PS. So the MC went out to train for three months to become stronger?
DeltaWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-27, 11:02   Link #47
m4rc0s

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaWolf View Post
So someone said the MC had once gotten depressed and went to drink with the alchemist, so what happened. On another note did he give her and the senior any cultivation methods?

PS. So the MC went out to train for three months to become stronger?
Spoiler for reply:
Old 2015-08-27, 11:26   Link #48
DeltaWolf

Quote:
Spoiler for reply:
I meant what happened to make him depressed and also you didn't answer if he gave the alchemist anything.
Old 2015-08-27, 12:18   Link #49
m4rc0s

Quote:
I meant what happened to make him depressed and also you didn't answer if he gave the alchemist anything.
in the previous msg i said about the alchemist, he gave the alchemist association 5 recipes of pills(for more information check my post , number 33 on this thread)

i don't want to spoil everything so i will just summary what happened.
Spoiler for what made NieLie depressed:
Old 2015-08-27, 12:29   Link #50
DeltaWolf

Quote:
in the previous msg i said about the alchemist, he gave the alchemist association 5 recipes of pills(for more information check my post , number 33 on this thread)

i don't want to spoil everything so i will just summary what happened.
Spoiler for what made NieLie depressed:
Can you spoil how it gets resolved? Also you hadn't read my post i was asking about cultivation methods not alchemy.
Old 2015-08-27, 13:05   Link #51
m4rc0s

Quote:
Can you spoil how it gets resolved? Also you hadn't read my post i was asking about cultivation methods not alchemy.
yes, but like i said, he did not give them any cultivation, just the pills recipes.
about how it got resolved i won't spoil it, at least for now since is from chapter 180 and the translation are at chapter 36 , it will take a long time to reach it but i will say that they are "OK" now and if you want a little more information about it, in some previous posts of my i already said a few things about it.
Spoiler for spoiler:

Spoiler for Xiao Ning, she is alot more prettier than Yu Zi.:
Old 2015-08-27, 13:50   Link #52
senjiro
ecchi sage

uh?
yu zi..... wtf? the guy give you all he can(others will kill for these things) and you... "yeah thanks but leave me alone " ???
mc better switch to icy girl.... she is very devoted to him, even he "almost " reject her once....
yeah i know.... how icy girl likes mc, yu zi dont wanna meddle.. but idiot he said once time upon another he likes you, not icy girl(pity, i like her more than yu zi)....
maybe how he return and is doing things different now. perhaps he will not end so easy with yu zi....
they really notice(all of them not only yu zi) how marvelous the things he gave are? or how they get free, they dont recognize it price?
all of them training methods superbs.
all of them rare spirits crafted by him(nobody can do that at that time)
all of them tutoring when need by a sage(yeah, he is only 13 but he is a sage)
nie li... better desert the city, save his imouto and icy girl.... along his bros and the rest helps themselves cause....
Mari the pityfull witch
senjiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-27, 14:13   Link #53
DeltaWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by senjiro View Post
uh?
yu zi..... wtf? the guy give you all he can(others will kill for these things) and you... "yeah thanks but leave me alone " ???
mc better switch to icy girl.... she is very devoted to him, even he "almost " reject her once....
yeah i know.... how icy girl likes mc, yu zi dont wanna meddle.. but idiot he said once time upon another he likes you, not icy girl(pity, i like her more than yu zi)....
maybe how he return and is doing things different now. perhaps he will not end so easy with yu zi....
they really notice(all of them not only yu zi) how marvelous the things he gave are? or how they get free, they dont recognize it price?
nie li... better desert the city, save his imouto and icy girl.... along his bros and the rest helps themselves cause....
Well from what i read she is thankful for what he has given her. But it doesn't mean she has to love him and the MC didn't think that she would fall for him just because he gave her something. If it were so it you be no different than a rich boy paying just so a girl would go out with him.
Old 2015-08-27, 15:04   Link #54
Mahesvara

Yeah man i too want him to be with XNE rather than YZY... I understand him to go after YZY but what happened in his other life don't change what's happening in here. 'I will make YZY happy because she sacrificed herself for me in alternate reality but while doing so i will completely reject the girl that more than ready to give up her everything for me in this timeline'... I don't really understand it. I hope for a harem but if this will be an OTP than i am shipping for XNE. His current life is more important imo, he is living like it's his first life. I hope he will make XNE happy and YZY seems like a good wingman for her friend
Mahesvara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-27, 15:26   Link #55
m4rc0s

Quote:
Well from what i read she is thankful for what he has given her. But it doesn't mean she has to love him and the MC didn't think that she would fall for him just because he gave her something. If it were so it you be no different than a rich boy paying just so a girl would go out with him.
yeah, you are right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by senjiro View Post
uh?
Spoiler for reply , have spoiler spoilers.:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahesvara View Post
Yeah man i too want him to be with XNE rather than YZY... I understand him to go after YZY but what happened in his other life don't change what's happening in here. 'I will make YZY happy because she sacrificed herself for me in alternate reality but while doing so i will completely reject the girl that more than ready to give up her everything for me in this timeline'... I don't really understand it. I hope for a harem but if this will be an OTP than i am shipping for XNE. His current life is more important imo, he is living like it's his first life. I hope he will make XNE happy and YZY seems like a good wingman for her friend
well, if you think about it is not just she sacrificed herself for him, she treated him like a human being , before her, almost no one ever treated him as human being, even his family(by family i mean his clan, not father-mother) because of the red soul level, when NieLie goes back to his family everyone will see a little preview of how NieLie family is and thus most of the families in the city is.
they had a life before her death, they had fucked, they also lived together (in the same tent) etc.

well at least no one is Lupiao, in the previous life his father beat him a lot just because he did not have any talent( read soul) and if this was not enough he was also not allowed to marry his childhood friend who also loves him and then died together in the wave.

Spoiler for trying to explain the timeframe of at least 3 years before her death.:

Last edited by m4rc0s; 2015-08-27 at 18:21. Reason: Edit to add reply to mahesvara.
m4rc0s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-27, 20:44   Link #56
casgoldsmith

damn, if I were a girl I would have already fallen in love with Nie Li
damn, the guy is handsome, intelligent, multilingual, inscription master , troll, walking library, doesn't hesitate to give fucking methods of cultivation, craft rare spirits, etc etc

damn YZY, do you like spider with spider?
Old 2015-08-27, 21:36   Link #57
m4rc0s

Quote:
Originally Posted by casgoldsmith View Post
damn, if I were a girl I would have already fallen in love with Nie Li
damn, the guy is handsome, intelligent, multilingual, inscription master , troll, walking library, doesn't hesitate to give fucking methods of cultivation, craft rare spirits, etc etc

damn YZY, do you like spider with spider?
Spoiler for reply with some spoiler.:
Old 2015-08-28, 03:11   Link #58
DeltaWolf

Quote:
I think you should understand that he is in love with YZY and even after countless years that he lived he still loved her showing how deep that love is. Also it is true that XNE is ready to give her everything to him but that is also because she is madly in love with the MC, just like MC is with YZY.
Old 2015-08-28, 03:34   Link #59
TheCatWalk
The avid 'HAREM HATER!'

Quote:
dude that's some twisted idea about love you got. just because some chick is prepared to give you anything and everything doesnt mean you have to fall for her.

That's like a 'business' where the chick trades you 'love' for 'help'.

He loves who he loves, and his love is a world transcending love. So any twisted logic wont work here duh
TheCatWalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-28, 03:58   Link #60
obnuchious

here's the most bottom line why NL still prefers YZY over XNE . . .

in the previous timeline, XNE was considered to be a cold girl meaning very hard to approach as evident from the things NL said before his 'touching' whereas YZY was open to everyone and easy to approach ..if you can ignore that piece of sh*t that's trying to attach itself to her.. so when Glory was attacked, invaded and conquered by the Beasts and they were forced out of the city, YZY was the only person NL had gotten close . . . stuff happened here and there before they got out of the desert which YZY then died . . . . . depressed over that, NL spent A HELL LOT OF TIME being a SAGE and WANDERER that he didn't have time to even think of girls/women all because he could not get over YZY's death . . . and then he died and reborned back in time when they were still kids thus NL gets to have a second chance to be with YZY to which he will use everything he has to make sure YZY would be his willingly . . .

in other words, NL is infected with a particular illness that is almost borderline obsession of wanting a girl even though he knows the girl is already married and has kids of her own . . . . .

XD
obnuchious is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
harem, lolicon, reincarnate mc, web novel