AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2022-11-27, 12:31   Link #41
Frontier

Wow, I am amazed at Peter's quick shooting skills! Also I guess his performance issues really are done ?

Vegan finally shows up and inflicts Fulltalia with the same spell she left Peter. But what's all this talk about marriage and love? Does Vegan actually want Peter beyond his sperm ?

Of course, she still wants that too, even cajoling him into like she always does by promising to break an uncomfortable spell...even though she lied about it. But she does seem to have enjoyed the sex and cuddling up to Peter .

I see the other girls have all gotten lost thanks to Mimi's less than amazing sense of direction .

So what was the problem between the sisters? Throwing hands over Vegan messing with Fulltalia's pudding, which set off a chain of events that involved Vegan trying to make up for it by using forbidden magic to create pudding out of thin air...which then destroyed their village with pudding. Yeah, that's about as dumb as I was expecting .

But Vegan does care about her sister, she didn't want her stuck with the job of being forced to bear children as ambassador either, she's just too prideful to properly apologize. But she will spin while naked !

Peter can turn on the charm when he wants but he's also a master at apologizing (because he always has so much to apologize for), though it's something that doesn't come naturally to these sisters as they fight again. Will Peter be able to bring them together in the end ?
Old 2022-12-01, 05:25   Link #42
EroKing

NSFW
Megami
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Last edited by EroKing; 2023-11-13 at 05:32.
EroKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-12-01, 10:56   Link #43
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by EroKing View Post
NSFW
Megami
The new girls' in Peter's life are definitely lookers .
Old 2022-12-04, 11:49   Link #44
Frontier

It's time for the leggy blonde elven sisters to throw hands and magic at each other .

Peter strutting his "world's strongest man" stuff by just deflecting Vegan's strongest attack away! Even vaporized a debt collector! Peter defending her also seems to have made Fulltalia fall for him a bit !

I guess genuinely wholesome moments can really happen on this show, with Peter making Fulltalia realize how Vegan really feels and Vegan finally saying she's sorry. And the sisters finally reconcile...especially after Fulltalia vents all her remaining frustration into a corkscrew punch right into Vegan's face. To be honest, she had it coming .

So all that talk about an inheritance and the chance to save their family's finance...and it turns out to just be a last message from their great-great-great grandfather telling them they can get through anything with their bond and loyalty as sisters. So basically the treasure was the sisterly bond we made along the way. Which...doesn't help them at all .

But I guess it does leave both sisters with no other option but to strip and tag-team Peter right then and there! And actually he seems to have had a pretty great time with the two sisters, up until the rest of the Harem turns up and immediately forces themselves on him. Back to the usual, I guess, with Fulltalia in tow !

Ah, I see Luvellia's dad is still determined to kill Peter. I wonder if this last job will bring in the last girl this season ?
Old 2022-12-11, 11:45   Link #45
Frontier

What race hasn't Peter screwed yet? Dwarves? Sounds good to me .

Ah, I see. Luvellia's dad sabotages a sacred ceremonial sword he entrusts Peter with and leaving Peter to deal with the fallout from the Dwarves. Peter should never trust his future father-in-law who wants nothing more than to not be his future father-in-law .

I guess to fix a sacred sword from the dwarves, you need dwarves to fix it, and in true Peter Grill fashion, it devolves into Peter needing to squirt some out to get anywhere .

They got Shiori Izawa for this? Seriously ?

So Misslim is pretty cute, but she's a dwarf who is deeply into her research and hates work, so she tries to find ancient artifact or weapons to get herself recognition and funding because her dad won't pay her unless she works. Does she come off like a hikikomori to anyone else ?

Also a surprising amount of her inventions seem to involve sex, be it a sex automaton or a literal sex dungeon. Of course I'm not sure even the audience wants to see Peter's dick get sucked dry by a sex robot (that's even censored!), so he and Misslim get stuck in the sex dungeon together. I think we all know where this is going .
Old 2022-12-18, 11:47   Link #46
Frontier

You gotta love how Gordo is congratulating Luvelia on her engagement and giving her a gift while his daughter is punching in her v-card with Luvelia's fiancé at that very moment .

Dang it Peter, don't promise a lazy shut-in girl full financial stability! She'll just mooch off of you! Although it does win Misslim over as she strips for some sex time .

Also, they didn't even censor her nipples at all for that scene of her taking her panties off .

Kind of wonder what Mimi is drunkenly apologizing for .

Well, props to Luvellia for standing up for the dwarves and noticing how lopsided this treaty is for them, and that the guild is just exploiting the treaty to make money off the dwarves, even if she's too naive to properly get through to her father. Maybe Peter will be able to properly ruin things for old man Albatross .

Well, points to Peter for noticing how uncomfortable Misslim was with sex and not wanting to force it on her...even if that netted him a punch because Misslim is that desperate to not have to work and to be able to continue her research. That turns her on more than the actual sex does, seemingly .

That blue dwarf girl is cute .

Let me guess, that two-headed Cicada Mole will get slain heroically by Peter fresh after sex with Misslim and with the Holy Sword reforged...and now Misslim will be following him around along with the rest of the Harem for the promise of that sweet, sweet, stability !
Old 2022-12-25, 11:46   Link #47
Frontier

The Cicada-Moles have returned! And when we need him most, Peter Grill is getting some post-coital blacksmithing done .

I see Lisa doesn't think too highly of Luvelia...then again, it's not like the Alpaca's or the rest of Peter's Harem do much better. Although Piglette really seemed like she would throw a rock at it .

Not only does Peter come back with a reforged Orichalcum axe and slay the Cicada-Mole, but he manages to cover for the broken sword and use his charisma and popularity to screw over Luvelia's dad so they can renegotiate the deal between the dwarves and the guild! Even Misslim's has her fathers' respect now because Peter made sure to praise her !

Of course, now Misslim is leading her father on into believing Peter will dump Luvelia and marry/provide for Misslim, and the new agreement between the guild and the dwarves now hinges on that, so things are never too simple for Peter-kun .

Huh, I wonder where Gobuko went ?

Luvellia not only stands up to her father but runs away with Peter on horseback so they can finally spend some much needed vacation time alone as a couple! Even Lisa seems to respect Luvellia now! And as far as endings go, Peter riding away from his forced Harem with the only woman he actually loves and the pair being genuinely happy together to the frustration of Luvellia's father is a pretty nice way to close things out for 'ol Peter .
Old 2022-12-26, 20:36   Link #48
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for final thoughts:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-12-28, 12:00   Link #49
EroKing

NSFW
Megami

Last edited by EroKing; 2023-11-13 at 03:15.
EroKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-12-28, 12:47   Link #50
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by EroKing View Post
NSFW
Megami
Lewd Lucy !