3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2014-11-05, 11:29   Link #41
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

To be fair to the producers, he doesn't end with exactly the same fist move every time, I think the new tag line is how many types of gist moves can we think off to finish a ep.
Old 2014-11-05, 11:44   Link #42
Death Usagi
Banned

They need to stop bringing Free! into Gundam D:...
Death Usagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-05, 11:59   Link #43
Beefsquatch

Great episode all around! I loved watching Sakai squrim, while watching Sekai's awesome moves!

I wonder when are they gonna introduce the fire "hyper" mode. If it looked as bad ass in ep 1, then I can't wait.
Beefsquatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-05, 12:00   Link #44
Death Usagi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beefsquatch View Post
Great episode all around! I loved watching Sakai squrim, while watching Sekai's awesome moves!

I wonder when are they gonna introduce the fire "hyper" mode. If it looked as bad ass in ep 1, then I can't wait.
Makes me wonder if that is an option included in the controls or it's something different o.o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stark700 View Post
So who is this mysterious lady?

A new Mejin? Oh my goodness.
Definitely Tatsuya's girlfriend 8D

jk
Old 2014-11-05, 12:06   Link #45
Beefsquatch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Usagi View Post
Makes me wonder if that is an option included in the controls or it's something
If it was in the controls I assume Sekai would have been spamming it since ep1.

I guess it's locked in a black box Trans Am- esque situation.
Beefsquatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-05, 12:08   Link #46
Sixth
Hu Tao

Really, I wonder how Sekai going to do if his gunpla got wrecked in later tournament. Unlike Sei, he can't repair it....unless Sei magically appeared from nowhere and give him even stronger gunpla...for absolute no reason.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-05, 12:10   Link #47
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
Really, I wonder how Sekai going to do if his gunpla got wrecked in later tournament. Unlike Sei, he can't repair it....unless Sei magically appeared from nowhere and give him even stronger gunpla...for absolute no reason.
Because China his wife/gf says so is not absolutely no reason

Last edited by BladeEntity; 2014-11-05 at 12:24.
BladeEntity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-05, 12:19   Link #48
Death Usagi
Banned

Quote:
I am sure Yuuma and Fumina will try to help to repair it, or they may even meet Sei afterwards I think.
Old 2014-11-05, 15:28   Link #49
stardrago

Nice to see that there still making nice cameos of mobile suits that had only appeared or shown in ovas, manga, or games; like the Gundam Geminass 01, although I wish it had a better fighting chance with the underwater mobile suits from the swimming team.
I was also surprised they had the Stargazer like that, as well as the Gundams used by the Cross Swords Team. Also, it seems they changed the ending, with instead of Fumino's GM is now replaced with the Winning Gundam.

Oh yeah, was anyone else surprised that they had the opening song as an insert song this early when Sekai used the Build Burning Gundam against the last modified GN-X?
stardrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-05, 16:30   Link #50
s07195
However,

For a teamwork based battle, there really isn't much teamwork.
Also, I'd hope they'd at least inform each other of changes to Gunpla, training results, etc. Fumina and Sekai seemed really uninformed and surprised when they saw the transformation of Lightning Gundam.

Not to mention, animation quality was all over the place. This combined with Ral's new voice (one thing I noticed is that he sounds a lot more serious now, which is weird when the think about how he's been up to now, hopefully Ral's VA gets better soon...) made the episode a bit...off in my opinion.

Nevertheless, solid starting episode to the tournament. Liked how Gyanko picked Sekai up at the station. XD
7/10
Old 2014-11-05, 17:00   Link #51
FlavoryFantasy
♪~Deculture~♪ (✿◠‿◠)

Oh wow Stargazer animated!

New VA for Ral is...okay too serious sounding though unfortunately. Though heh, less than 5 people made him drop his shield? Chinan at the very least. Want to say Takeshi and maybe Fellini too.

Do hope Fumina can start getting Yuuma and Sekai to start forming up some strategy with their team soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeEntity View Post
I hope Sei is still competing, the best scenario would be Yuuki Senpai the blonde Lady and him were one team.
Err seems unlikely since the banner had "Gunpla Battle Japanese Under-19 Championships" on it. Then you remember how old Sei is now... Sei is probably too busy promoting gunpla fun anyway, and he may also be preparing for the Gunpla Battle World championships with whatever plavsky hax gunpla he's using now.
Old 2014-11-05, 17:11   Link #52
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Usagi View Post
Definitely Tatsuya's girlfriend 8D

jk
You say that now, but given how easily we have pairings in this series so far, I wouldn't be surprise if it's true
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-05, 18:43   Link #53
Skye629

Quote:
The producer lied. They said they won't end the fight with a punch like the original build gundam did....but Sekai always finished his opponents with fist. Is Sekai's fist really hard to dodge? or it has unique effect like immoblize the opponents every time he is using the fist technique.

As for the underwater team...so what's are they going to do if they are not in underwater? or their gunpla is good enough to pull "Kisame from Naruto" by making the entire field into sea?

Sekai looks amazing when he is practising his martial arts.

Again, no enough Mirai-san.
Seeing her in a swimsuit is not enough????

Quote:
Meh Yuuma and Fumina can definitely help out, though whether they can take it to Sei's level is doubtful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
You say that now, but given how easily we have pairings in this series so far, I wouldn't be surprise if it's true
Actually if you read the A manga, there's a better pairing for Yuuki (his maid)
Skye629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-05, 20:46   Link #54
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by s07195 View Post
For a teamwork based battle, there really isn't much teamwork.
Also, I'd hope they'd at least inform each other of changes to Gunpla, training results, etc. Fumina and Sekai seemed really uninformed and surprised when they saw the transformation of Lightning Gundam.

Not to mention, animation quality was all over the place. This combined with Ral's new voice (one thing I noticed is that he sounds a lot more serious now, which is weird when the think about how he's been up to now, hopefully Ral's VA gets better soon...) made the episode a bit...off in my opinion.

Nevertheless, solid starting episode to the tournament. Liked how Gyanko picked Sekai up at the station. XD
7/10
Well I didn't expect much teamwork for this battle since there was more focus on their individual accomplishments and development. Needed to show off what Yuuma did with his Lightning Gundam and give an intro for the Winning Gundam especially. As the fights get tighter so should the need for teamwork and that making a huge difference between who wins and loses.

I give Gyanko props. She isn't going to take this presumed Sekai and Hoshino pairing lightly . Will keep on fighting to the bitter end.
Old 2014-11-05, 21:04   Link #55
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

> Knuckle is overdone they said
> PROCEED TO END EVERY MATCH WITH KNUCKLE BECAUSE JIGEN HAOH I AIN'T EXPLAIN SHIT

Jesus Christ where is my Build kick and my build suplex?
Old 2014-11-05, 21:33   Link #56
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post

I give Gyanko props. She isn't going to take this presumed Sekai and Hoshino pairing lightly . Will keep on fighting to the bitter end.
Got to respect someone willing to fight for their ship until the very end. But she does have a several obstacles including the fact that Mirai seems to be pushing the Sekai and Fumina ship.
Old 2014-11-05, 21:37   Link #57
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

Mirai is the embodiment of love, hard for Gyanko to win.
Old 2014-11-05, 22:07   Link #58
shadow1296

i kind of want to see more of team cross sword, not only do they look like a skilled team but out of the battles they showed in the episode they are only ones that acted like a team.
Old 2014-11-05, 22:15   Link #59
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

Team FREE work as a team too though haha.
Old 2014-11-05, 22:51   Link #60
bastek66

Wow, animators love her