AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2017-02-05, 21:19   Link #41
SeaDoor

Oh dear. RIP Iori. You were a Bro among bros.
SeaDoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-26, 00:45   Link #42
ellifeedn
Thinker

I read this manga in one day and died laughing

Quote:
Originally Posted by amasposu View Post
Chapter 28:

Spoiler for 28:
I read the part that "no blood relation" was from and I think it's about Iori and Chisa.
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-26, 22:23   Link #43
SeaDoor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellifeedn View Post
I read this manga in one day and died laughing

...I read the part that "no blood relation" was from and I think it's about Iori and Chisa.
Same here though there appears to be some confusion.

BTW: I began reading the special chapter knowing little to nothing about mahjong aaaand finished it the same way.
SeaDoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-27, 20:12   Link #44
Panzercracker

Quote:

In the original chapter 28 published in the good! Afternoon magazine. The chapter ended with these two pages.

For some reason, the author changed things up in the tankoubon and ended up chapter 28 two pages earlier and moved these two pages to the next volume.

In the original chapter 28, the comment was definitely referencing the siblings.

Think about it logically, why would they be talking about Iori and Chisa's blood relation? That makes no fucking sense.
Because the previous part before he talking about "not-blood relationship", people talking about Chisa and Iori is living in same house isn't it?
Panzercracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-28, 17:11   Link #45
dark44

Quote:

In the original chapter 28 published in the good! Afternoon magazine. The chapter ended with these two pages.

For some reason, the author changed things up in the tankoubon and ended up chapter 28 two pages earlier and moved these two pages to the next volume.

In the original chapter 28, the comment was definitely referencing the siblings.

Think about it logically, why would they be talking about Iori and Chisa's blood relation? That makes no fucking sense.
but that would be stupid cause she is not main character to make her not blood related and possible love interest and they look the same hair and eyes
dark44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-28, 21:08   Link #46
amasposu

It goes without saying that Iori and Chisa have no blood relation. #1) If the manager was talking about Iori and Chisa, why would he make such a redundant statement? #2) If they are really talking about Iori and Chisa, why is everyone surprised at the statement that Iori and Chisa have no blood relation? For fuck's sake, use some common sense.

If you don't believe me, email the scanlation team and confirm with them.
amasposu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-28, 22:24   Link #47
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Iori and Shiori are not blood-related siblings
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-28, 23:33   Link #48
Blueknight78

Quote:
It goes without saying that Iori and Chisa have no blood relation. #1) If the manager was talking about Iori and Chisa, why would he make such a redundant statement? #2) If they are really talking about Iori and Chisa, why is everyone surprised at the statement that Iori and Chisa have no blood relation? For fuck's sake, use some common sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
Iori and Shiori are not blood-related siblings
they not being "blood related" making even less sense since they look and act very like being selfishs, like peoples talked they have the same "eyes" hair and even face semblences is more like the sister is his "gender bender" look like.

this really don't make any sense they don't being blood related, they must be at last "half-blood like only father or mother related.

or could be very dumbass the author making then look so very like to later say which they are not "blood-related".
Old 2017-03-01, 00:21   Link #49
amasposu

Go email the scanlation group and confirm with them.
amasposu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-01, 00:45   Link #50
Blueknight78

Quote:
Go email the scanlation group and confirm with them.
that line could have another means later like he "giving a better explannation about it or maybe he jus don't know like they parents could have messed around or a missundertood of the uncle to be explanned later.

basically this could be the author "play/fooling around" to later say which they are sibilins.

he already did it before, dropping a bomb thern later not being truth, lik the teaser about then get lost in a island in the exam arc.
Old 2017-03-01, 01:31   Link #51
ellifeedn
Thinker

Quote:

We were told in chapter 1 that Iori and Chisa were cousins and the manager was his uncle. Doesn't this imply that they have a blood relation?
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-01, 01:47   Link #52
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^-__-

Iori is pretending as Chisa's boyfriend, right?

Why are they so shocked by that now?

Dunno whether uncle is joking or not, but he's clearly referring to Iori and Shiori.
Old 2017-03-05, 17:13   Link #53
YbKWzNEb
Uninstall

Chapter 29 answers chapter 28 question. That was why i never commented in this thread about the wordings.
Old 2017-03-07, 03:02   Link #54
wuhugm
Confused Shark

It is really Iori with Chisa... But why is this a problem? Cousin marriage is okay in Japan imho?
Old 2017-03-07, 12:12   Link #55
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by YbKWzNEb View Post
Chapter 29 answers chapter 28 question. That was why i never commented in this thread about the wordings.
Quote:
It is really Iori with Chisa... But why is this a problem? Cousin marriage is okay in Japan imho?
this just confirmed what i told before, which really didn't make any sense they not being true sibilins when they had physical and mind common traits, could had be a very stupid move, make 2 peoples which look so too likely not being blood related and for chisa this also means which his "older cousin" is not blood related since both sisters look very like each other the only real difference is the "boobs and hair sizes"(besides personality) but they look very like each other at physical traits, they being "adopted can make sense" but as @wuhugm told marriage between cousins is allowed but still have some stigma like sibilins in some provinces while not forbidden some peoples can still see it as wrong.
Old 2017-03-07, 12:22   Link #56
bastek66

Quote:
The only person who has problem is Cakey because she is jealous
and inferior.
Old 2017-03-07, 13:06   Link #57
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^^So Nanaka is not blood related as well then?

^Everyone was surprised though

Cakey is out of the competition I guess?
Old 2017-03-07, 14:08   Link #58
Blueknight78

Quote:
^^So Nanaka is not blood related as well then?

^Everyone was surprised though

Cakey is out of the competition I guess?
i think that must be one of the reasons (beside she being hot and old sister type) he have feelings for her, taking out cakey we have a love triangle in family, nanaka is siscon toward chisa which displayed some feelings toward iori which is interested in nanaka, which really creating a very closed love triangle with cakey trying to get inside and the bi girl also having some interesting(in both iori and nanaka) but due to her think which iori is "gay" toward his friend she not too much into it, but serious the "bromance" between iori and ikemen otaku is really strong and fun.

really the writer of this manga is really a genious to comedy i really wish a big anime team like bones could pick this serie to anime, that could easy take the tittle of best comedy anime of the time (or close to it the writer here know how to grab some really fun things here).
Old 2017-03-08, 00:27   Link #59
Hata
時の異邦人

latest (33) is out, funny as usual, and in this one we actually has some story development to boot, don’t get me wrong, the last two previous chapters with the assistant professor is also funny, it just does not have enough Chisa in it, this one definitely has the cutest Chisa panel in the entire series so far, go check it out.
Old 2017-03-08, 09:43   Link #60
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

I totally did not expect this manga to be that nuts. Totally couldn't tell from the front cover... Man, the trollfaces are ugly...
ID555 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, harem?