Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-05-19, 14:33   Link #41
Wolcik

Send a message via MSN to Wolcik
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Still... He won because he sent some power wave, not because he made some super moves

6 hands would make even more powerful wave

Don't get me wrong, I like Zaraki.
I just want you to focus on the "this is kendo" not "I hold my sword with two hands". I know that Noitr might be stronger, but how said that Zaraki was x2 stronger? He might be x10 stronger while using that trick without practice would make you 1,5x stronger max. You never know, and besides there are much more better examples to pick on.

Arranino having thousands of powers and losing just because he used only Kaien's sword and kept Rukia in reach of her sword. It was his ego that killed him, not some new technique that had nearly no practical usage except for rare ocasion when you near death.

If all those 11+ Arancars were beaten by pure element of suprise (except the one Ikkaku beat - he pretends to be 3rd seat power level, right) then they all could dodge and win. They also were toying with and chatting too much, even the bull guy that had to deal with two kids durring his fight.

Ulq somehow not killing Ichigo when he had planty of chances before he came to HM.

I know that SoiFong losing and Hitsugaya losing won't be the same, as it won't be the same as Shunsui losing. SoiFong never had a real fight - just love quarel and some filler bounto action. Shunsui suppose to be at level above normal captain while Hitsugaya suppose to lose with his level that was build through all the fights he had till now.
Hitsugaya except the crap he is pulling right now "Fans... akhm... Sky is giving me strenght, not the water as I mention before" he doesn't have a huge x10 power up bankai up his shleeve like other two have.
For some reason SoiFong wining by with one arm just by realesing bankai and saying "I was just teasing you, I'm a hardcore lesbian and I like to tease man y'know" or even Shunsui winning by telling what his shikai is all about wouldn't cause such rage as Hitsugaya's win just because.

We ran out of villains up here, all that's left is Aizen trio and his big zero back home. All the rest is cannon fodder that even Momo can beat if she gets patched up again. In case someone dies they'll summon shenlong and... oh wait, it's Bleach they have Orihime for turining people back from being dead and desintegrated.
Old 2009-05-19, 14:33   Link #42
Kafriel
Senior Guest

We're talking about manga people, it's not to be assessed from a real-life pov. Characters (and that includes their emotions) are pure fiction, of course they wouldn't think and act normally, otherwise Aizen,Zommari and Szayel Apollo would kill everyone without saying hi and the shinigami would have conquered Hueco Mundo when it only had 3 espada and exterminate the hollows.
Old 2009-05-19, 14:43   Link #43
Wolcik

Send a message via MSN to Wolcik
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
We're talking about manga people, it's not to be assessed from a real-life pov. Characters (and that includes their emotions) are pure fiction, of course they wouldn't think and act normally, otherwise Aizen,Zommari and Szayel Apollo would kill everyone without saying hi and the shinigami would have conquered Hueco Mundo when it only had 3 espada and exterminate the hollows.
Yeah. There suppose to be a balance with Hollows and spirits and somehow it being a circle. Yet they let young Quincy go on killing spree disturbing the balance. I wonder what happens to Arrancars after they die. Hollows goes to SS or Hell (SS mostly). If Arrancars goes to SS then soon we'll see Ulq again in shinigami clothes, right? cause I don't see him wondering the streets or Rokungai or dying by being beaten by some random thugs.
Old 2009-05-19, 14:45   Link #44
Master Mold
Banned

Hitsugaya still kicking a$$ yeah man!
Old 2009-05-19, 14:47   Link #45
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Mold View Post
Hitsugaya still kicking a$$ yeah man!

how can you be happy when soi fon is so close to death? and its starting to look like she's a coward too.
Old 2009-05-19, 15:09   Link #46
Master Mold
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post

how can you be happy when soi fon is so close to death? and its starting to look like she's a coward too.
Coz, I like king Barragan, hes my 2nd favorite espada (Yammy being the 1st).
Old 2009-05-19, 15:10   Link #47
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolcik View Post
I just want you to focus on the "this is kendo" not "I hold my sword with two hands". I know that Noitr might be stronger, but how said that Zaraki was x2 stronger? He might be x10 stronger while using that trick without practice would make you 1,5x stronger max. You never know, and besides there are much more better examples to pick on.

Arranino having thousands of powers and losing just because he used only Kaien's sword and kept Rukia in reach of her sword. It was his ego that killed him, not some new technique that had nearly no practical usage except for rare ocasion when you near death.

If all those 11+ Arancars were beaten by pure element of suprise (except the one Ikkaku beat - he pretends to be 3rd seat power level, right) then they all could dodge and win. They also were toying with and chatting too much, even the bull guy that had to deal with two kids durring his fight.

Ulq somehow not killing Ichigo when he had planty of chances before he came to HM.

I know that SoiFong losing and Hitsugaya losing won't be the same, as it won't be the same as Shunsui losing. SoiFong never had a real fight - just love quarel and some filler bounto action. Shunsui suppose to be at level above normal captain while Hitsugaya suppose to lose with his level that was build through all the fights he had till now.
Hitsugaya except the crap he is pulling right now "Fans... akhm... Sky is giving me strenght, not the water as I mention before" he doesn't have a huge x10 power up bankai up his shleeve like other two have.
For some reason SoiFong wining by with one arm just by realesing bankai and saying "I was just teasing you, I'm a hardcore lesbian and I like to tease man y'know" or even Shunsui winning by telling what his shikai is all about wouldn't cause such rage as Hitsugaya's win just because.

We ran out of villains up here, all that's left is Aizen trio and his big zero back home. All the rest is cannon fodder that even Momo can beat if she gets patched up again. In case someone dies they'll summon shenlong and... oh wait, it's Bleach they have Orihime for turining people back from being dead and desintegrated.
Alright I won't argue about Zaraki
Yeh, Kaien had lost by mistke and his pride.

Nah,Ulquiorra did KILL Ichigo before his transforamtion If he did it earlier, we would have same result

And I fully agree with you about Hitsugaya, Soi Fon and Shunsui part
Next thing we will know is that Hitsugaya is god himself 0_0

Quote:

She is assasin, assasin's stab you from the back

Or maybe she went to try to awake her lazy zanpanktouo
Old 2009-05-19, 15:12   Link #48
kitten320

Quote:
But Barragan and Hitsugaya have no connection with each other

And OMG! First Yammy fan! Need to take a picture!
Old 2009-05-19, 15:13   Link #49
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
lol are you the one who voted for yammy in the fav espada thread?
Old 2009-05-19, 15:19   Link #50
cheese no koma
kita kita oyaji

Something from the sky?

Old 2009-05-19, 15:20   Link #51
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheese no koma View Post
Something from the sky?

explain to me what this is
Old 2009-05-19, 15:24   Link #52
cheese no koma
kita kita oyaji

Quote:
explain to me what this is
hitsugaya's real bankai, "meteor"
Old 2009-05-19, 15:32   Link #53
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheese no koma View Post
hitsugaya's real bankai, "meteor"
looks more like a comet.... (comets are made of ice) maybe its a comet full of ice dragons?
Old 2009-05-19, 15:34   Link #54
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer

Dunno if its just me but i am hating all of these hitsugaya upgrades. I know it may be mean but i just want him to die already.He just keeps getting beat then popping up with a powerful attacking
Old 2009-05-19, 15:40   Link #55
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endrance View Post
Dunno if its just me but i am hating all of these hitsugaya upgrades. I know it may be mean but i just want him to die already.He just keeps getting beat then popping up with a powerful attacking
if you read through the last 2 chapter discussion threads you will see that Kitten, myself, and many others share your sentiments
Old 2009-05-19, 15:46   Link #56
Gin
*Artist

i actually wouldn't mind toshiro's power ups if soi fon wasn't dieing, i mean, toshiro keeps pulling power ups and tricks out of his ass and soi fon is getting bones broken and having her body parts rot off, its not fair
Old 2009-05-19, 15:49   Link #57
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer

Exactly Soifon's gotta be much stronger than hitsugaya so the fact that shes fighting a higher level espada shouldnt change that hitsugay should at least be badly hurt or something being that soifon already has lost an arm
Old 2009-05-19, 15:50   Link #58
kitten320

Quote:
i actually wouldn't mind toshiro's power ups if soi fon wasn't dieing, i mean, toshiro keeps pulling power ups and tricks out of his ass and soi fon is getting bones broken and having her body parts rot off, its not fair
I'm so with you there
Old 2009-05-19, 15:59   Link #59
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endrance View Post
Exactly Soifon's gotta be much stronger than hitsugaya so the fact that shes fighting a higher level espada shouldnt change that hitsugay should at least be badly hurt or something being that soifon already has lost an arm
yes, the fact that shiro-chan hasn't even been injured makes it look like he is going to replace yama-jii and aizen as strongest captain. Aizen is going to look really stupid when halibel dies without even scratching her opponent. he thinks his 3 espada are strong enough to defeat all the shinigami present, without his, gin's, and tousen's help
Old 2009-05-19, 16:04   Link #60
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer

Yeh hes gonna replace yamamoto i mean i was looking back at 357 and hitsugaya doesnt even look like hes scratched lol even his clothes look ok...its looking like its gonna be a flawless victory for in my opinion the weakest captain against the 3rd strongest espada

Last edited by Endrance; 2009-05-19 at 16:14. Reason: So mad i cant spell loll
Closed Thread

Tags
weekly chapter discussion, manga