AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2021-10-22, 11:56   Link #41
James Rye

The vol.6 extra was great. I love Yuria's false impression that the siblings are master exorcists. XD
And Kyousuke is such a siscon, totally unaffected by the power of boobs. Or maybe it is his young age, who knows.^^
Old 2021-10-22, 12:19   Link #42
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Rye View Post
The vol.6 extra was great. I love Yuria's false impression that the siblings are master exorcists. XD
And Kyousuke is such a siscon, totally unaffected by the power of boobs. Or maybe it is his young age, who knows.^^
It would be hilarious if somehow Miko turns to be able to control her own powers.
Old 2021-10-22, 12:29   Link #43
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
It would be hilarious if somehow Miko turns to be able to control her own powers.
At this point, I just can't see any possible option for her except being Godmother's student or learning to harness her ability if she wants to live peacefully in the future.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-11-05, 17:59   Link #44
James Rye

Ah shit nuggets! What an ending to this mountain god arc! Is Romm dead now? He's clearly not with Miko and Mitsue at the end there. And Mitsue's doll trick was creating human-like figures that even fooled a powerful spirit like the mountain god, so much for the old hag comment, Romm. Miko breaking the skull because she got spooked by it was quite funny to me. Girl managed to withstand so many horrors just to recoil and accidentally break a cursed skull.^^

I wonder where the series will go from here, honestly.
Old 2021-11-05, 19:24   Link #45
Kazu-kun

I just hope this adventure helped Miko get some backbone. It just wouldn't make sense if after all this she keeps getting scared shitless of the random spooks she usually comes across in her daily life.
Old 2021-11-06, 04:01   Link #46
James Rye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
I just hope this adventure helped Miko get some backbone. It just wouldn't make sense if after all this she keeps getting scared shitless of the random spooks she usually comes across in her daily life.
I think it will once Miko acquired some ways of dealing with spirits to hold them at bay at least. Like using Romm's hardcore rock idea to have the ghosts running even if other humans give her annoying looks for playing it super loudly.
Old 2021-12-28, 05:14   Link #47
SidVicious
Anime addict

New chapter and a difficulty spike.
Old 2021-12-28, 05:38   Link #48
James Rye

Holy crap! Nobody died! One of the few times I am happy about the death flags not triggering any deaths. Miko gonna need both Mitsue and Romm for what's about to come. Which seems to be massive, like massive massive.
Bet it was some sort of curse ghost that caused the famine for which the girl was sacrificed for to a fox deity/ghost and then sealed away but now with both fox ghost and sacrifice ghost gone that curse can roam freely again.
Curious to see how the three (or potentially four) will deal with it.

And then Miko encounters a love rival for Hana's attention in school (lol). Seriously though it is a pretty transfer student, probably a foreigner I assume and while everyone else is smitten with her looks and hair Miko is trembling at her sight of a freaking monster she actually bumped into. A real difficulty spike.
Either this girl is also a medium but a possessed one, meaning we find out what happens to people who can see when they get attacked by ghosts, or she is some new sort of hybrid we have yet to understand.

What we also got to see was a good spirit being attacked by evil ones so it seems the whole strong eat weak thingie the ghosts got on also extends to the nice spirits though they seem to usually disappear on their own most of the time or are some sort of guardian spirits for some humans like the dog spirit or the wife spirit/cat spirits of the false yakuza.

Hope next update comes faster.
Old 2021-12-28, 08:13   Link #49
Sixth
Hu Tao

^Haha yeah, I was surprised that there is no human casualty after what we have fed until now.

And yes, a difficulty spike.
Old 2021-12-28, 19:30   Link #50
stray
Speedy Sea Cucumber
*IT Support

Somehow it kinda feels like its Yulia's time to shine... or at least be useful.
stray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-02-06, 23:03   Link #51
stray
Speedy Sea Cucumber
*IT Support

Well, on the plus side Chiruru seems like a replacement for the twins, but on the minus side she seems just a tad yandere. I guess we'll see how this goes.
Old 2022-02-07, 01:26   Link #52
Kazu-kun

Looks like the new girl is crushing hard on Miko. lol
Old 2022-02-07, 13:59   Link #53
James Rye

Hana just gained a rival and isn't even aware of it. And Miko gained a Yandere fangirl. xD
Old 2022-02-07, 21:19   Link #54
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Miko could have ignored her .

Ghosts never damaged living beings that much yet out of fear reacted to protect others and that become her own undoing.
Old 2022-02-08, 11:02   Link #55
James Rye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
Miko could have ignored her .

Ghosts never damaged living beings that much yet out of fear reacted to protect others and that become her own undoing.
Actually we know that ghosts do a lot of damage. Remember the hairy one that almost got Hana drowned? Like she survived thanks to her insane ability to turn food instantly into aura plus she had Romm who most likely would have saved her like he saved Yulia from being thrown from a bridge by the sad ghost.
And those are the physical consequences we know about. We don't know what happens to humans who harbor ghosts inside them, except that they look sickly, look drained, unhealthy, etc. I doubt this tentacle spirit would rip those girls apart but it probably would do some sort of spiritual damage that could be lasting for all Miko-chan knows.
Old 2022-02-10, 12:20   Link #56
Sixth
Hu Tao

Considering that the girl is a transfer student. There must be something she has done in her previous school that she needed to transfer to another school. Miko was right trying to defuse the tension caused by her tentacles but her action is also made her the target of affection now.

It is hilarious that the girl in the magazine was able to retain her original form. Miko's spiritual power is just ridiculously overpowered.

As that guy, he sealed the fox monster in his room?
Old 2022-02-11, 13:21   Link #57
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
Even by JAPAN's standards, this author comes up with the weirdest-looking food.

Poor Miko....everyone else just sees a pretty model and she's stuck hanging out with Cthulhu

Rofl top-notch panel.
Old 2022-03-07, 06:24   Link #58
SidVicious
Anime addict

The new girl is crazy.
Old 2022-03-07, 07:53   Link #59
Sixth
Hu Tao

Miko will get raped soon.
Old 2022-03-07, 08:34   Link #60
stray
Speedy Sea Cucumber
*IT Support

This new girl is definitely a top shelf yandere... I wonder what she did to Julia to get Miko's address?

Tags
exorcism, horror