AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

View Poll Results: Mahouka [LN/M] - Prologue of Disturbance (Volume 21) Rating
Perfect 10 2 28.57%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 1 14.29%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 2 28.57%
7 out of 10 : Good 1 14.29%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 14.29%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2017-06-12, 09:38   Link #521
-Mahesvara_

Quote:
Originally Posted by fujin of shadows View Post
Tatsuya would not care about public opinion. Miyuki as well. Miyuki and Maya would not allow Tatsuya to go to a foreign land for an experiment and study that is seemingly impossible. Tatsuya would not allow himself to be a distance away from Miyuki in which it is impossible for him to protect her.
Except for that he can though, he can be across the globe and still be able to protect her. Plus if he decided that he wants to do it there is no stopping him. Also there hasn't been anything to indicate that he has to travel to the USNA to help out.
-Mahesvara_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-12, 09:38   Link #522
mashingan
魔神眼

I just want to post this before I forget

Spoiler for everyone opinion about Tatsuya:

Also, even Mitsuya Gen clearly didn't like Tsukasa but Tsukasa didn't pay a heed about it.

The rational about Tatsuya's declaration at the end of meeting, he explained it to Takuma. He explained too about Tomokazu's trick that's why he chose to end the meeting that way without explaining his real reason why he declined it.

Spoiler for the additional Erika's opinion is good too:

Last edited by mashingan; 2017-06-12 at 09:53.
mashingan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-12, 10:33   Link #523
kouya rokuro

Quote:
Originally Posted by mashingan View Post
I just want to post this before I forget

Spoiler for everyone opinion about Tatsuya:

Also, even Mitsuya Gen clearly didn't like Tsukasa but Tsukasa didn't pay a heed about it.

The rational about Tatsuya's declaration at the end of meeting, he explained it to Takuma. He explained too about Tomokazu's trick that's why he chose to end the meeting that way without explaining his real reason why he declined it.

Spoiler for the additional Erika's opinion is good too:
wooooooow
Thaaaanks soo muuch @mashingan,

the 4 of them hangout together without tatsuya, instead there is saburo,. ahahahaha..
hearing erika opinion set ease my mind, so that mean she wouldn't likely getting revenge from tatsuya ( maybe just a rematch)

erika additional opinion is in her mind right? her jab about not moved because of tears indication about they match after erika brother died i suppose, ahahhaha
yeaaah..tatsuya cruel on that part

mitsuya gen meet with tsuka in vol 22? after the kidnaping?
did takuma shippou ask tatsuya? wooo
god..i want to read too

Last edited by kouya rokuro; 2017-06-12 at 10:36. Reason: add information
kouya rokuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-12, 10:58   Link #524
fujin of shadows

Who the fuck is Mitsuya Gen?

Also, where are Honako and Shizuku in this volume?
fujin of shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-12, 11:22   Link #525
mashingan
魔神眼

Quote:
Originally Posted by kouya rokuro View Post
wooooooow
Thaaaanks soo muuch @mashingan,

the 4 of them hangout together without tatsuya, instead there is saburo,. ahahahaha..
hearing erika opinion set ease my mind, so that mean she wouldn't likely getting revenge from tatsuya ( maybe just a rematch)

erika additional opinion is in her mind right? her jab about not moved because of tears indication about they match after erika brother died i suppose, ahahhaha
yeaaah..tatsuya cruel on that part

mitsuya gen meet with tsuka in vol 22? after the kidnaping?
did takuma shippou ask tatsuya? wooo
god..i want to read too
Before the kidnapping. Tsukasa cheekily "asked" Mitsuya's clan cooperation. Gen said there's no way for their clan to refuse.

Erika, from Leo observation, wanted to revenge, but it's not about killing but like defeating Tatsuya once or something like that. If it's boy, it's like "I've got to punch him in the face at least once, or I won't settle down" (Think about Kamijou Touma )

Takuma specifically asked Tatsuya about why Tatsuya acted antagonistic in the meeting. Hence Tatsuya gave his reasoning.
Takuma said if he explained it before walking out of meeting, everyone wouldn't hold such hostility toward him. Tatsuya refuted him if he gave his card just like that, Tomokazu would push him harder in that very place even after giving his reasoning.
So in order to avoid that, Tatsuya didn't say anything except declining plan.

Quote:
Who the fuck is Mitsuya Gen?

Also, where are Honako and Shizuku in this volume?
Mitsuya Gen is Mitsuya clan head.
From current plot story I read, (just finished chapter 3), nothing about those 2.

Spoiler for in chapter 3:
Old 2017-06-12, 11:35   Link #526
fujin of shadows

Quote:
Before the kidnapping. Tsukasa cheekily "asked" Mitsuya's clan cooperation. Gen said there's no way for their clan to refuse.

Erika, from Leo observation, wanted to revenge, but it's not about killing but like defeating Tatsuya once or something like that. If it's boy, it's like "I've got to punch him in the face at least once, or I won't settle down" (Think about Kamijou Touma )

Takuma specifically asked Tatsuya about why Tatsuya acted antagonistic in the meeting. Hence Tatsuya gave his reasoning.
Takuma said if he explained it before walking out of meeting, everyone wouldn't hold such hostility toward him. Tatsuya refuted him if he gave his card just like that, Tomokazu would push him harder in that very place even after giving his reasoning.

From current plot story I read, (just finished chapter 3), nothing about those 2.

So, basically, Tsukasa's magic is like Bella's from Twilight, with the only difference is that her shields protect the physical body instead of the mind.

No wonder she is useless, her power's are base from a twilight character.

P.S. Love story between Tatsuya and Miyuki, better love story than Twilight
Old 2017-06-12, 12:34   Link #527
kouya rokuro

Quote:

now what! she ask for a cooperation, haah..did she tell mitsuya gen about testing tatsuya? in first place, why really did tsukasa need to test tatsuya, exactly what information she get about tatsuya? i thought tatsuya power still clasified, only known by kazama cs, this loyalty test is out of place,.

ahahaha..i agreee, that very likely erika,. she want to beat up tatsuya atleast,

i suppose erika cs will help with searching for shiina later, tatsuya as student council join to right? hope too see their action together like before

well...takuma didnt ask tatsuya in rude manner, right?
lol

so tatsuya picture in vol 22 is he is breaking tsukasa barrier i guess,.

until info about mayumi and mari image and shiina kidnaping,. hehehe..i caan waait,.

thaanks mashingan
kouya rokuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-12, 19:27   Link #528
Jirachier

any additional informations on the confrontation between Tatsuya and Jummonji ?
Old 2017-06-12, 20:11   Link #529
Lord_Odin93

Yeah, Katsuto arrives via helicopter at the base that Tsukasa was at where illegal work is conducted. He pretty much tells Tatsuya that if he leaves that he won't attack him. Tatsuya nods and leaves.

It wasn't anything like the hype that was built up about Tatsuya fighting him and Baryon Lance being used to stop Phalanx. None of that was true.
Lord_Odin93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-12, 21:12   Link #530
Jirachier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Odin93 View Post
Yeah, Katsuto arrives via helicopter at the base that Tsukasa was at where illegal work is conducted. He pretty much tells Tatsuya that if he leaves that he won't attack him. Tatsuya nods and leaves.

It wasn't anything like the hype that was built up about Tatsuya fighting him and Baryon Lance being used to stop Phalanx. None of that was true.
Why did Tatsuya agree to that ? Tsukasa was trying to kill him and he just let her go because Juumonji showed up ?
Old 2017-06-12, 21:31   Link #531
bakato

Quote:

No Baryon Lance? Aww.
Old 2017-06-12, 21:36   Link #532
AB079
Banned

Quote:

What's the overall status of Tatsuya regarding the other members of the 10MC right now? with this I mean who can be considered enemy, neutral and ally. Asking that because it seems like Tatsuya is not in the best position and even more with Maya doing what she wants.
AB079 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-12, 21:47   Link #533
fujin of shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jirachier View Post
Why did Tatsuya agree to that ? Tsukasa was trying to kill him and he just let her go because Juumonji showed up ?
Tatsuya is picking his fights.

Tatsuya probably thought that fighting Juumonji at the moment would be more trouble than its worth.
Old 2017-06-12, 22:22   Link #534
kukumalu

Lurker reading discord chat

Spoiler for in chapter 4:
kukumalu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-12, 22:47   Link #535
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by kukumalu View Post
Lurker reading discord chat

Spoiler for in chapter 4:
That sounds awfully attractive, especially with the next volume "Isolation."
Old 2017-06-12, 23:16   Link #536
mashingan
魔神眼

Quote:
So, basically, Tsukasa's magic is like Bella's from Twilight, with the only difference is that her shields protect the physical body instead of the mind.

No wonder she is useless, her power's are base from a twilight character.

P.S. Love story between Tatsuya and Miyuki, better love story than Twilight
To not to undermine Tsukasa's power. Silvie saw the power that able to defend from high-powered rifle. That power can only achieved within Stars first planet ranks. In other word, someone who as strong as Lina or Canopus.
So Silvie came to realization whether the guys who attack just a regular army or a special ops within army, to have such kind of power.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kouya rokuro View Post
now what! she ask for a cooperation, haah..did she tell mitsuya gen about testing tatsuya? in first place, why really did tsukasa need to test tatsuya, exactly what information she get about tatsuya? i thought tatsuya power still clasified, only known by kazama cs, this loyalty test is out of place,.

ahahaha..i agreee, that very likely erika,. she want to beat up tatsuya atleast,

i suppose erika cs will help with searching for shiina later, tatsuya as student council join to right? hope too see their action together like before

well...takuma didnt ask tatsuya in rude manner, right?
lol

so tatsuya picture in vol 22 is he is breaking tsukasa barrier i guess,.

until info about mayumi and mari image and shiina kidnaping,. hehehe..i caan waait,.

thaanks mashingan
Gen said that too that Tsukasa didn't have any authority to test Tatsuya, but Tsukasa insist, testing didn't require any authorization.

The pic about Mari and Mayumi, is about the talk about youth 28 clan meeting between Katsuto and Mayumi. Mari was tired and really wanted to just go home, because it didn't concern her but Mayumi dragged her.

------------------
Spoiler for in chapter 5:
Old 2017-06-13, 02:26   Link #537
TrueAlchemist

@mashingan in this volume, isn't there anyone behind Tsukasa? Did the volume indicate any motivation behind her action?
TrueAlchemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-13, 03:12   Link #538
Plumme
Bla Bla Bla

Location: Big green house at the skirt of a town/near a forest, with bonzai trees displayed all over the front
Quote:
To not to undermine Tsukasa's power. Silvie saw the power that able to defend from high-powered rifle. That power can only achieved within Stars first planet ranks. In other word, someone who as strong as Lina or Canopus.
So Silvie came to realization whether the guys who attack just a regular army or a special ops within army, to have such kind of power.

Gen said that too that Tsukasa didn't have any authority to test Tatsuya, but Tsukasa insist, testing didn't require any authorization.

The pic about Mari and Mayumi, is about the talk about youth 28 clan meeting between Katsuto and Mayumi. Mari was tired and really wanted to just go home, because it didn't concern her but Mayumi dragged her.

------------------
Spoiler for in chapter 5:

Thanks Mashigan! Oh wow. Someone shoot this Tsukasa gal. Have you read all chapters so far? How about her motivation then? What is her actual solid reasoning behind testing Tatsuya and then sudden decision to eliminate him?

And Katsuto vs Tatsuya didnt actually happen? Eeeh
Rather disappointing.
Plumme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-13, 05:27   Link #539
pampz21
ShipCore

Erika joining the dark side. Thats something to look forward to... Tatsuya isn't living his life correctly.
But I don't agree to what she said that Tatsuya would prioritize Miyuki for the 4 of them but he'll try to save all of them; but I guess Erika formed another misunderstanding by herself again. She probably turned sour because she couldn't borrow Tat's manly chest.

Btw who won in the battle of Tatsuya and Juumonji?

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

pampz21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-13, 06:20   Link #540
azarhal

Quote:
Originally Posted by pampz21 View Post
Erika joining the dark side. Thats something to look forward to... Tatsuya isn't living his life correctly.
But I don't agree to what she said that Tatsuya would prioritize Miyuki for the 4 of them but he'll try to save all of them; but I guess Erika formed another misunderstanding by herself again. She probably turned sour because she couldn't borrow Tat's manly chest.

Btw who won in the battle of Tatsuya and Juumonji?
Erika's assessment was totally correct there. She said if he had to decided between the 5 of them or Miyuki, he will save Miyuki. She wasn't talking about a situation were all can be saved, but a situation where Tatsuya has to make a choices.

and there was no Tatsuya vs Juumonji battle.
azarhal is offline   Reply With Quote