Old 2017-10-27, 07:30   Link #481
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Do-S Pervert
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-05, 17:59   Link #482
Nvis
Where are the good animes

When will Dantalian, Barbatos, and Paimon ojou sama have a Three-some?
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-05, 19:20   Link #483
darkofficer
just a devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
somehow i think those 2 will die before that will happen

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-06, 17:17   Link #484
denfac
Ruler of the Sheepeople

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
Now that I think of it, Paimon and Barbatos were lovers weren't they? Yeah it could really happen.
"This can, of course, apply to Elite Mooks other than ninjas. Vampires are particularly susceptible to Conservation Of Ninjutsu, as are werewolves, alien monsters, Special Forces commandos and Super-Powered Robot Meter Maids."
denfac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-11, 20:38   Link #485
Roxanne
メンバー

Laura fell in love Dantalian ><
and besides, in the LN Laura need more love than everyone
Roxanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-13, 20:23   Link #486
Huttbole

Does anyone know what happened to Barbatos' familiars, remorseful hounds, that chased after Elizabeth?
Huttbole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-14, 04:41   Link #487
Breimn

Probably dead, maybe they will appear later if still alive?
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-14, 09:29   Link #488
denfac
Ruler of the Sheepeople

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huttbole View Post
Does anyone know what happened to Barbatos' familiars, remorseful hounds, that chased after Elizabeth?
From what I understood, those are just magic. Kind of like a summoned monster. So, nothing really happened to them.
"This can, of course, apply to Elite Mooks other than ninjas. Vampires are particularly susceptible to Conservation Of Ninjutsu, as are werewolves, alien monsters, Special Forces commandos and Super-Powered Robot Meter Maids."
denfac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-14, 09:43   Link #489
Huttbole

Quote:
Originally Posted by denfac View Post
From what I understood, those are just magic. Kind of like a summoned monster. So, nothing really happened to them.
Barbatos probably overestimates their power, but if they are really as strong as she says, then only a stillborn woman can stop those monsters. Elizabeth shouldn't have gotten pregnant at any point, I think (there's no proof though).
Old 2017-11-14, 10:45   Link #490
Breimn

Well, there are whores with the human army. There may be a stillborn mother or two.
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-15, 16:06   Link #491
Huttbole

Brainstorming here:

I think the hero will awaken thanks to Dantalian and Barbatos burning mountain villages in volume 2 as well.

Why didn't Dantalian have a decisive win against the human army in volume 4? Was it to display his importance and intellect to Barbatos and Paimon who worked against him? Or was it something more into the future?

Last edited by Huttbole; 2017-12-02 at 16:03.
Old 2017-12-09, 12:28   Link #492
Chaserjacksaw
Outer God of Insomnia

Location: ..what is here?...W where is this?!?.... Who Em I!!!???~
Hello.....just cant help but question wherever some minor detail, but?....

-What happend to Dantalian Gift the one that can see affection point & status?

-Wat the fuck is Adventurers meaning in this LN? are they the Mercenary guys? I feel like the term Adventurer never show again after volume 1.

-if there is the existance of Gunpowder where is the existance of Gun?

-do the Witch really use offensive magic or they just fly with their magic broom then throw Gunpowder at enemy & shot them with Bowgun loaded with poison in it.

-is the demon world simply a place of infertile land in the continent where demon pushed away due to continues lose to humans?

- if the original timeline the world ended due to the death of all demon lords just like how Dantalian hypothesize it then why do u people think that he will kill barbatos...no basically all single digit Demon lords? I think he alone wont be able to manage the whole world magical energy alone right? Also the wars well unless he became a Demon God or something.

- & finally Just Kind of freaking Game is the Original "Dungeon attack"!?!?!? The more he explain how in the original timeline this & that happend specially about the war, the nations & how Laura de Farnese compete with Elizabeth in the original timeline the game became from RPG to hack & slash to stragegy game to wherever shit it is what is that super highbreed game?

Thats all thanks.
Chaserjacksaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-10, 12:34   Link #493
Huttbole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaserjacksaw View Post
Hello.....just cant help but question wherever some minor detail, but?....

-What happend to Dantalian Gift the one that can see affection point & status?

-Wat the fuck is Adventurers meaning in this LN? are they the Mercenary guys? I feel like the term Adventurer never show again after volume 1.

-if there is the existance of Gunpowder where is the existance of Gun?

-do the Witch really use offensive magic or they just fly with their magic broom then throw Gunpowder at enemy & shot them with Bowgun loaded with poison in it.

-is the demon world simply a place of infertile land in the continent where demon pushed away due to continues lose to humans?

- if the original timeline the world ended due to the death of all demon lords just like how Dantalian hypothesize it then why do u people think that he will kill barbatos...no basically all single digit Demon lords? I think he alone wont be able to manage the whole world magical energy alone right? Also the wars well unless he became a Demon God or something.

- & finally Just Kind of freaking Game is the Original "Dungeon attack"!?!?!? The more he explain how in the original timeline this & that happend specially about the war, the nations & how Laura de Farnese compete with Elizabeth in the original timeline the game became from RPG to hack & slash to stragegy game to wherever shit it is what is that super highbreed game?

Thats all thanks.
- Dantalian still has it, it's just that the author has barely used it anymore. In volume 5, it was only mentioned in the background. Why does the author do this? I dunno.

- Adventurers have no focus in this story. They probably only exist in the human part of the world and there's no use focusing on adventurers who have little authority.

- It's called gunpowder in english, but in other languages it's called something else. Black powder can also be used as a synonym, but the translator made it easier for us to understand, using gunpowder instead.

- No, pay attention. They use magic.

- No. they can sustain themselves, but if they lose one more war, they're doomed.

- Barbatos believes in the hierarchy among demon lords, Dantalian wants to rule. How will Dantalian make her and the other demon lords submit? Time will tell. If not, Dantalian must purge Barbatos and several other demon lords. In the prologue of vol. 1, around 50 demon lords still lives.

- Like Middle Earth: Shadow of War, probably. Just with a lot more politics and other stuff.

Last edited by Huttbole; 2017-12-10 at 13:45.
Old 2017-12-11, 12:12   Link #494
Chaserjacksaw
Outer God of Insomnia

Location: ..what is here?...W where is this?!?.... Who Em I!!!???~
I see I see, thank's for kindly answering those minor questions.

But some correction:
Barbatos does not seem to completly on hold on the demons hierarchy base on her personality I think she more of Demons survival first kind of person I think?.

& Dantalian does not really want to rule but wants Godlike Authority, remember he is SSS+ class lvl in being lazy. If he want to Rule then it does not explain his action when he basicaly throw everything in his life right after his father die.

Hmm well now that I think about it, if he really plan to save? The world won't he need to have at least the support of 3 greatest Factions in the Demon world to be able save everything perfectly? Wherever in Socially, politically & physically, well who knows how he will do it since the first problem is the questionable origin of extreme *discrimation* on both side. But since he said in the very beginning while answering the forum that he knows how......well thats that lol.

Ahahahaha well its perfect if he can save the world before Madness eats him completly.........if not then expect bad end i guess?

Well in the end who will save him anyway?

Last edited by Chaserjacksaw; 2017-12-11 at 12:27.
Chaserjacksaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-11, 18:01   Link #495
Huttbole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaserjacksaw View Post
Well in the end who will save him anyway?
In the WN, it's a bad ending for Dantalian and his mind. But his mind in the LN is already twisted. I think he'll have a happy ending, this time.
Old 2017-12-11, 18:17   Link #496
Nishaven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huttbole View Post
In the WN, it's a bad ending for Dantalian and his mind. But his mind in the LN is already twisted. I think he'll have a happy ending, this time.
Could you elaborate the WN's ending?
Nishaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-12, 13:33   Link #497
Huttbole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nishaven View Post
Could you elaborate the WN's ending?
Spoiler for Small summary of WN's bad ending:
Old 2017-12-17, 20:27   Link #498
Huttbole

BTW why didn't Dantalian admit to Paimon and Barbatos that Sitri is a traitor? Marbas was given a letter from Ivar Lordbrok, who were informed by Sitri, about the purge of the traitorous demon lords. Dantalian chose to keep it secret instead. Why?
Ivar, Dantalian's new slave, wouldn't be punished. Or would he?
Old 2017-12-18, 11:11   Link #499
gn_X00

There aren't exactly any guarantee that Paimon will believe him over Sitri aren't there?
Old 2017-12-21, 10:47   Link #500
Huttbole

Ivar Lodbrok, intelligence agents and Marbas are witnesses. Dantalian got plenty of evidence. Dantalian described that Sitri hasn't submitted to him yet, which means he plans to break her personality down, or something.

Tags
dark & death, demon lord, demons, harem, manipulative protagonist, romance, sadistic protagonist, sexfriends, smart protagonist, villain protagonist