AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2016-01-11, 13:17   Link #4801
DisavateraMX
...is as he is.

Alright, just to satisfy your curiosity about Secret Sword Number Three...

Spoiler for Just a cursory glance:

Quote:
Originally Posted by couchpatato View Post
madoka cancelling out attack bascially nullifies all attacks it blocks that my understanding could be wrong
Spoiler for in case some of you wouldn't like t'read dis.:

EDIT: I shouldn't have done this boys, but I did it. Stop flipping pages me. Stop. STOOPPPP.
EDIT 2: Forgive me, for I am a great sinner and mass editor of my own longposts.

Last edited by DisavateraMX; 2016-01-11 at 13:39. Reason: What have I done to myself...
DisavateraMX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-11, 13:43   Link #4802
DragonOsman
Dragon King

So Ikki really still hasn't shown all 7 of his techniques yet before getting his 8th one? I thought he might already have done so by Volume 9. Someone needs to clarify this.

Anyway, if Stella is also at Majin level and she didn't have to awaken, whereas Ikki had to break his limits and also awaken, doesn't that mean Stella still has more room to improve and could be stronger than Ikki at the end of the series? Or will Ikki still be stronger? Also, does he or does he not permanently have a greater mana capacity?

@DisavateraMX: Thanks for this.
Spoiler for reply to your cursory glance:
Old 2016-01-11, 14:23   Link #4803
DisavateraMX
...is as he is.

Spoiler for All bets are off now:

Spoiler for Actually, it's written a lot more nicely than this...:
Old 2016-01-11, 14:37   Link #4804
Hakai

Ikki was a step ahead of Stella in the beginning of the story and it still seems to be the same after this volume

His future potential can't be measured now after he defied God and 'fate'
Old 2016-01-11, 15:32   Link #4805
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisavateraMX View Post

So... Ikki went full yandere?
Old 2016-01-11, 17:05   Link #4806
lovetospoon73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cake-Carrot View Post
Ikki was a step ahead of Stella in the beginning of the story and it still seems to be the same after this volume

His future potential can't be measured now after he defied God and 'fate'
I wonder how long until that power corrupted ikki?
lovetospoon73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-11, 19:03   Link #4807
Gabri20

So a second season of rakudai it is possible or not??
Gabri20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-11, 19:12   Link #4808
couchpatato

it alright DisavateraMX i cant read japaenese to well i put bites pieces together why always say could be wrong cames japanese my level about 1 grade level had compared it gabri20 it honestly to early even think second season give it few months we hope for one but it not be announce right after finish airing

Last edited by couchpatato; 2016-01-11 at 19:29.
couchpatato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-11, 19:31   Link #4809
Wandering Soul

Quote:

So Ikki has become even more possessive of Stella. Let's see how that works when he meets her father.

So Ikki's potential is immeasurable now.
Old 2016-01-11, 20:01   Link #4810
AP24

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by the one above all View Post
So Ikki has become even more possessive of Stella.
What happens right after the battle further proves that.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-11, 20:29   Link #4811
couchpatato

ikki going become next wargod xd
couchpatato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-11, 21:54   Link #4812
DisavateraMX
...is as he is.

Some war-god he is, shaking in his boots at the mere thought of meeting the future parents-in-law. But then again, who wouldn't be at least a bit nervous when it's Stella's old man we're talking about
Old 2016-01-11, 23:08   Link #4813
coded321
He Who Games

Quote:
Some war-god he is, shaking in his boots at the mere thought of meeting the future parents-in-law. But then again, who wouldn't be at least a bit nervous when it's Stella's old man we're talking about
this reminds me of some quote somewhere, that no matter how badass or strong an mc can be, the main girl will always be able to beat the total crap out of him
coded321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-11, 23:12   Link #4814
B214

Quote:
Well besides your ex-wife/girlfriend, the next scariest thing would be your soon to be father-in-law after all.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-12, 00:46   Link #4815
AP24

Finally listened to the Drama CD included with BD vol 1. Stella's voice was really cute the entire time, and also lewd especially at the end. I wish there had been more of Stella being like this in the anime.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-12, 05:36   Link #4816
bernadotte

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post
Finally listened to the Drama CD included with BD vol 1. Stella's voice was really cute the entire time, and also lewd especially at the end. I wish there had been more of Stella being like this in the anime.
Soooource.
Nevermind, found it.
bernadotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-12, 06:53   Link #4817
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Quote:
Originally Posted by coded321 View Post
this reminds me of some quote somewhere, that no matter how badass or strong an mc can be, the main girl will always be able to beat the total crap out of him
In this case thought... when they are arguing they manage to get to a friendly outcome... and in the two cases where they did actually fight, Ikki did win. But father-in-law? Now that's something he has yet to experience...
Old 2016-01-12, 07:12   Link #4818
DisavateraMX
...is as he is.

I think usually it's because Ikki gives in most of the time, or at least plays for a peaceful outcome in daily life matters - some would consider that 'being whipped'/'having the total crap beaten out of yo' sorry ass' although I'm sure there are a lot of men out there who wouldn't complain about this.

A battle is a totally different thing from that. That's not Ikki the Boyfriend or Ikki the Classmate or Ikki the Guy you're facing, it's Ikki the Knight; that person is a lot less well-disposed towards losing.

Of course, what I really mean is that coded321 was talking about a different kind of ass-kicking than you seem to have assumed it was. You are both right. You're just talking about two different aspects of Ikki's life, in which he has different attitudes towards giving ground to others.

edit: le shyt hiteth le fan
Old 2016-01-12, 07:15   Link #4819
@GEMC

By the way I just want to ask, what is Amane's Real Rank?
Old 2016-01-12, 10:40   Link #4820
DragonOsman
Dragon King

The dangerous bishounen who likes to hurt the people he likes, and has the ability to see the future IIRC? If so, I also want to know.

@Everyone else: Yeah, I agree Disavatera here. In normal, everyday life, Ikki has a calm disposition to losing and would also be content with even just having an "okay" outcome to his fights with Stella or other people. But when comes to battles, as Ikki the Knight, he'd prefer to come out as the winner as he'd hate to lose. So yeah, two different attitudes and two different aspects to Ikki's life.

But yeah, he'd of course be scared and nervous over the prospect of having to meet Stella's father. It's a given. He has to set a good example and get him to accept him as his daughter's future husband. And he has even more reason to be worried of her father because she said he can be even scarier than Shizuku was when she found out that the two of them had just had sex.

Anyway, it's interesting how Ikki just became even more possessive of Stella. This novel might need to have "Possessive Lover/s" added in the categories list for it on Mangaupdates now.

Tags
action, comedy, couple, drama, ecchi, harem?, not-harem, romance, school, supernatural