AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga > To Aru... Railgun [M/LN]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-10-11, 11:17   Link #461
Shinhwa
Banned

Kamachi should do an original manga on Misaki next time
Old 2013-10-11, 12:48   Link #462
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinhwa View Post
Wanted this more than Accelerator!
Old 2013-10-11, 20:14   Link #463
Hiss13
No time to sleep, 不幸だ

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACertainStark View Post
Wanted this more than Accelerator!
Misaki doesn't need it. We have enough taking place in the science side. We need one for Stiyl...or Kanzaki...or Itsuwa-chama...someone in the magic side.
Old 2013-10-11, 20:35   Link #464
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Nah... I personally think a short story of Misaki should be more than enough. Such as reflecting back to her past that mainly focus on her connection with Touma and their past relationship before his memory loss.

I'm wondering if have she been to hospital to see Touma before Index came? Sorry to bring this out again.
Old 2013-10-11, 20:46   Link #465
Goldzero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero8420 View Post
Nah... I personally think a short story of Misaki should be more than enough. Such as reflecting back to her past that mainly focus on her connection with Touma and their past relationship before his memory loss.

I'm wondering if have she been to hospital to see Touma before Index came? Sorry to bring this out again.
no one can blame you.
Old 2013-10-11, 20:47   Link #466
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiss13 View Post
Misaki doesn't need it. We have enough taking place in the science side. We need one for Stiyl...or Kanzaki...or Itsuwa-chama...someone in the magic side.
Tsuchimikado would be great. his past is still a bit of a mystery.
Old 2013-10-11, 21:15   Link #467
Goldzero

rofl, i just noticed the tags.
Old 2013-10-11, 21:31   Link #468
Reality_Breaker

Quote:
Next one is most likely to be Hamazura, since the spin-offs seem to be focusing on the other heroes from the Kamijou Faction.
Old 2013-10-11, 21:34   Link #469
Shinhwa
Banned

I think it may be better off doing a spin-off of Amakusa as really, they not getting any good roles anymore lately...
Old 2013-10-11, 21:40   Link #470
leukrota

Quote:
I think it may be better off doing a spin-off of Amakusa as really, they not getting any good roles anymore lately...
And while they are at it, they should do a second season for Railgun...

Oh wait...
Old 2013-10-11, 21:47   Link #471
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACertainStark View Post
Tsuchimikado would be great. his past is still a bit of a mystery.
Can be a good idea. Either a short story or a side manga.

Hamazura? A short story will do. Or a side manga? Nah... Don't give him too many chapters.

But, I still think Misaki really deserves an attention, let alone the main stories. I don't care if any of you having problems with me wearing doujin glasses, but she really need it.
Old 2013-10-12, 00:16   Link #472
Bakaizer
Demon Hunter

we must know EVERYTHING about her
Old 2013-10-12, 04:53   Link #473
Draco Spirit

Like if she's more of a arc plot character like William or she going to be important for the overall plot of Raildex?

It hard to judge at the moment, but she getting a lot of cameos in NT... and hints she know loads of plotty stuff, but it hard to say if she going to hang around significantly after she told said plotty stuff.

I got a feeling this isn't going to be resolved for several books, maybe not until near the end of NT.
Old 2013-10-12, 05:41   Link #474
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

She's more likely to become more and more important as the main story goes. Despite of the cameo appearances in the past volumes, she is still a key character. So she can't be ignored and really deserves more attentions. However, I don't think she'll eventually becoming very important in the near end of the series for the last minute. No. This is ridiculous. I expect it'll be much earlier than that. Oh god, how many times I have to repeat myself?! ¬_¬
Old 2013-10-12, 12:58   Link #475
Shinhwa
Banned

Misaki has a lot of potential and Kamachi should catch it and use it when he has the chance.
Old 2013-10-12, 18:57   Link #476
Reality_Breaker

I say keep her development settled around TAKNR and sometimes TAMNI, I can't see Misaki getting more than an SS of her own, much less her own manga, she's more appealing as a side character who comes into our heroes lives and starts trolling them while at the same time helping them, someone as mysterious as Misaki needs to be developed slowly, at least in my opinion.

Now i'm not the biggest Hamazura fan (still like the guy his awesome when he does something) and I think him getting a manga is the more likely thing to happen since he and ITEM seem to be doing their own work behind the scenes as evident in NT.7.
Old 2013-10-12, 22:04   Link #477
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reality_Breaker View Post
I say keep her development settled around TAKNR and sometimes TAMNI, I can't see Misaki getting more than an SS of her own, much less her own manga, she's more appealing as a side character who comes into our heroes lives and starts trolling them while at the same time helping them, someone as mysterious as Misaki needs to be developed slowly, at least in my opinion.

Now i'm not the biggest Hamazura fan (still like the guy his awesome when he does something) and I think him getting a manga is the more likely thing to happen since he and ITEM seem to be doing their own work behind the scenes as evident in NT.7.
For me, first will take place in Railgun, then later in Index as far as the story goes. And don't be surprise if Misaki eventually emerge from a mysterious side character to one of the main characters in the final quarter of the NT series.

As for Hamazura, either a SS or manga will do. But not more than 40 or 50 chapters, in case if Kamachi runs out of ideas.
Old 2013-10-13, 01:31   Link #478
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

Yeah, due to Misaki's potential, she's definitely going to be more than just a side character in Index. She screen time will probably be decreasing after this Daihaiseisai arc and more transition into Index maybe.
Old 2013-10-13, 02:41   Link #479
Shinhwa
Banned

Let's hope her screen time doesn't decrease... let's hope the next arc in Railgun will still have her partner up with Mikoto again for another reason...
Old 2013-10-13, 03:23   Link #480
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Let's hope her screen time doesn't decrease... let's hope the next arc in Railgun will still have her partner up with Mikoto again for another reason...
It better be! Remember that Dolly looked suspiciously like Mikoto clone if I recalled?
Closed Thread

Tags
characters, shokuhou misaki