Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2006-04-29, 10:21   Link #441
iamandragon
Martian diplomat

Send a message via ICQ to iamandragon
Quote:
Originally Posted by gammaoh
In the the second scenario of the game (Rin scenario), it was Rin providing Shirou with mana using the same method. Because Shirou's mana pool wasn't big enough to use UBW.

So it's not only male magicians that can provide mana boosts, female can too. In semen, you can include female bodily fluids...

@Oni: don't you prefer a sex scene involving love rather than a simple "mana boost" scene?
I want LOVE, not sex
Spoiler for 18R, reveal with caution!:
iamandragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-29, 10:21   Link #442
gammaoh
Reality Marble User

LOL, nice one, even though I don't see what it has to do with the current subject.
gammaoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-29, 10:22   Link #443
Blizzer
Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

Quote:
In the game, they did have sex but the process to recharge Saber is slightly different.

In the game, it is said that a Master's semen is rich in mana (in order for his offspring to inherit his magical abilities). So, having sex allows mana transfer. Thus, when Saber was out of mana, Shirou just had to do his duty. During this time, we can't say that Shirou or Saber had any feelings for each other. It was the turning point though.

In the anime, the recharge scene is a metaphor for sex. But they didn't have sex and for several reasons:

1-In the anime, the process that is involved consist in transfering Shirou's Magic Circuit to provide continuous mana replenishement to Saber (not a mana boost like in the game).

2-Shirou gets spiritually into Saber. Some graphics suggest a womb or a vagina (especially the part when he falls). But you can't acknowledge that they did have physical sex. However, the shared emotions can be close to a couple that is having sex somehow.

3-Shirou passed out dressed, pretty much like Saber and woke up in the same state... So unless he is a sleep-walker that can take off his cloths, have sex and get dressed again without waking up, which I really doubt, there is no way they could have had sex.
-Couldn't the process for constant mana be similar to that of a mana boost?
-metaphor for sex?
-We don't really see Shirou pass out if I can remember right he was still over Saber but with his eyes shut when we last see him, who says he dressed himself after? XD
-Rin said something about physical contact and Saber and Shirou are barely touching hes just over her but not touching

But they proably didnt do it because Shirou would have woken up the next day and see Rin trying to strangle him

p.s. fanservice rocks!
p.p.s. with the amount of girls in the house why is it always Saber Shirou keeps walking in on?
Blizzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-29, 10:23   Link #444
gammaoh
Reality Marble User

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamandragon
I know... and that's why I talked about female Masters being able to replenish mana.

But to have a contact with female bodily fluids, you don't need to go as far as that... this kind of woman is somewhat rare.
Old 2006-04-29, 10:23   Link #445
iamandragon
Martian diplomat

Quote:
LOL, nice one, even though I don't see what it has to do with the current subject.
no idea...
Just a thought...if Shirou can make things from his imaginations come true, wouldn't it be easier for him to simply conjure extra Sabers to fight with, or even worse the Holy Grail?
poof! Fate/Stay Night in a 1-minute episode.
Old 2006-04-29, 10:24   Link #446
iamandragon
Martian diplomat

Quote:
I know... and that's why I talked about female Masters being able to replenish mana.

But to have a contact with female bodily fluids, you don't need to go as far as that... this kind of woman is somewhat rare.
haha...Just thought about it...what if Archer/Lancer/Beserker/Assassin is Shirou's servent, and Shirou has to replenish his mana?
Looking forward for some hot actions...
Old 2006-04-29, 10:26   Link #447
PhantomX
Tsuruya's Lover

Send a message via AIM to PhantomX Send a message via MSN to PhantomX
Quote:
Yes I KNOW ... but doesn't the mana have to be put IN ... that's where the problem arises in that case ...

And I thought Rin was lying and just wanted to get into Shirou's pants ... though maybe she did help him out XD
PhantomX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-29, 10:31   Link #448
iamandragon
Martian diplomat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blizzer
-metaphor for sex?
Definately! I think it's quite well-done! Just think of it. Put the whole scene into words...
Kissing scene
Rin pushed down Saber(and left)
Shirou went on top of Saber
'Part' of Shirou enters Saber
Shirou woke up hugging Saber the next day

Now let's look at what would actually happen in real sex
Kissing
Push down
Boy/Girl go on top
Part of boy enter girl
Wake up the next day hugging each other

There you go.
Old 2006-04-29, 10:37   Link #449
gammaoh
Reality Marble User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blizzer
-metaphor for sex?
-We don't really see Shirou pass out if I can remember right he was still over Saber but with his eyes shut when we last see him, who says he dressed himself after? XD
-Rin said something about physical contact and Saber and Shirou are barely touching hes just over her but not touching

But they proably didnt do it because Shirou would have woken up the next day and see Rin trying to strangle him

p.s. fanservice rocks!
p.p.s. with the amount of girls in the house why is it always Saber Shirou keeps walking in on?
-No, it's completely different. Take a junky for instance. Continuous mana replenishment would be equivalent to have cells that secretes heroin, unlike mana boost would mean getting a heroin shot. Sorry, this is all I could find. So it couldn't have been that way though some people would have really LOVED it.

-An image, if you prefer. More spiritual than explicit.

-Shirou did pass out, or he would not have woken up in this position would he? Remember that physical contact is extremely familiar for Japanese. You don't touch someone just like we do in Europe or America. Hence the fact that he is embarrassed when he wakes up.
And the point is: did he first get undressed? Obviously no.
And I don't see how he could remain conscious since his other self was in Saber.

-Rin mentions physical contact as a preliminary. And she mentions something about being shaken, that's why she unbuttons Saber's shirt and kisses Shirou. This does not go any further.

People are just seeing what they want to see. IMO, there is no way to say that they had sex. However, they are ways to confirm that they didn't.

PS: fan-service is great, I totally agree with you.
Old 2006-04-29, 10:41   Link #450
PhantomX
Tsuruya's Lover

Fan service is nice as long as it isn't excessive :\

And in my opinion, this method of mana replenishment would've been better than the H-game method (because it makes more sense) if it wasn't for that dragon o__O

I mean, would it have been so bad to have them meet inside her and have some kind of conversation? XD
Old 2006-04-29, 10:46   Link #451
gammaoh
Reality Marble User

A conversation would have been strange as well IMO. The dragon wasn't a bad idea. But why did they want to make it that way??? Why haven't they drawn it?
No, they made a poorly rendered digital dragon.
Old 2006-04-29, 10:51   Link #452
PhantomX
Tsuruya's Lover

Yeah, conversation woulda been cheesy now that I think about it ... although maybe he shows up and saber cuts off his arm ... makes more sense than a dragon in my opinion, since it would represent her strong 'soul'
Old 2006-04-29, 11:04   Link #453
Alu
Guide my hand...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomX
Yeah, conversation woulda been cheesy now that I think about it ... although maybe he shows up and saber cuts off his arm ... makes more sense than a dragon in my opinion, since it would represent her strong 'soul'
Stop making escuses for the Dragon..., if he was suposed to exist, even as to represent an instinct or will, or even the soul of Saber itself.., he should have been drawn.., not made in such a poor CG image..
I realy just want to forget about episode 15 because of the dragon..
Alu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-29, 11:07   Link #454
Blizzer
Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomX
Yeah it would kind of make sense but Saber said something about only wanting to take part of it not all of it represented by the dragon taking his arm then eating Shirou whole.
If it was represented by Saber, Saber would have to cut off his arm and keep cutting him?
Blizzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-29, 11:08   Link #455
PhantomX
Tsuruya's Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alu
Stop making escuses for the Dragon..., if he was suposed to exist, even as to represent an instinct or will, or even the soul of Saber itself.., he should have been drawn.., not made in such a poor CG image..
I realy just want to forget about episode 15 because of the dragon..
You seem to be misunderstanding what I write ... I'm not making excuses FOR the dragon. Quite on the contrar, I'm trying to give possibilities for what could have been.
Old 2006-04-30, 11:57   Link #456
Ichy
It`s a miracle!

Location: This is the Kind of Woman I want to play Games with. And by playing Games I mean.... ^____^
Strange Question ahead:

@ Moonlit world, there are Measurements, Talents and so on listed for every Servant. But this Informations would be interessting for other Characters too
Somenone knows a non japanese page, where i can get this informations, for Rin, Sakura and Taiga?
Old 2006-04-30, 12:25   Link #457
iamandragon
Martian diplomat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichy
Strange Question ahead:

@ Moonlit world, there are Measurements, Talents and so on listed for every Servant. But this Informations would be interessting for other Characters too
Somenone knows a non japanese page, where i can get this informations, for Rin, Sakura and Taiga?
Pevert...
Yes I do have a copy, but I'm not going to share with you. :PPPPP
Old 2006-04-30, 12:36   Link #458
PhantomX
Tsuruya's Lover

Hmm ... is there a link where we can get all the info on the Servants and Masters? I wouldn't mind broadening my horizons a bit
Old 2006-04-30, 14:16   Link #459
gammaoh
Reality Marble User

Rin's measurement is secret.

She doesn't like to talk about this because... I'm sure everyone can figure this out.
Old 2006-04-30, 14:54   Link #460
Ichy
It`s a miracle!

Location: This is the Kind of Woman I want to play Games with. And by playing Games I mean.... ^____^
Quote:
Rin's measurement is secret.

She doesn't like to talk about this because... I'm sure everyone can figure this out.
But what about the other girls?

Quote:
Pevert...
Yes I do have a copy, but I'm not going to share with you. :PPPPP

Thats not pervertet, that is an important Information for Sakurafans