AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > Sports & Entertainment

Notices

Old 2023-08-14, 21:49   Link #4441
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Future human born as data instead of human, so they can decide what form they found interesting or more comfortable at.
IIRC it Ziin and Kekera who explained it, due to confusion on why Ziin is regular human while Kekera is a frog; it easy to mistaken it due to overlap with information that DGP happened across parallel world, leaving impression that Ziin, Kekera and other supporters are extraterrestrial being until Ziin (and Kousei) reiterate that supporters are future people.

True that Mitsume and Tsumuri are artificially created, so technically they could print them as many as they wanted.
However judging from DGP rules, Win telling Mitsume is dangerously bending world to create Ace also how Ace rules require Tsumuri to be established (wish resonance);
I think it safe to say that the goddesses are operating under "one goddess, one timeline" which fit with Sueru standard that there's limit they have to obey to ensure DGP secrecy and continuity, so they can't really abuse the production.
Old 2023-08-15, 03:40   Link #4442
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
How did they discover this creation power. How many goddess have they created
These two were explained in the show though.

1) By chance when Ace's mom fell in love
2) Ace's Mom and Tsumuri (plus this new, weird evil clone Tsumuri)

For why they didn't make more, they don't need to. They only run one DGP at a time since it's just a TV show, and until this weird tear-drop clone the new copy had to learn how to resonate with the players before they could have enough feelings to make wishes... or something like that, I forget the exact wording they used.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-08-15, 06:20   Link #4443
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
I guess my confusion came from when Ziin mentioned they were all given a role when they were born, plus I kind of know Tsumuri was created artificially, so I thought all people from the future were created that way.
She was also created artificially, that's why she needed a miracle to have a child.
Old 2023-08-20, 08:55   Link #4444
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Ace died: I sleep

Girori returns: Real shit!?
Old 2023-08-20, 09:04   Link #4445
kiak666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactics View Post
Ace died: I sleep

Girori returns: Real shit!?
There's a theory that Ace lets himself get killed on purpose so that he'll get reincarnated in the future people's timeline, regains his memory as well as power than travels back to the present to beat Suel, now immune to Regad Omega's Reverse ability due to him not born on the current timeline.

Last edited by kiak666; 2023-08-20 at 19:24.
kiak666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-08-20, 15:59   Link #4446
justavisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiak666 View Post
There's a theory that Ace lets himself get killed on purpose so that he'll get reincarnated in the future people's timeline, regains his memory as well as power than travels back to the present to beat with Suel, now immune to Regad Omega's Reverse ability due to him not born on the current timeline.
That got to be the only reason I think

Is this the first time Suel using this reverse power? Why didn't he use it last time against Geats (new transformation, new power comes from no where )

I am not going to question what kind of safety guarantee Neon and his dad can provide either (probably something like, I know Geats and bunch of friends who have the power of the kamen rider!!)

Last episode next week!
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-08-21, 19:22   Link #4447
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

After years of being SIC, Garren King Form became reality

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

As some of you may already guessed, Buffa final form released separately.

YouTube

Last edited by Tactics; 2023-08-26 at 21:31.
Tactics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-08-27, 03:18   Link #4448
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Geats ended with a bang that ...

Spoiler for Personal Opinion:

BTW, Gotchard Driver is voiced by Katsuyuki Konishi (VA of Diavolo in Vento Aureo and Kamina in Gurren Lagann).
I hope we could get his on-screen appearance after Sueru failed to deliver Yoshitsugu Matsuoka as on-screen villain.

Old 2023-08-27, 06:56   Link #4449
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Well, that was an ending. I maintain the series should have ended when Ace first got his creation powers and beat Suel, even if I did like Neon's arc. The ending would have remained pretty much the same.

I think it's a 7/10 for me too. Reiwa continues to be underwhelming. I don't expect Gotchard to be very good, but we'll see.
Old 2023-08-28, 02:07   Link #4450
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

https://twitter.com/bandai_ridertoy/...97159609672037

Old 2023-08-29, 16:16   Link #4451
justavisitor

ironically, for a show that keeps explaining the rules at the end of each episode, Geats basically has no rules

Prior to the last episode, does anyone beside Geats (audiences included) got a hint that if Geats dies, he will become a Kami??

So much for you need creation powers to beat Geats (that's what the last gamemaster said), did Suel use dark Tsumuri at all other than using her to give Geats the last shot when Suel alone was already enough to reverse time himself??

It's not that the last arc has a change of direction compared to the previous arcs, it's that they change directions multiple times within the last arc!!

Taking Geats as an example, he goes from creating new world with zero problem (debut episode) ,to absorbing Tsumuri's power so he can create the new world, to all of a sudden he will lose his consciousness by abusing his creation powers, back to nothing happens, and he becomes a Kami by dying at the end

6/10, better than Revice, but that's not much of an achievement.

The last series that excites me and makes me care about the ending of every character is...Build XD

Saber is good but I would say Build is more intriguing
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
Old 2023-08-29, 22:29   Link #4452
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Yeah, I guess that's also the problem with Geats.

Rules exist but eventually it will be ignored. Girori punished for violating rules to stop Ace, but Niram walk out free after Command Boost also personally kicked out Buffa who technically still registered and do have supporter.

Ace allowed to create his own upgrade kind of make it worse as it set precedent that whatever enemy, Ace can pull any upgrade he wanted. Inevitably caused Keiwa, Michinaga and Neon have to wait until he sincere enough to give them upgrade; the best those three could get outside Command Boost is Jackpot Fever and its not like DGP will give them that for free.

Saber, for all it flaws, actually respect the lore and power level (Isaac can't help being Xross punching bag is lore accurate compare to Sueru. LOL) aside of having nice sentai-like choreography that still value individual performance (somehow Revice struggle with this).

Old 2023-09-02, 20:07   Link #4453
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Toei, full series on Youtube please.

YouTube

Prior to that, Houtarou already befriended a god.

https://twitter.com/krGEATS_toei/sta...21414890958987

Bonus:

YouTube

Last edited by Tactics; 2023-09-02 at 20:26.
Tactics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-09-03, 07:15   Link #4454
kiak666

Haven't check the subs yet, but based on the raw, I felt this is so far the weakest debut episode of the Reiwa era.

My main gripe is that both Houtarou and Rinne's scenes look rather awkward, probably due to both actors' lack of exprerience.

On the other hand, the Three Dark Sisters so far look interesting. What caught me off guard is that our first Monster of the Week is actually one of the sisters fusing with one of the Chemies. So I guess the three sisters will be taking turns to become a MOTW?
Old 2023-09-03, 08:22   Link #4455
GDB

The main cast can't act at all. They're absolutely terrible.

Also, the "action camera" after he first transforms makes it look like they shot it in 180p.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-09-03, 09:38   Link #4456
kiak666

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Also, the "action camera" after he first transforms makes it look like they shot it in 180p.
Ah so it wasn't just my eyes playing trick on me, another minus point for the episode it is...
Old 2023-09-03, 16:51   Link #4457
justavisitor

Didn't expect to see picoolo's sacrifice in episode 1, but because I don't even know who that guy was, there was no emotional attachment.

So, instead of touching, I saw that guy turned and made a final (?) speech while taking that supposedly destructive beam like taking a bath . Honestly it would have been a lot better if he didn't turn and had more painful screams instead

Well you have been going 3 vs 1 pretty much the whole episode, so what do you do when you are going to take the belt from an "inexperienced" (turned out it was the opposite) higher schooler?? Go back to 1 vs 1 of course!! (I need a facepalm emoji here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post

I thought it was my internet

The whole episode 1 is very cartoonish, more cartoonish than saber
Old 2023-09-03, 17:21   Link #4458
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Gotchard debut is ugh. The acting overall is not great due to the goofy tone, but the heroine's acting in particular is as wooden as IKEA table.

I also don't like all the CGI vomit in this debut. Unlike Kingohger where CGI is necessary for the setting, here it's just Toei pumping more CG than necessary. Makes me glad that Ultraman franchise still exist with Blazar this season coz they still use a lot of practical FX. And I already didn't like Gotchard aesthetics from all the trailers & promos, so this lame debut didn't help at all.

So yeah, there goes another season of KR for me. I won't return to Gotchard until I hear good things about it. Might as well use my time to finish binging Geats.
Old 2023-09-03, 17:43   Link #4459
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I see it's not just me who disliked the first episode of Gotchard. This has the potential to be very, very bad.

The plot is pretty much just Pokemon, isn't it? Gotta catch them all and thwart Team Rocket's plan.
Old 2023-09-03, 20:13   Link #4460
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Somehow I liked it, need something fresh after four MC tried to make their life looks awesome ASAP.
Rinne acting is stiff but some of it come across as intended for me, as if she's not allowed to be expressive until much later especially with her career choice issue. Houtarou himself came across as 'can we pull shonen protagonist without being extraordinary like Gentarou?' rather than a miscast.

Quite packed for first episode:

>.120 years since the last human transmutation? Is this human still exist?
> Gotchard Driver and Chemy is treated as lost technology rather than lost items so there's previous user who probably the creator as well;
> Sisters wanted Driver and Chemy to the point they'd rather fuse with weak Chemy despite fairly strong by themselves;
> Houtarou father is missing.

Hopefully the setup paid well in future. I expected change of tone in second half, probably will similar to Drive; not immediate world-ending stake, just something enough to ensure the cast take things seriously and make progress.

Tags
henshin, kamen rider, tokusatsu