AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-10-18, 15:37   Link #421
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
LoL i was wondering when they had sex, seems like it was in that chap
Old 2011-10-18, 17:19   Link #422
henwy

I thought there would be a lot more nerd rage in response to the ending. I'm kinda disappointed really.

All in all, I almost wish we could take the entire manga and replot it for pacing issues. It felt like it turned into a runaway train at some point with way too much plot to cover with way too little time. Everything just became rushed and jumbled. This is especially jarring given how generally slow and languorous the first part of the manga was. You almost wish you could borrow time from the beginning to flesh out the end.

Spoiler for kryptonite! Stat!:
Old 2011-10-18, 17:43   Link #423
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Kouta's sperm impregnated two virgins on the first round, that's some monster sperm.
Old 2011-10-18, 23:54   Link #424
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Chibi View Post
Wasn't that the entire fucking premise of this series to begin with? Now he's going to work the mother of his son when he didn't even know the son existed? You have got to be kidding me. Haruka doesn't even look like she's aged properly, she seems weary, tired, and restless.
At least not like Nozomi, Haruka 'reverse-rape' Kouta because she genuinely love him. And Kouta, while still not sure of his feeling because his past experience, but I think from the last chapter when he talked about Kanau said to Serio, deep down he wants to meet Haruka too and respond to her feeling.

And with Kouta being excellent and responsible father now, I think he will be a good father to Souta too when he know about him, and hopefully good husband to Haruka It's only a matter of time he know about Souta anyway when we know that Kouta will be the new assistant for Haruka.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Kouta's sperm impregnated two virgins on the first round, that's some monster sperm.
That's an Eyebrow Clan for you, they're that strong XD
Old 2011-10-22, 23:04   Link #425
Undertaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Chibi View Post
I mean she literally looks aged from being tired / restless / overworked and all that. Not old because she actually got older.

Personally I think that's more attribute to mangaka's art style than anything. I mean face it, his art isn't the greatest by any standard.

Personally I'm a bit disappointed in the ending, I find the part with Shota to be a bit much. It woulb be muc better if they leave with just revealing Haruka to be the award winner or better yet, it was Haruka that asked for Kouta to be her assistant and leave at that.

The inclusion of Shota seems to suggest a sequel of sort, but I don't know how much more story can they come up with everything seems to start anew. On the other hand, if this is indeed the finale, the ending just feel too abrupt and would be better off adding a few more chapter to close out Kouta/Haruka properly...
Old 2012-04-10, 16:11   Link #426
Ramong
Danish geek

Send a message via MSN to Ramong
I just finished this manga.

I must say the ending was rather wierd and rushed, and apparently he got another child he don't know about...... what is wrong with these women ?

The mother (can't remember her name, nozumi-sempai?) made me rage more than I can remember I have in years :O
I pride myself with being against violence, but I really really wanted to hit her at least once.
Closed Thread