AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2019-02-10, 01:58   Link #4101
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
Dammit, I don't care what Mina says, Mineta was the TRUE MVP of that final match! She's just jealous because she didn't come up with such an awesome strategy herself! Hmph!

Anyway, cool to know that Shinsou finally gets his long-awaited transfer! Now, the question remains whether or not he'll become a part of class A or B....?

Yes, surely his interactions with young Eri will make Monoma an even greater passive-aggressive douchebag!
Class a seems the best option after these chapters. He’s proven that even if he can’t control Deku, that he can at least calm down Deku if he goes out of control again. All Might somewhat understands what is going on and if he explains to the teachers than Shinso transferring to class a seems the best option to mitigate future eventualities.
Old 2019-02-15, 05:11   Link #4102
Hakai

Endeavor beating the shit out of villain while checking Shouto's text

Eri's too precious. "U.A's dark side" her first reaction to Monoma was priceless + Aizawa acknowledging letting Monoma meet her alone would be too damaging for her mental health

Absolutely loved this chapter, break next week so we gotta wait a bit longer for the new arc.
Old 2019-02-15, 11:32   Link #4103
marvelB

Huh, it's interesting to see Bakugou take part in Deku's secret meetings with All Might now (Of COURSE he tries to force out Deku's hidden powers in his own way ). But more than that, I think the highlight of the chapter for me was seeing both classes A and B hang out in the dorms (speaking of, what the heck was Mina forcing poor, pervy Mineta to watch on that TV? ). I'm not really surprised that Monoma couldn't copy Eri's power (it seems too OP for that to be possible, anyway). All in all, it was a nice chapter, indeed! Can't wait for the next one after the break!
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-15, 12:01   Link #4104
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

We already knew that but Bakugou really doesn't mince words. He said the last thing All Might wanted to tell Deku, which is that his power is similar to All for One. Thankfully, it didn't shake him too much.

We didn't learn much about One for All, just that the bald guy isn't Nana's predecessor.

I wonder what Mina forced Mineta to watch too, but I guess it was just a Clockwork Orange reference.
Old 2019-02-15, 12:59   Link #4105
Random14

Probably some attempt to brainwash him to be less perverted? Or just as punishment for his latest (hilarious) stunt.

After everything else Eri has been through, yeah, she doesn't need to be exposed to Monoma, not without positive influences to balance things out. No surprise he couldn't copy those quirks, not all quirks are as simple as laser eyes.

I'm a bit surprised the whole "Deku suddenly has new powers" thing just flew by so easily. Or as Bakugo put it, good thing Todoroki is sometimes dense (probably something else he inherited from his now doting father). And while its good to get more power, its kind of disturbing the similarity to All For One.

Nice to see the classes mingling and getting along, without the "dark face" ( ) of UA everybody is less tense. I wonder who Mic was talking about before Aizawa cut him off, that's just screams foreshadowing.
Random14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-15, 13:01   Link #4106
Wandering Soul

Endeavor being excited to get a text message from Shouto while strangling a criminal was pretty funny as was Mina clockwork oranging Mineta.
Old 2019-02-15, 17:08   Link #4107
grecefar

Mineta was watching yaoi.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-01, 01:34   Link #4108
kiak666

Scans for new chapter is out and a new Villain is introduced:

Spoiler for 218:
kiak666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-01, 06:05   Link #4109
Hakai

Destro's son seems pretty interesting. Honestly better first impression compared to Overhaul for me.

Todoroki and Bakugou's first official villain fight! So hyped.

Watch them become super popular by beating mid tier villains while Deku remains the Saitama of MHA despite beating Muscular, Overhaul and Gentle

It was great seeing Wind Boy again, hope he gets a villain fight as well. He's the one guy who can compete with Deku, Todoroki and Bakugou among the first years.
Old 2019-03-01, 06:45   Link #4110
foxbox360
New Age Badass

we are entering the Friends of Humanity arc, so X-men.
Old 2019-03-01, 08:13   Link #4111
Twi

X-Men don't usually do terrorism. Brotherhood, maybe. And in the end they'll just be another stepping stone for Shigaraki.
Old 2019-03-01, 08:20   Link #4112
alex_drian

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxbox360 View Post
we are entering the Friends of Humanity arc, so X-men.
I thought that the humany had already passed their X-men period before the story and now they are living Xavier dream.
alex_drian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-01, 09:20   Link #4113
Sixth
Hu Tao

So, this time, it is about extremist and terrorism. It kinda sad that the guy died for the reason that he was totally unaware of. I guess, sometimes, it is better for you to shut up your mouth instead of being honest on how you feel on a certain subject.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-01, 09:23   Link #4114
Random14

Hm, not sure how I feel about another new villain. The last new villain, the yakuza, just ended up being fodder for Shigaraki. Although its interesting seeing quirk supremacists as it were.

Though the MHA world had an easier time (relatively) than X-men, since here the "mutants" ended up becoming the majority, so it wasn't so much co-existence as overall humanity evolving. Originally Deku was part of the 1/5 that didn't have powers and as time passes that group will shrink even more. Not that that matters to a crazy cult like these new villains.

So now all of class A has their provisional licenses. I expect it won't be long until they're forced into action again.
Old 2019-03-01, 12:29   Link #4115
Wandering Soul

So it looks like we got a new villain group with the Libertarian Army. Their goal of free quirk usage feels like it could introduce a morally grey conflict into the series, though they won't succeed in their goal of taking down the LOV.

I just hope these new guys are more interesting than Overhaul and his group.
Old 2019-03-01, 12:48   Link #4116
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I'm afraid this is going to end up like the Overhaul arc. The new antagonists getting caught up between heroes and the League of Villains and the league getting the last laugh (since obviously, they won't be taken out now). At least there won't be any fake alliance here.
Old 2019-03-01, 13:06   Link #4117
marvelB

So, the new enemies are what's essentially a terrorist organization, eh? Seems pretty interesting (though weren't Shigaraki's gang technically terrorists already?). I'll reserve judgment on these guys for now, though.... while the leader certainly left a lasting impression (crushing that poor guy's neck...... yeesh ), I wanna see how unique the rest of his team is. And as others already said, this liberation front will hopefully prove to be more formidable than Overhaul's yakuza gang. At least the fact that they're opposed to the league of villains is already an interesting sign in of itself.... maybe we'll have a 3-way conflict on our hands?
Old 2019-03-08, 07:38   Link #4118
Random14

Haven't seen the League of Villains for a while, interesting to see how they're doing. And finally some follow-up on that super-strong guy Gran Torino mentioned before.

Easy opponents for Bakugo and Todoroki. And even without powers All Might is still a hero. Mostly a transition chapter, I hope things move along more next time.
Old 2019-03-08, 09:12   Link #4119
marvelB

Wow, I'm actually a little proud of Bakugou for a change. Not only did he help save a life, he even recovered all the items the villains stole! His past self most likely would have ignored everything but the villain during a crisis. I know I've said it before, but our little ticking time bomb really has come a long way....

And wow, it looks like the league is in dire straits. That monster from before came back to kick their asses, and their broker has been captured by the liberation front.... wonder how our favorite psycho Shigaraki will get out of this one!?
Old 2019-03-08, 09:56   Link #4120
Hakai

LMFAO this guy

Anyway, hell yeah Gigantomachia hype.He isn't impressed. Dude's even bigger than I thought.

Seeing All Might doing his best to protect people even in skeleton form melted my heart
Truly the greatest hero

Tags
action, coming of age, great supporting cast, shounen, superhero, unique art/plot