AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2008-03-27, 10:49   Link #21
Elazul

lol. I explained myself a bit wrong in my previous post. The animes from “past seasons” that I have been watching are from 2000 to 2006 period. And some months ago I even watched one from 1982. xD

There are good non-mainstream titles on this new season. Personally, I have high hopes for Allison to Lillia (made by the same author of Kino no Tabi), and Toshokan Sensou (I think it have an original concept).
Elazul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-27, 19:34   Link #22
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

IM not actually watching anime err i mean i watch them till there is like 3 ep left in the season then stop for a while w8 till it is finsih them watch them in a 3 day seater monitor

hahahha welll you know what i mean
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-27, 20:10   Link #23
mandarb916

I pick and choose, primarily, based on the CV's so spring '08 is gonna be a bit of a drought...Fall '07 leading into Winter '08 was really nice...

Hirohashi Ryo CVing in Clannad, Bamboo Blade, Aria
Kugyu doing Shana and RosaVamp
Koshimizu Ami doing H2O and Spice+Wolf (Ar Tonelico II and Agarest Senki for PS carried me during summer/fall '07)

But...Spring 08 only has what...Code Geass R2 and Kyoran Kazoku Nikki....I might watch Waga Ya no Oinaraisama...but atleast for me, it seems spring will be rather...devoid of good shows
mandarb916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-31, 15:49   Link #24
rainbow_star

Most of anime that I'm watching is ended in March. I'm also looking forward to the Spring season.
Here is my watch list
Maid Guy
ToLoveRu
Zettai Karen Children

I guess I'm not so mainsteam. OTZ
rainbow_star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-31, 19:37   Link #25
Kirarakim

I've started a few things in the fall and winter but nothing has hooked me to keep watching. I even started watching some non-anime things which hasn't happened in the longest time

But yeah there are a few series from the spring season that interest me so hopefully there will be something that hooks me this season. I actually enjoy obsessing over series so I hope there will be something like that this season.
Kirarakim is offline   Reply With Quote